Y'all know y'all wrong when....

You know you wrong when you 'save your space' to comment later. Mmmm, you just want a post near the start of a thread - all well and good but you never update your post.

I had NO IDEA y'all would come out like this.

I LOVE y'all!!!!!

This thread seriously made my week.

......Raises hand guilty to some of these faults listed and scrolls back through thread to laugh some more..... :)

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

You know you're wrong when you use the word "regime" instead of "regimen". I know some of us think we're Generals in this war against unhealthy hair, but...

Sent from my Eris using Eris

Actually, here in the UK (and i'm sure Europe also) we say Regime. Until i joined LCHF i thought wtf is Regimen. I can understand why you would wonder why we say that as the meaning of Regime is usually used in a political setting. :look:

Last edited:
You know you wrong when you join the WSL challenge talking 'bout this is gonna be your year and you haven't even made it to MBL, APL or even SL yet.

Actually, here in the UK (and i'm sure Europe also) we say Regime. Until i joined LCHF i thought wtf is Regimen. I can understand why you would wonder why we say that as the meaning of Regime is usually used in a political setting. :look:

So is there a legitimate reason for using the word "regiment"?

Bublin I noticed that also with my UK ladies so I was like oh!!! :yep:

I do like the way some words are spelled compared to the way we do in the US, they're prettier! endeavour, whilst, colour...:grin:

You know you're wrong when you're a vendor that owes hundreds of dollars in products or refunds. You have time to make threads bragging about your latest accomplishments or posting in other peoples threads but you don't have enough time to send out products.

...you ignore correspondence from your customers for weeks, even months then have the nerve to get mad when they put you on blast.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

?? @faithVA Girl you know I'm not talking about you.

Umm....I'm not talking about anyone in particular :look:

I know you weren't. It was just my own guilty conscious catching up with me. And I know I fit some of these other posts as well :look: But I'm not doing any more confessing :nono:

But I hate steaming, won't be creating any more steaming challenges :lol:

you're wrong for implying that just b/c your SO or DH does not like natural hair that the OP shouldn't change her hair b/c men may be less attracted to her.

cmonson.gif

This seems like the upscale version of the "Who Gon' Check Me, Boo" thread that went down last year. :look: :lol: :look:

Stay classy ladies. :yep:

Last edited:
You know you wrong when you make a thread and put "dont quote me" cause you know what you are posting is ridiculous and dont want anyone re-reading it once you delete the original post.

Last edited:
You know you wrong when you make a thread and put "dont quote me" cause you know what you are posting is ridiculous and dont want anyone re-reading it once you delete the original post.

Did someone already say you know you wrong when the OP deletes the original post in a thread? Well they are dead wrong.

when you say you like a product or that it didn't work for you and THAT'S it. You know good and well that on a hair board more info is required :lol:

when you start a thread excited about you 6 mos, 8 mos, year, etc, progress and your hair is about a half an inch longer than your starting pic...and have the nerve to post your regi. aint noooobody followin that **** :lachen:

Last edited:
You know you're wrong when...

When somebody talks about your favorite conditioner or hair care company so you e-fight them like a real LHCF gangsta

In the meantime that company could give two s**ts about you

Back