Y'all know y'all wrong when....

When you're a natural and you diss relaxed heads for putting chemicals in their hair...but you dye your hair...

THANK YOU!!! for starting this tread OP. bere jokes! I only caught a glimpse of the 'Who's gone check me boo' epic thread last year so i'm glad to be in on this one.

...You know y'all wrong when you don't have any contributions to make to a thread but insert yourself in it anyway just to judge the OP or everyone else happily participating in it.

or is it just me that does this? :look:

You know you wrong when you see a posting showing youtube videos of some Asian chick with shiny, flowing, 10 feet of black cornsilk and here you are like, "I just can't get my hair like that no matter how much I try."

Then I look at your description of your hair and it is 3c, 4a, and some patches of 4b.

Hello.

She's Asian.

I can appreciate healthy hair from other ethnicities but...I'm just sayin. :-/

It might get straight but it ain't gone flow like THAT dawg.

:ohwell:

keephopealive.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You know you are wrong when a poster posts pics of themselves only to find through a new thread a couple of months later that you have those bad boys saved on your hard drive just in case they "step out of line" -- 'say something else b#%%[ and I'll show everyone those alopecia pics with the quickness'

You know you are wrong when you are fussing at an OP for pics who has asked for hairstyle suggestions for an upcoming event or experiment on a new do.. --- they are asking u for pics so why would you turn around and ask them for pics??

Guilty! But, to be fair, it is coochie cream. :duck:

Uh uh. Us UE folks use the one that's for the feet :lachen:

Has this one been mentioned: you know you wrong when you start a thread asking for money but only want "positive feedback".

You know you wrong for posting a UT video calling us haters after you do not receive the "positive feedback"

I'm sorry y'all. That one really ha me like :yawn:

Ya'll know you're wrong when you assume a posters hair grew fast because she has type 3 hair... and you say ish like for her hair to grow she just needs to breathe :look:

You know you’re wrong when you purchase a product then create a thread afterward asking for feedback and reviews.

PJaye you talkin bout me? No fair! I saw those products in a shop i knew i wasn't going to beable to get to for another couple of months so took a chance and purchased. Also started the thread to let others know about them as the ingredients were good. Can i have a pass?????

You know you wrong when a poster is being encouraged to improve their diet to help improve the health of their hair..........and you come up in there talking 'bout, "I eat junk and I have MBL hair"......... then we see you in another thread with the long list of vitamins and supplements you clearly ingest for hair growth. :huh:

GIFSoup

you know you wrong when this is a hair care forum and all we see is so-called sexy pics of your body and your outfit for the day instead of your hair. this is not the dating game for most of us.

Y'all know you're wrong when your bra strap is right up under your armpits and you're claiming BSL. :look:

(This thread is toooo funny! :lachen:)

You know you are wrong when a poster posts pics of themselves only to find through a new thread a couple of months later that you have those bad boys saved on your hard drive just in case they "step out of line" -- 'say something else b#%%[ and I'll show everyone those alopecia pics with the quickness'

You know you are wrong when you are fussing at an OP for pics who has asked for hairstyle suggestions for an upcoming event or experiment on a new do.. --- they are asking u for pics so why would you turn around and ask them for pics??

I have seen this many times :nono:.

I'll add some. Y'all know y'all wrong for lurking for years, snatching up all of the discount codes and sale items, and then paying to join only after you already have MBL-WL hair as if you grew it on your own.

Y'all know y'all wrong when you lurk for years, post a progress thread of your hair that you grew long off of tips and suggestions here, but NEVER post a suggestion or comment to help a newbie.

Y'all know y'all wrong when you are are constantly questioning whether people's hair on YouTube is real. "I wanna see a scalp pic!" Really? :perplexed

Can people start naming names? Thanks in advance.

No, I think the ladies want the thread to survive....at least 'till Christmas. :holiday:I don't know what will happen during the week after Christmas when drinks start getting poured. :alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:drink:

Any mentioning of names will be sure to get this thread Chealded. :locked::padlock2:

Last edited:

Hayl to the naw. Enough damage has been done. I'm over here feeling guilty for making my wise-*** comments. I mean no harm, btw. Just having fun.

But we do appreciate all confessions. :lol:

:spank:...........:nono2:

No, I think the ladies want the thread to survive....at least 'till Christmas. :holiday:I don't know what will happen during the week after Christmas when drinks start getting poured. :alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:drink:

Any mentioning of names will be sure to get this thread Chealded. :locked::padlock2:

Y'all know that wouldn't end well...

:fan:..........:mob::mob:.............:gotroasted:.......:arguing:

Then the mods show up:

:stop:.......:padlock2:......:ban:

you know you wrong when you only read the first page of a thread then skip to the last page to see if the drama has started.

You know you wrong when you think someone is wrong for claiming SL when they are clearly NL but you want someone else to point it out ...and when they do point it you feel bad for the OP

You know you're wrong when you post a pic of 2 strands of hair and ask "What's my hair type".:ohwell:

And to add on to this, you KNOW you wrong when you post a blurry picture of your little 1/4 inch of new growth, tambout "Can anyone tell me what my hair type is?"

Back