Y'all know y'all wrong when....

you know you wrong when you been on lhcf for 1/2 a decade and review a different product every other day, yet you're still NL w/ scraggly ends to boot...and i'm sposed to be convinced to buy all those products? :look: oh.

you know you wrong when you been on lhcf for 1/2 a decade and review a different product every other day, yet you're still NL w/ scraggly ends to boot...and i'm sposed to be convinced to buy all those products? :look: oh.

Ouch!!!

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

If growth is your goal, I cram to understand.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:dead:

You know you're wrong when...

You post before and after pics raving about that one product that gave you such "amazing growth" or results and it's obvious that it is NOT the same person in each pic. :down:

I've seen that in the past from those looking for praise/kudo points or commissions via the "affiliate" link that they kindly posted for those who just can't wait to order said product. :nono:

I know, I know I am wrong but this thread is straight comedy.......:lachen: I haven't laughed so hard in my life. I use to think "is it just me" at some things that I see take place here but I see I am in good company.

This has been the best $6.50 I have ever spent in a long, long time.

Y'all know y'all wrong when after reading this post you go into every other post looking for reasons why the op is wrong for starting their tread

Y'all know y'all wrong when the 2009, 2010, 2011 hair pics show hair length progress, but the naked back fat rolls are the same, or even increasing. Priorities need to be made.

I know someone mentioned that this kind of response is wrong but...this statement deserves a...

wendyshade1-o.gif

Tis what id tis.

When you can't stand a poster's font but you are steadily stalking her Fokti, blog, albums,etc because she has great hair.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using HTC_A510c

Y'all know y'all wrong when the 2009, 2010, 2011 hair pics show hair length progress, but the naked back fat rolls are the same, or even increasing. Priorities need to be made.

I know someone mentioned that this kind of response is wrong but...these statements deserve ...

GoodMernin,

the ultimate hair flip!!

GIFSoup

In all fairness there is speculation that larger sized women may have longer hair for a number of reasons. One of which being the nourishment from fat may encourage hair growth. Who knows maybe the body rolls are an indication of her hair regimen :look:

Here's the thread:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=486948

When you roll up in a thread about growth aids talmbout how unnecessary they are. Maybe they are unnecessary for you, but some of us need all the help we can get. Get out the thread and let us have our fun.

In all fairness there is speculation that larger sized women may have longer hair for a number of reasons. One of which being the nourishment from fat may encourage hair growth. Who knows maybe the body rolls are an indication of her hair regimen :look:

Here's the thread:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=486948

I'm fat. But my hair isn't getting any of the benefits. Maybe I need to rub te meat directly on my hair?

Back