Y'all know y'all wrong when....

Ok, ok I'm guilty of some of these, especially the huge pics. Sorry.

You know you wrong when you use a derogatory term for a growth aid because you wouldn't use it. Example: coochie cream

You know you wrong when you start a thread based on an epic thread that went to heaven years ago. Umm... I can't read it and I wanna laugh too!

You know you wrong for suggesting women use human sperm to grow hair. I'm open minded, but no.

You know you're wrong when you're a vendor that owes hundreds of dollars in products or refunds. You have time to make threads bragging about your latest accomplishments or posting in other peoples threads but you don't have enough time to send out products.

...you ignore correspondence from your customers for weeks, even months then have the nerve to get mad when they put you on blast.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Dang. It just got real up in here. :takecover:

Y'all know y'all wrong when....

you have natural hair like this
6fo745.jpg

and you tell someone with natural hair like this
2v116zc.jpg

that they can achieve this
30v1a3p.jpg
with a roller set and saran wrap.

And the wrongness continues:

When you rollerset your 4abcd hair, saran wrap it and then make a thread talking bout "I'm so sick of my hair, it won't get straight!" :lol::lol:

You know you wrong when you use a derogatory term for a growth aid because you wouldn't use it. Example: coochie cream

You know you wrong when you start a thread based on an epic thread that went to heaven years ago. Umm... I can't read it and I wanna laugh too!

You know you wrong for suggesting women use human sperm to grow hair. I'm open minded, but no.

Nods in agreement...:yep:

I can't remember if this has already been mentioned, but I think you're really wrong if you're claiming LHCF ol' head status and giving advice and you don't have a picture of your own hair in your siggy, avatar, or profile.

Guilty! But, to be fair, it is coochie cream. :duck:

I can't remember if this has already been mentioned, but I think you're really wrong if you're claiming LHCF ol' head status and giving advice and you don't have a picture of your own hair in your siggy, avatar, or profile.

Dang....*puts picture of hair in siggy* :look::lol:

I don't like to show pics because these chicks KRAY.

You know you're wrong when you tag half the people on the forum when you create a thread - only for everyone to come in and look at mediocre pictures of your hair in curlers..

Lol -

(It's nice to think that someone actually wants to involve you in their thread though :)

Ok I am guilty about the coochie cream, ok. I'm sorry...lol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using HTC Sensation 4G

You know you wrong when you post a crazy teaser title and a link to a 2.6 hour youtube video without giving a synopsis or clue as to why we'd want to watch it. :nono:

You know you are wrong when you have the confidence of your fans and followers, as a legendary hair guru, and you change your recommendations of "magical it" products and potions weekly because you're actually being commissioned to do so.

You know you wrong when you post a YT video of you in your house fiddling with your hair with only the sounds of ambient noise around you, no talking, no voiceover, no music...what's that about.

You know you wrong for post 20-30 min YT videos of you rambling. If I wanted to sit there for that long I would turn on the telly.

You know you wrong for big arse pics in your siggie...and you dead arse wrong for multiple huge pics in your siggie. My little netbook can't handle that.

You know your wrong when you make a video review about a product, just read the back and the ingredients like we couldn't read and then at the end say you never used it.

*blows up into combustion*

Smh....

You know you wrong when you see a posting showing youtube videos of some Asian chick with shiny, flowing, 10 feet of black cornsilk and here you are like, "I just can't get my hair like that no matter how much I try."

Then I look at your description of your hair and it is 3c, 4a, and some patches of 4b.

Hello.

She's Asian.

I can appreciate healthy hair from other ethnicities but...I'm just sayin. :-/

It might get straight but it ain't gone flow like THAT dawg.

Last edited:
You KNOW you wrong when you talk about how much fantastic progress you've made, then say "All pictures and information is in this Youtube video!"

I'm on a cell phone and ain't got time to wait for no video to load. I want pictures now and if I don't get them, I KIM. Contrary to what you may believe, your progress ain't imprtant enough for me to be clicking on 57 links. Boo. :down:

You know you're wrong when you post "see siggy" or some reference to the siggy in a thread that asks posters to post hair pictures.

You know your siggy changes every two weeks!

It sucks going through hair progress threads and someone does that only to find that the siggy is now a gif or weight loss tracker :(

You know you're wrong when you post "see siggy" or some reference to the siggy in a thread that asks posters to post hair pictures.

You know your siggy changes every two weeks!

It sucks going through hair progress threads and someone does that only to find that the siggy is now a gif or weight loss tracker :(

And we can't see siggies in the LHCF apps on our phones! LOL.

You know you wrong when you jump in other peoples e-fights like they were talking to you. Then get offended when they respond. Wtf did you expect sucka?!

You know you wrong when your siggy has your progress pics from January, February, and March. Ummm...unless you getting an inch a month I seriously doubt your progress is so insane we gotta see it every month

When you conveniently forget to tell people that your avi is a pic of you in a MBL wig...seven years ago...before you had three kids and let yourself go. Then you post a current pic and it don't look nothing like what I expected

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

Y'all know you wrong when y'all start an entire new thread just to say what you are gonna do.

Example:

"Hey everyone I'm going to the salon today to have my hair flat ironed!"
or
"Guess what I decided to get braids put in!"

Ummm okay... Could you not have gotten your hair done first and then started the thread with pictures or just comment in the random thoughts thread?

You know you wrong when you post pics and only have them up for like 2 hours before you remove them. I understand people don't want their pics on the internet forever but dang, can you give people enough time to see them :lol:.

You know you’re wrong when you purchase a product then create a thread afterward asking for feedback and reviews.

OOOH OOOH I got one!
--You know you're wrong when YOU start a challenge thread and then abandon it.

I am SO totally guilty of this! I started the APL Challenge last year but inky because it wa like December 28th and no ne else had. :nono: I will admit my failing and writhe in shame! :lol:

Back