2007 LHCF Bootcamp Results - Post Pictures Here

You rock! You hair is beautiful! What's your reggie?

I am following JenniferMD's regimen of strictly Dominican Products

I wash my hair once a week. Pre-poo with oils (I mix 4 different oils together: whale sperm, avocado, orange and cinnamon) and conditioner (the conditioner changes weekly).

I usually pre-poo overnight, but if not, I'll leave everything on for an hour. Afterwards, I dry shampoo the oil out of my hair (shampoo with no water). Then after the oils have been broken up I shampoo my hair with water.

After shampooing, I add deep conditioner with heat for 20 minutes and rinse out with a rinse conditioner. After that, I use a leave-in conditioner and roller set my hair.

2xs per week I will co wash with a rinse.

Clarify biweekly with kera care 1st lather.

Protein treatment with emergenica & aprentadora concotion biweekly

Trimming as needed - I usually trim every 6 months now and dusitng as needed. But Im doing one big trim in 2 weeks then Im trying not to trim at all next year and see how that goes.

I stretch my relaxer 12-16 weeks.

I am following JenniferMD's regimen of strictly Dominican Products

I wash my hair once a week. Pre-poo with oils (I mix 4 different oils together: whale sperm, avocado, orange and cinnamon) and conditioner (the conditioner changes weekly).

I usually pre-poo overnight, but if not, I'll leave everything on for an hour. Afterwards, I dry shampoo the oil out of my hair (shampoo with no water). Then after the oils have been broken up I shampoo my hair with water.

After shampooing, I add deep conditioner with heat for 20 minutes and rinse out with a rinse conditioner. After that, I use a leave-in conditioner and roller set my hair.

2xs per week I will co wash with a rinse.

Clarify biweekly with kera care 1st lather.

Protein treatment with emergenica & aprentadora concotion biweekly

Trimming as needed - I usually trim every 6 months now and dusitng as needed. But Im doing one big trim in 2 weeks then Im trying not to trim at all next year and see how that goes.

I stretch my relaxer 12-16 weeks.
How many inches were you able to retain this year? Beautiful progress!!!

BSG....that last pic....had me.....ova...herrrrrre....

:drool:

Gaw-je-ous!!!

*Strange' Chante' girl....you betta work...*

Congratulations ladies! I can't believe it's over already, I have to relax and stuff tonight or flatiron to show my complete progress. IBB

Thanks so much for the compliments ladies. :grin:

Cholet...u definitely have made some amazing progress!!
OTHER BOOTCAMPERS.....WHERE ARE YOUR PROGRESS PICS? I know Cholet and I arent the only ones!!

My regimen is pretty much bootcamp rules. I usually wear protective and low manipulations styles...Im a 4a natural so that is usually twists, twistout, and a fake afro pony. I wash and deep condition every 2-3 weeks with natural based products. In between I spray my hair with diluted leave-in and seal with some kind of oil...usually castor, jojoba, or whatever I have. I keep my regimen pretty simple and low maintanence...to be honest Im kinda hair lazy :rolleyes: I got my ends dusted in May and then again in December....no trims needed :grin:

Just in case you wanted to see, here is the link to the Bootcamp rules: Bootcamp Final Session

I will start a thread for 2008 Bootcamp soon.

I know Im two days early....but Ill be out of town on the 15th...so I had to get an early start :yep:

Here are my progress photos - the results of a year of Bootcamp!!

Drum Roll Please

From December 06 to December 07

BootcampResults.jpg

Can I claim APL? Oh...and Im a proud member of LHCF Flashfree Picture Club!! :look:

:worship2:

Everybody made such great progress! :up: I was on this challenge. I need to take update pictures though. I'll be back....

ETA: My months are off a little bit but here's my pictures. My hair isn't much bigger in it's natural state but you can see the difference when it's straight. I've also had 3 trims this year. :sad:

Natural - Wash and Go
update2.jpg
update3.jpg

Straight - Blowdry and Flat Iron
update5.jpg
update4.jpg

Last edited:
:grin: All of you have made great progress! Way to go! Bmore your hair looks very healthy! Congrats to you all!

:grin: All of you have made great progress! Way to go! Bmore your hair looks very healthy! Congrats to you all!

Thanks msbrown! It seems to be going out more than down though. :lol: I'm just glad it all grew back. I had like 2-3 inches of hair this time last year.

Back