2007 LHCF BOOTCAMP - Put Starting Point Pictures Here

100_0533.jpg

Sxyhairfetish checkin in Here are my starting point pics I took these today.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies! I am a newbie. I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures. My beginning photo is in my avatar. This photo was taken on 12/30/06. I cut all my hair off in July into layers.I lost majority of my length. My hubby wants me to grow it back out. My last relaxer was Nov. 17th. I rollerset my hair last night. I will post more pics when I figure out how to post them in a reply.

My updated pics with my new highlights (thanks Balisi)....:D I should make APL by March:grin:

Attachments

• hair1229061.JPG
    hair1229061.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 15
  • hair1229062.JPG
    hair1229062.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 16
  • hair1229063.JPG
    hair1229063.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
ArmyThanksMe 080.jpg

I haven't been straightening my hair so this is my best picture. My goal is for all of my hair to reach my neck (w/ shrinkage), the rest would be grown past it. Stretched my hair is just past my collarbone/2-3 inches past my shoulders. I'm still lookink for APL straight. It will be hard to reach my wash and go goal, but APL should be easy if i follow the rules.

Last edited:
My apologies in advance.... I had planned to wear my hair out for a week or so, but when I decided that tomorrow is the day I'm re-joining the gym, I knew I HAD to get a sew-in so I wasn't able to take a picture of my most current length. I was hoping balisi had her camera when I went in for my 19-week-post-relaxer T/U as I had forgotten mine. No luck so...please try to imagine this last picture, plus maybe 1 more inch...maybe 1.5. (I'm a slow grower)

Comparison2.jpg

jaded_faerie said:
Here are my starting pics for the challenge!!

approximate length in the front, a little shorter

backshot

this style is too cute, it really suits you

back2-vi.jpg

Okay ladies! I figured out how to post the pic in the reply.:D I have shrinkage in this pic. It was taken after a rollerset. I don't really know how to flat iron and haven't attempted to do it since the summer. I am really looking forward to growing some HAIR!!!! I know I will grow plenty with all the help I will get here!;)

Body&Shine said:
back2-vi.jpg

Okay ladies! I figured out how to post the pic in the reply.:D I have shrinkage in this pic. It was taken after a rollerset. I don't really know how to flat iron and haven't attempted to do it since the summer. I am really looking forward to growing some HAIR!!!! I know I will grow plenty with all the help I will get here!;)

beautiful hair :)

Yea...its the 11th hour but I havent been near a computer over the holidays :look: So without further ado, here is is my starting point....

Picture 1: Natural before the trim
CurlyStart.jpg

Picture 2: Flatironed after trim
StraightStart.jpg

Let the challenge begin!!YAY!!:D

Attachments

• CurlyStart.jpg
    CurlyStart.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
  • StraightStart.jpg
    StraightStart.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
Here is my starting point. I am currently 2 months and 3 days post relaxer. Going for the long haul with the next one or at least trying to. I cut the ends so there not as bad... Good luck ladies

startingpoint.jpg

The most recent pic sans a couple of inches...I cut mostly all the highlights out.

Attachments

• amess004-vi.jpg
    amess004-vi.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 18
Here are my starting pictures.

The "dry" picture was taken on 12/26 and the "wet" picture was taken on 12/28. I opted not to relax my hair (I'm now almost 7 months post relaxer), so I should have a relaxed photo in the coming months. Those scraggly, thin ends need some work! :look:

LHCF_start_dry_12_28_06resized-vi.jpg

LHCF_start1_12_28_06-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Here are mine...

Attachments

• 2006_0313Image0004.JPG
    2006_0313Image0004.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2006_0313Image0009.JPG
    2006_0313Image0009.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2006_0313Image0010.JPG
    2006_0313Image0010.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm in! Here's my pic! My hair is a bit puffy today and curly. So it usually looks a bit longer. I will post straight pics later on this week

Here is my starting point. It was taken at the end of November. I currently have a sew-in so I can't take a picture. I don't think my hair has grown much since then.
Lov3lyhair

Vnjhair1-th.jpg

Back