LHCF BOOTCAMP 2007 - SESSION 2 Sign Up

I, Leah381, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be take my vits consistently, drink plenty water, no combing except when washing, moisturize daily.
My consequence will be an extra 30 mins on the treadmill and no ice cream for a week.:eek:

I am excited to do this for my hair and I will post starting pics asap!

Ok I just started on LHCF and will take the May 2007 challenge:

I, coconow2007 commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do gold level!
My additional challenge will be taking vitamins.
My consequence will be doing the master cleanse for each day I miss.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

4a/b - relaxed
Current: back is shoulder length, sides are chin length
Goal: BSL May 2008

I'm back in.

I, princessdi, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
My additional challenge will be to co-wash between my 2 washes/DCs each week.
My consequence will be not allowing myself to have my one fast food dinner each month.

I am excited to do this for my hair! My starting picture is below!

I, cheetarah1980, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be NO DRY STYLING
My consequence will be NO outstyles (not even twistouts) for the entire summer.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

I, april shower, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My additional challenge will be No combing except on wash days. My consequence will be To deep condition for 10 extra minutes.

I, Lovenharmony, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be learning to balance my protein and moisturizing treatments
My consequence will be no fast food for a month! :eek:

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will add a starting pic by the end of today and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

I'm still in from session 1...right now I'm fighting the urge to trin 1/2 inch to an inch of my progress. My ends are terrible. Progress pics in my siggy.

Wow....time flies! Our 60-day update will be the beginning of July :grin: Our picture update will be at the end of Session 2 at the end of August. Can't wait to see the progress.

brownsugarflyygirl said:
Wow....time flies! Our 60-day update will be the beginning of July :grin: Our picture update will be at the end of Session 2 at the end of August. Can't wait to see the progress.

yay: i can't wait: i been following the rules: i have yet to use direct heat: just been baggying, rollersetting, & bunning....didn't think it was possible or knew how to do it but i learned & tought myself along the way: this has to be the coolest challenge.

EMERGENCY Card: July 4th is coming up: so I need to use a flat iron: I got a touch up too so its good 4 me to use this day: to post my starting pic for the BSL challenge: Update my fotki: and to wear my hair down: i kill 3 birds w/ 1 stone: 1/1 E.C.

July is almost over, and there's only one more month to go in Session 2!! Are you ladies excited?:spinning: Is everyone sticking to the challange, or have you forgotten about this? If you are sticking with it and following the rules, good for you. Great job:yay::yay: If you have slacked a bit, then it's time to pick up the ball and work hard until Aug. 31st. :spank::poke: Come on wakie, wakie get a move on soldiers you gotta get ready for those end of session pics.!:grin:

I've been doing this all of July. Plan to continue for August. I want to sign up for session three in Sept. I am going to need a waiver for vacation in December. We will be in Fl for six days. I will have to wash at least twice, with no DC, (No energy to climb in and out of the shower), and blowdrying.

I'm still sticking to it, I just put some cornrows in my hair and have been keeping my ends moisturized with shea butter and spraying my braids to keep them moist. I can't believe we only have 1 month left.

Back