Y'all know y'all wrong when....

I never understood this??? What does this mean? Cause I thought it triggered something to know what threads you're subscribed to.

Then I learned that all you had to do was go & subscribe through the control panel, etc. Posting it means nothing.

Whats the purpose of posting "subscribed"?? and who cares that you are subscribed?

I post mostly from my phone. When I post in a thread, that thread now shows up in my 'participated' threads-easier to follow new posts in threads. Typing subbing just means, for me, I have nothing to add (yet) but I want to follow this thread (shows up in my participated section). 'Subbing' has nothing to do with anyone else. Its not an alert to other posters. We could care less. LOL.

You know you wrong when you try to claim an outrageous length that you're NOWHERE near. You can't claim Shoulder length when your hair don't even touch half of your neck :lachen:

You know you wrong when you lie talkin about how EVERYBODY wants to sit up and put their hands in your hair yet you NEVER posted pics of your hair.

You know you wrong for putting sperm in your hair right? But if you feel that you must go through extreme lengths to get WL hairthen by all means go for it!!

You know you wrong for making that Hair Adrenaline potion lying to people ( a la ValarieMoncherie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llI...xt=C35c6955UDOEgsToPDskKDCwO3jY1ebDqKTytmhXOA all while your hair hasn't even grown at all. jand you also wrong for telling people tat you're natural!! and then said you were going to have a hair conference so people can meet you?? Ohmagosh!! :lachen:

She is such an irritating con artist. That's all I have to add....and subbing :look:

You know you wrong for tryin to give out hair advice to people when you been on the board for YEARS and nothing to show for it :nono:

When you stretch your hair so hard that you pull your scalp down to claim a length you haven't achieved.

I saw a thread like this yesterday :lachen: the girl was V shaped and two measley strands were grazing right above BSL. Guess that was enough for her bc she sure started a thread saying she reached BSL :ohwell:

You are wrong for saying X product is the best !sh eva. :yay: Nothing can compare. :wow:I go out and buy that based on your rec. Come to find out three months later you are on to the next and done found another holy grail.:wallbash:

You know you are wrong when you start 7 product review threads in 7 days for products you've only used ONCE. What are you raving about? You've had no growth. You can't tell if the moisturizer really worked because you washed it out so you can try a new product just to rave about it. Why are you even posting?? :confused:

you know you wrong for being the one who ERRYTIME someone gets past BSL you gotta say "well, it's because they have 4a/b hair that morphed in 3c hair" or "their strands are made of special proteins that prevent breakage" and then go on to complain about how delicate your strands are and that's why you have a hard time retaining length.:cry:

if the OP has type 3 hair why would you go in and say "lawd chile we's po' 4b types gotsta work reals reals hard to retain our length"? c'mon son.

you know you're wrong when you make a thread that's DESTINED to cause drama, hurt feelings, and go off to thread heaven *runs like forest Gump and yells shima, k tube, maybe this one, and bonnet child* j/k but for real

you know you wrong when you say j/k followed by but for real

you know you wrong when you start with no disrespect then follow with something disrespectful or say I'm not trying be funny but then say something ever so stank

you know you're wrong when you been here 2 years and afraid to post pictures cause you think you'll get clowned even though you have growth
yep that's me

Last edited:
You know you wrong for bragging about all the growth aids you use - Megatek, JBCO, ovation cell therapy, sulfur powder, Boundless Tresses, MTG, coochie cream, whale's sperm and even your man's sperm :look: - and 12 months later your hair is actually shorter than it was before you started using all that mess. :spinning:

this happens at least 3 times a year:

you know you wrong for starting a thread:

"Hey guys did you hear about Shima oil? does is work?"

and after a few *waits* comments and :popcorn: :look: and other gifs, you bump the the thread and ask "So, no one answered my question" :sad:

Yall are goin in...

Ya know ya wrong when you when you comment negatively on loc threads yet you visited the thread 50 times because you want locs yourself. :ohwell:

Ask questions! That's what we're here for- helping each other out! :look:

hair is hair regardless of its form....cheese and crackers!

