Y'all know y'all wrong when....

YES!!!! Big arse picture mess up the whole page. have to stroll alllllllllllllllllllllll the way over just to look at 1/3 of the pic. then alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way back over to the other side for the rest.

posting from mobile you can't see the size of the picture and most times they come out huge. : lachen:

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

You know YOU wrong when someone posts pictures of their flat ironing and length check session and their ends are thin as ever, barely there, and I'm sure they have seen better days and you talking 'bout, "You did a great job! Great progress!" just because a couple of scraggly ends are barely sliding on the top of the brastrap.

I'm still trying to figure that one out. :-/

Y'all know y'all wrong when....

you have natural hair like this
6fo745.jpg

and you tell someone with natural hair like this
2v116zc.jpg

that they can achieve this
30v1a3p.jpg
with a roller set and saran wrap.

Last edited:
This thread tells me we need to be a bit more honest with our lhcf buds in their threads regarding their hair and progress lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

You know you're wrong when you use the word "regime" instead of "regimen". I know some of us think we're Generals in this war against unhealthy hair, but...

Sent from my Eris using Eris

This reminds me of a few years back how some folks were on VIP status and would act really stingy with fotki access (not just on this board), makin posts and threads talkin 'bout "My Fotki Will Be Open Today 4-7pm CST!" and you were supposed to be happy for a glimpse of the unicorn hair :lol:

I REMEMBER THAT MESS!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

You know you're wrong when you always have something negative to say about ladies on here and celebrities in a variety of the forums and then when you finally show your face you make me jump back from the screen...literally!...:nono:

^That annoys me too. I cock my head to the side like a confused puppy. "Regime...? Is that supposed to be french or something?"

Ya'll know ya'll wrong when you say u been here for over 4 years, and somehow you still have SL hair...how is that possible?!? You just lazy.

Ya'll know ya'll wrong for going to extra-unnecessary lengths JUST TO GROW SOME HAIR. (human semen....really guys?)

You know you're wrong if you come into relatively peaceful threads, then start posting all kinds of GIFS, meme's, and jokes just to get everybody up in arms. C'MON SON

You know you're wrong when you always have something negative to say about ladies on here and celebrities in a variety of the forums and then when you finally show your face you make me jump back from the screen...literally!...:nono:

See that's just mean!! Mean!!! LOL

You know you're wrong if you come into relatively peaceful threads, then start posting all kinds of GIFS, meme's, and jokes just to get everybody up in arms. C'MON SON

Those gifs are funny though

Another one... You know you wrong when you come on youtube with your hair looking hit and you know good and well it's not going to be a tutorial... *smh* I don't think any of us do it but I see it too dang often.

You know you're wrong when you post talking about can someone give me some advise??? *sits and wonders...* then I see "can someone please advice me?" *hooked on phonics worked for me* switch it around dang, but in defense it may depend on what they speak and where they're from

You know you wrong when you make youtube vids wearing a surgical mask to hide your face ... chile thats just creepy

you also wrong when you make a youtube video hiding under a towel

You know you wrong when you make youtube vids wearing a surgical mask to hide your face ... chile thats just creepy

Haha I've seen that before. It's like what's even the point.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You know you are wrong when you provide a link to your Youtube channel which a tutorial and the music is very ghetto and full of profanity. I can not figure out how raunchy music full of profanity relates to hair care.

You know you’re wrong when:

- You create a thread and the only information you list in the OP is a link to a youtube video or website (there’s no synopsis of the topic or anything). Then, you proceed to ask for opinions and feedback.

- You create a thread that reviews a product or appliance that asks people to go to your fotki, blog or youtube channel for details and pictures.

:lol: :lol:
Omg when,where,how did this happen???
Can we get some lanks? That is effin hilarious!

When you pull your hair down for length checks and I can see your veins popping in your hands. Stop tryna make that **** stretch! You can see they pressing down hard! The nail be white/blue from losing circulation.

That's funny! I'm laughing like a hyena out here!

When you sign up for 50+ challenges knowing good and well you ain't gonna stick to all of them. (Hehe, I am guilty of this one.)

When you bump a thread 10 times in a row (I'm thinking I'm gonna get the answer to the question you ask but it's just you bumping away)

When you make a youtube video and the music is so loud that we can't hear what you saying.

When you will not try a product just because ONE person out of 100 people don't like it.

Last edited:

I also find blurry or swirled faces creepy but I get why they do it... Hiding behind a towel is just too funny!!!!!

you know you wrong for starting a thread saying that your SO or DH HATES your natural hair and then get mad at posters who say that he's unsupportive and narrow-minded, telling them "y'all betta not talk about my man" :confused:

you know you wrong for starting a thread saying that your SO or DH HATES your natural hair and then get mad at posters who say that he's unsupportive and narrow-minded, telling them "y'all betta not talk about my man" :confused:
Lolwut? People do this?

Back