Y'all know y'all wrong when....

Hahaha. I'm guilty of the lack of pics thing...I rarely take pics...not even for my own personal comparison...I really should.

You know you wrong when you claim brastrap but the brastrap is all the way up on your neck

I kid...I don't think I've actually seen that hahahaha...but I thought id make something up because I can't think of anything good.

You know your wrong when you claim any length by PULLING 2 strands of hair to the length....
I mean pull in a couple of spots or at least say "I am THIS length in a V shape"...smh

You know you wrong when making super specific threads actin like a bunch of people meet that description ex "type 4a with a patch of 3c, fine haired, natural, porous, colour treated, formerly hennaed, MBL and longer ladies get in here..." Uhm, you mean you and the maybe one other person in here :ohwell: :lol:

Last edited:
They like to feel important chile..

This reminds me of a few years back how some folks were on VIP status and would act really stingy with fotki access (not just on this board), makin posts and threads talkin 'bout "My Fotki Will Be Open Today 4-7pm CST!" and you were supposed to be happy for a glimpse of the unicorn hair :lol:

You know you wrong when you sat in the salon chair with your relaxer marinating in your hair for 60 minutes, let the stylist detangle your hair with a fine tooth comb and brush your hair while wet and say NOTHING. Yet, as soon as you leave the salon you start a thread to vent, garner sympathy and ask what you should do. :rolleyes: What you SHOULD'VE done was hopped up out of the chair and LEAVE.

When you pull your hair down for length checks and I can see your veins popping in your hands. Stop tryna make that **** stretch! You can see they pressing down hard! The nail be white/blue from losing circulation.

When you stay encouraging ppl to claim the next length milestone that they clearly haven't reached yet, especially when the OP has already stated their correct length. "Here's a pic of my SL hair"... "Uh uh you APL girl, claim it!" *runs out of thread*

Sent from my HTC Evo

When you pull your hair down for length checks and I can see your veins popping in your hands. Stop tryna make that **** stretch! You can see they pressing down hard! The nail be white/blue from losing circulation.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:sorry but I just :lol: @ this, now I gotta start watching when I try that in the future.

You know you wrong when you try to claim an outrageous length that you're NOWHERE near. You can't claim Shoulder length when your hair don't even touch half of your neck :lachen:

You know you wrong when you lie talkin about how EVERYBODY wants to sit up and put their hands in your hair yet you NEVER posted pics of your hair.

You know you wrong for putting sperm in your hair right? But if you feel that you must go through extreme lengths to get WL hairthen by all means go for it!!

You know you wrong for making that Hair Adrenaline potion lying to people ( a la ValarieMoncherie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llI...xt=C35c6955UDOEgsToPDskKDCwO3jY1ebDqKTytmhXOA all while your hair hasn't even grown at all. jand you also wrong for telling people tat you're natural!! and then said you were going to have a hair conference so people can meet you?? Ohmagosh!! :lachen:

Last edited:
You know you dead a** wrong for having a fotki in your siggy and all the dam albums are empty.

When you take big a** pitchas and we can see your pores. Damn! Resize!

When someone starts a thread on a redundant topic, then posts I did a search and didn't see anything, Well dammit I did a search too and 36 threads popped up. What you type in?

When people talk about their hair and how long it is, but got a pic of *random celeb* on their avi. Can we see your hair? "No, I'm super anonymous" Damn! So I know your name is Wanda from looking at the back of your head? We ain't gon know who you are!

Clean your roon before you take pics! I don't wanna see ray-ray in his diaper in the background!

im sooo guilty of this, but workin on it. thank goodnes its just my closet door being open :lol:

This is a bit dated but you know you wrong when you cosign to every band waggon and new product and you have been at neck length for 50-11 years. I'm sorry, EVERYTHING isn't AWESOME and EVERYTHING didn't work for you.

you know you wrong when you judging someone's sex life in one thread as if your virgin mary but in another thread you talking about dropping it like its hot and peynus sucking techniques :ohwell::look::lol:

You know you wrong when you post pics of expensive clothes, shoes, purses, and jackets to fool LHCF as if your UE... knowing good well you not about to buy that mess :rolleyes:

-yeah i said it!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
When you talk down about someone's hair regimen (ex. they use too much heat, products with mineral oil, etc) but they're at floor length and you've been stuck at ear length forever...

1.) u know you wrong when you create a random thread to show us your hair update. Yet, you include no links to the original thread. We don't know who you are. And I don't know what your hair looked like before.

Example:
poster: "hey yall. just wanted to show you my 3 month update". (just pics of a rolleset).

me thinking: umm okay. who are you. and what did your hair look like 3 months ago? We don't all keep track of every thread people make in here. Give us a before pic or something

-------------------------------------

2) u know you wrong when you been here for years...and u still don't know what a baggy is.

3) u know you wrong when you know darn well u didn't use the search function...but you say you did. ADVANCED SEARCH is your friend. IT WORKS:yep:

Last edited:
You know you're wrong when you argue a person to death that they have 4a-z hair when it's SL or shorter but as soon as it hits BSL or longer now you are arguing that they are 3a/3b.

You know you're wrong when you start a thread with 3 strands of shed hair laying on a counter talkinbout what's my hair type!!

You know you're wrong when your "professional" natural hair videos featured ...

110925-125116.jpg

Sorry, I know that wasn't a LHCF issue but this had to be the biggest hair joke of 2011.

When you stretch your hair so hard that you pull your scalp down to claim a length you haven't achieved.

know ur arse is wrong when you post simply to let everyone know you're SUBSCRIBING

I never understood this??? What does this mean? Cause I thought it triggered something to know what threads you're subscribed to.

Then I learned that all you had to do was go & subscribe through the control panel, etc. Posting it means nothing.

Whats the purpose of posting "subscribed"?? and who cares that you are subscribed?

Back