2007 LHCF BOOTCAMP - Put Starting Point Pictures Here

the other picture didnt post....hopefully this works
back.jpg

Hi - I am in ....new photo under user name(took yesterday, can't get it to post in my siggie, will try again later this week)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to do 3 sessions. Does that mean its 6 months? I'm doing the basics. Protectives styles and roller sets.:) I'll have my pics up by the end of the week.:D

This picture is from 19 Dec. 2006 - wet roller set on hair that was last relaxed in July 2005 so when stretched it does look longer.

Attachments

• 19:12:2006.jpg
    19:12:2006.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
It took me about an hour to go through this thread and everyone has such gorgeous beginnings I feel shame in adding mine! ;)

Here's goes..front and back. I am 6 weeks post and tried to straighten this thickness as much as i could. Once i get to my goal my uneven hair will be trimmed.
SSPX0099.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture324.jpg

SSPX0099.jpg

SSPX0001.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/sweetgee/SSPX0001.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/sweetgee/SSPX0099.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/sweetgee/Picture324.jpg

for some reason my pics ain't posting in the darn thread!!!
:mad:

Last edited:
I don't have a recent picture... May have one by this weekend. But here's something to start with. :ohwell:

Attachments

• Start.jpg
    Start.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
This is one i took before my relaxer, this will mark the begining of healthy hair regimine.... My hair is extra wild because i just took it out of a sew in

Attachments

• IMG_2253.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
Ok I am posting my pic. My hair is short but you got to start some where. I am trying to grow up to be like you lovely ladies. I am 10 weeks post in this pic, trying to stretch to 6 mths.

myhairstory0012.jpg

Alrighty, here we go! This is me with conditioner in my hair. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea. My thumb is at the bottom of my brastrap.

P1000050.jpg

BB - 3 sessions is 360 days which is basically a year - Each session is 120 days or roughly 4 months

SweetG - Girl. Dont be shamed! We all gotta start somewhere. Those who have tracked there progress from the most humble beginnings have the MOST inspiring stories...so get ready to inspire others with your hair journey :)

intellect_sensual said:
Ok I am posting my pic. My hair is short but you got to start some where. I am trying to grow up to be like you lovely ladies. I am 10 weeks post in this pic, trying to stretch to 6 mths.

myhairstory0012.jpg

wow.. Your arms are so well-defined!:)

Ok. Reporting for duty. Here are my starting pix. I have seen some serious inspiration in this thread alone!!! Best of luck!

:look:

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie and I am transitioning. I would really like to join this boot camp if it is not to late. :) I'll post my picture tomorrow.

Okay, here goes nothing. This is my first attempt at taking pictures with a digital camera. It was a bit of a challenge, but I hope it will do. I'm usually natural, but I straightened for this pic. This was taken 1/2/07

DSCI0009-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I am late!!!!!I have been trying to post my actual pics from fotki for days. I had to put it in my avatar and then move it. Left is right after air drying right is hrs later after moisturizing and hot curling.

Here are my starting photos me and my afro semi blowed out taken 12-30-2006 and Box braids put in 12-30-2006 . They are black with brown weaving added.

Attachments

• a76d.jpg
    a76d.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
  • a52c.jpg
    a52c.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 6
Here is mine. I'm transitioning- almost 6 months post so I have mega newgrowth at the roots.

ETA: I'm more into measuring my newgrowth length than the overall length since I'm transitioning. :)

Last edited:
Back