LHCF BOOTCAMP 2007 - SESSION 2 Sign Up

brownsugarflyygirl

Session 2 begins May 1, 2007. If you missed the original thread, click here for information about it.

Since there have been so many casualties of war :( and new enlists :) into the bootcamp, I thought it would be nice to start a new sign up thread for the second session.

Also, for Session 1 participants this will give you a chance to reflect on what you have learned and maybe make some modifications to your challenges and/or consequences.

Here's the sign up blurb:

I, (insert your LHCF name), commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _________ level!
My additional challenge will be ____________________.
My consequence will be _______________.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

Last edited:
I, BrownSugarFlyyGirl, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be to clarify at least once a month.
My consequence will be two additional sessions at the gym.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!
Lets do this!

Hey BrownSugarFlyyGirl :wave: !!

Sign me up again I dropped out because of my damaged ends. So now I'm back for more :lol:

I, Kbody4, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be keeping my ends heathy by moisturizing daily.
My consequence will be 2 sessions of Turbo Jam.

My starting point is in my siggy :)

I, Hil84figer, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinumlevel!
My additional challenge will be no combing during the week unless for a wash.
My consequence will be no LHCF for 1 week.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

I, IntoMyHair, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___Platinum Level___ level!
My additional challenge will be __3 month relaxer stretch, __.
My consequence will be ____no new product jukie buys for a month if i don't already have it i won't get it____.

Could'nt sign up for the last one because i was just a lurker but i'm doing this one

I have a quick question I'm do to relax in a month or so it will be 3 months in june since my last relaxer can i relax or does my additional challenge start may 1st meaning i can't relax

Last edited:
I, Iluvsmuhgrass, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be take my vitamins, DC weekly,continue low manipulation, BT regularly, and maintain lubrication on my ends.
My consequence will be to extend bootcamp for another three months AND not wear my hair down during the summer months.

Lets do this!​

I made it through the first set and did pretty well. I'm ready for session two! BRING IT ON!!!!! :D

Wow Session 1 is over already? I'm still in. :)

I, bmoreflyygirl commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be vitamins.
My consequence will be no new hair products

Lets do this!

I tsmith commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF BOOTCAMP! I have Determination.
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!!

My additional challenge will be consistency with my vits, protective styles (buns/baggy), no heat(only for dcd's),three months relaxer stretch, to be Midback by December 2007, and no trims. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My punishment will be NO LHCF for 2 weeks:-/

THIS IS A PIECE OF CAKE FOR ME!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well I'm still going strong from session 1 with much thicker hair and longer hair yeah:D So I'm going to continue until the end where I will be rewarded with beatuiful hair :) It wasn't hard at all :lol:

I, MissMadaam, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be eating enough protien,taking Vits/Sup.
My consequence will be No Cold Stone ice cream for 2 months.

I am excited to do this for my hair! Starting pic already added and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

I didn't think that I would want to do 2 sessions, but the first went great, so I'm back for more!

I, kewlkat103, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be continuing my daily vits and carrot juice.
My consequence will be another session of Bootcamp.

Here's the sign up blurb:

I, GoldenBreeze, commit to participating in Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____PLATINUM_____ level!
My additional challenge will be _________Hair Vitamens and Baggy at Night___________.
My consequence will be _______2 Extra Glasses of Water a Day for 1 Week________.

Lets do this!

I've finished session one, and I'm glad to be moving on to session two. I'll be in session 3 as well, because I'm absolutely committed!:)

Last edited:
I, amwcah, commit to participating in Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenges will be to:
1) Whole head baggy 5x per week
2) Take my vitamins every
3) Deep condition with heat
My consequence will be no LHCF for 1 week:eek: and 1 hour on the treadmill!!!

Lets do this!

:D I, AnastaciaD, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge: Full head overnight baggies, Vitamins, weekly combing, increase protein intake, and moisturize twice a day.

My consequence will be No pizza for the rest of the time in bootcamp :( & double workout time during the week of the hair infringement.

Lets do this!