If its not for you, look and keep it moving! :rolleyes:

You know you wrong when making super specific threads actin like a bunch of people meet that description ex "type 4a with a patch of 3c, fine haired, natural, porous, colour treated, formerly hennaed, MBL and longer ladies get in here..." Uhm, you mean you and the maybe one other person in here :ohwell: :lol:

Then assume that the reason no one responded was because they are not a "popular" poster. :ohwell:

You know you're wrong for simply being lazy and not reading...and then asking a question that has been answered in the SAME THREAD you keep asking the same question about...

then you make 5 more posts 6 seconds within each other going...

so no one knows?....

is anyone there?....

hello?....

whatever i guess im being ignored! screw lhcf!

$&^%*%)(#%& go through the damn thread and read!!!!!! ive seen this over...and over....AND OVER!!!!

hell even on youtube. you can say something in the video, post the same thing in the box below...and still no less than 5 people will ask you what you already said and reiterated verbally and in writing.

*rant over*

You know you're wrong for being buck naked in your pictures for no reason and then asking people to excuse your tiddays or whatever else made its way into the picture.
Put on a shirt or at least a bra and then take your pictures.

Ladies, y'all are On point with these.

Some had me literally spit out my darn juice! LOL!

Thanks....I needed that laugh. ;)

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

When you won't show your face....but you show your children's faces. Haha we are cuttin up in this thread.

When you stay encouraging ppl to claim the next length milestone that they clearly haven't reached yet, especially when the OP has already stated their correct length. "Here's a pic of my SL hair"... "Uh uh you APL girl, claim it!" *runs out of thread*

Sent from my HTC Evo

This is hilarious!!!

when ur arse shows up to simply post "SUBSCRIBING"

*raises hand* Guilty. When I first joined I had my preferences set to automatically subscribe when I posted in a thread. I didn't know there was any other way to do it. I "subbed" to a lot of the old, really long threads I wanted to go back and read later.

You know you wrong when you start a thread about henna and lie and say you couldn't find your answer in a search! READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

You know you wrong when you measure your growth to the millimeter but don't take the time to research for yourself. My hair is 3.0875344 mm how can I make it grow faster! Please stop!

You know you wrong when you can't even admit someone has nice/healthy/growing hair just because you don't like their personality ("ugh...I can't stand her...she's way too bubbly and annoying") or the methods they use ("ugh...she gonna burn her hair off with all that heat and her hair probably ain't even moisturized wit all that mineral oil in it") or whatever it is you don't like. Clearly the persons hair is beautiful and looks healthy, but nope...ya just can't get yourself to admit it.

You know you wrong when you claim that you skipped clean pass 2 milestones and when you take progress pics, you take fuzzy far away pics and we can see the top of your head. Why you leanin so hard??? Plus...show ya scalp! If you went from SL to MBL in 6 months, I wanna see a part. Hell how do I know that's not a wig???

:lachen: LOL :lachen: NikkiQ

When you take a pic through your mirror and it hot toothpaste flecks all over it. Its blurry!

@pookaloo83 (raises hand) I am guilty as charged LOL

You know you're wrong when you've been claiming a questionable length, with pics at a questionable angle, come back later talmbout you just trimmed 2". Oh, the trimmed pic IS shorter but the ends are clearly not freshly cut. It's not that serious! :nono:

Or, if you're up in a "certain length" thread giving out advice on how to get there while your hair...which "used to be" there is "currently" not at it's best. Skip! :rolleyes:

Or, you're complimenting someone's progress for the sake of being nice but clearly the pic posted didn't warrant any kind of kudos. Thank the post but don't straight up lie. How's that helping? :perplexed

And last one. You know you're wrong when you're in other threads complaining about a poster or post but haven't spoken up in that thread or said anything to the poster directly. Really?? :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all know y'all wrong when....

you respond to a question with out thoroughly reading it

example question:"Can you recommend a good deep conditioner without silicone and mineral oil?"

response: "silicon mix"

You know you're wrong when someone starts a thread claiming to be MBL and you congratulate them, knowing damn real their hair is nape length LOL

You know you're wrong when you ask how to use henna, we give you detailed directions, and you do the complete opposite of what we said AND got horrible results, but you blamed the henna... this happened a few years ago LOL Yes I'm still bitter ahahaa

You know you're wrong when you post a rave video review on Youtube, but forget to mention that the sponsor either gave you the product for free or paid you. Yeah I went there LOL

Back