I'm new to LHCF so this will be a fun challenge to help me to begin to learn about my hair and accomplish my hair goals. :D

I Miz Jackson, commit to participating in Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
I am going to challenge myself to Basic Training!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and dp Platnium level!
My additional challenge: baggy nightly, co wash 1x week, protective styling.

My consequence is adding minutes to my run in the treadmill!!:eek:

Lets do this!

I, EMJazzy, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _platinum_ level!
My additional challenge will be _working out 5 days a week.
My consequence will be 2 additional hours on the treadmill per day :eek: .

Lets do this!

I, Hautia, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be no heat, protective style and maintain my vitamins and aids (no slacking)and use up ALL my MTG because I'm tired of seeing it in my cabinet.
My consequence will be No more Snickers for 6 months:lol: .

Last edited:
count me in! I came at the end of the last one...I'm excited to be in from the beginning. My picture in my siggi was just taken yesterday so I'll use that!

I, Pixel Lady, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the next level!
My additional challenge will be: stick to the bagging at nights, I don't know how, but I'm gonna keep trying!.
My consequence will be No new scrapbooking materials.

Lets do this!

I, MySmallBiz, commit to participating in Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!

My additional challenge will be taking my vitamins (multi, biotin, b-complex, silica, msm) every morning and night and 3-mo relaxer stretches.

My consequence will be hardcore work-out 5 days a week for 2wks!:spank: .

I AM EXCITED TO DO THIS FOR MY HAIR! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!

:orders: Lets do this! :whip:

I, (DivaRox), commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be _Taking All Vitamins daily, 3month relaxer stretching_
My consequence will be _double glute :cry2: workouts for 1 week ___.

Lets do this!

I, MrzLadyBuggz, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be to drink my protein shake 2x a day.
My consequence will be no monthly reward trip to Chik-fil-A.

Lets do this!

I, * Awesomely_Nappy *:armyhat: , commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do * Untouchables/platinum :cool: * level!
My additional challenge(s) will be * Nightly Bagging, Daily Vits, Stretch until Dec., Aloe Vera juice, Increase H2O (half gal daily), *.
My consequence will be *Added 2 miles onto daily walk for 2 weeks/no LHCF for 1 week!! *.

Lets do this!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:dance7:
:bouncy:

:orders::armyhat:

My April Starting Points!!!​

Last edited:
Ok. Sign me up for this. I have been lurking on these boards for a long time now and this is my 1st post. I will add my picture later as I am at work now.

I, Saunagirl,, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be 3 month relaxer stretch and moisturising ends daily/nightly. My consequence will be 1 extra gym session and no weekend popcorn

Lets do this!

I, Serenity_Peace, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be 5 month relaxer stretch and moisturising ends daily/nightly and NO new products. My consequence will be NO pizza or fried foods, extra mile run

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!

Yes, let's do this!!!;)

I, BlackoutzAngel05, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum__ level!
My additional challenge will be:
1.) Baggy my whole head 5 to 7 days/nights
2.) No new products, but can replenish existing ones
3.) Wear twists and twist outs
4.) Use BT every other day
My consequence will be __no Chicken Paul's until the end of Session 2___.

Lets do this!

I am in the HYH challenge so I can put the starting picture with the date in the HYH folder in my fotki and use that, but I can't post it....But don't worry I will have it there for all to see (after July 4th of course....)

I, Cholet112, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinumlevel!
My additional challenge will be baggying whole head 7 days per week & daily bunning.
My consequence will be no LHCF for 1 week.

Lets do this!

I, (Jturner7156), commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be 1.Drinking 64 oz water every day
2.Taking at least 3 Vitamins.
3. Co-washing at least once a week.
My consequence will be No LHCF for 2 Wks :eek: .

Lets do this!

YAYYY! I wanted to join this challenge, but I wasn't a member!:) I am sooooo excited. :p Gotta add this to my signature.

I, MCrzyGr, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be whole head baggying every night! My consequence will be two hours extra at the gym (I can already feel the pain!).

I, Jas123, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum Level_ level!
My additional challenge will be _NO TRIMMING for 4 MONTHS_.
My consequence will be Longer hair & Better Body.

Back