Y'all know y'all wrong when....

Yeah, you're wrong when you start a thread asking for tips/advice to help you make a decision about something, and you receive a few responses (possibly from "unpopular posters"). Well, you don't "THANKS" the responders, but instead, add a post saying something like, "Any more suggestions?"...seemingly ignoring the replies that you did get. :nono:

You know you wrong when you are quick to tell OP that her man don't want her in a relationship thread because you "keep it real like that and ahead of the game" but really you a bitter woman who got cheated on yourself... I be like dang! Why so harsh and blunt??? You see Op sad

Sent from my droid :-)

you know you wrong when you argue people down post after post... dang sometimes people just aren't going to agree! different strokes for different folks. if they dont wanna try x,y, z, then they wont!

you know you wrong when you use the same tired pics to make your point.pics from 2001 aint gon do it boo

you know you wrong when you argue people down post after post... dang sometimes people just aren't going to agree! different strokes for different folks. if they dont wanna try x,y, z, then they wont!

you know you wrong when you use the same tired pics to make your point.pics from 2001 aint gon do it boo

To the corner. You know why....

You know you wrong when you stopped reading any threads having to do with hair care and ONLY read the thread about what is WRONG with LHCF. LOL

*Not directed towards any particular person/people. Just saying this thread has gotten so LONG in a short amount of time!!! Looks like there's a lot gone wrong in these parts.* :lachen:

You know you're wrong when you come into a big thread without personal attacks or fighting talking about "I can't believe this thread is still open!", not out of surprise or happiness you can still participate, but because you're mad adults are having fun discussing such a subject. Then surprise! the thread is locked not too long after you said that like we don't know who told. :rolleyes: One should take a night out to stand in the corner for that one.

You know you're wrong when some tearful girl posts about the sad situation in her life and she's looking for advice or support whether it's her new ex boyfriend that used to be her old boyfriend but she took him back and now he's dating her pastor....or the girl that comes on here talking about the guy that she likes, but he hasn't noticed her yet, but they go to the same church and she's wondering if she should try to get his attention, but she thinks he has a fiance/wife, but she's not sure, so what should she do? Cause he is really on her mind....

Then you respond and ask her "Cher (fake user name)...is that you? Aren't you the OP that came on here last month talking about you like the guy's best friend instead of him, but you might go with him if that will get you closer to your goal? I knew that was you!"

Yet you never respond to the question or offer help....(lol) Ya'll know you wrong for that.

Lol, YESSSS! Every time I see that happen I'm like" Dang..." SMH

Yo mama so fat... huh?... oh wait. :blush: Wrong thread.

Ah well, I hope everyone's having a VERY Merry Christmas!

Now, back to your regular venting...er, I mean...posting. :lol:

I was reading through these laughing when I notice that some folk here will thank someone (namingly the popular well known posters) for something that did not warrant a thanks :perplexed. They said nothing useful. I'm going back to where I was reading :drunk:.

You know you wrong when you post condensing responses back to back that include quotes of other members within a thread. Oh yeah, the original responses took place 3 days ago, glad to see you have some free time and feel the need to flex your passive aggressive e-muscle.

Who cares what you have to say or think about something that was said days ago. Go sit down somewhere and make better use of your time.

You know you wrong when after clearly reading the types of threads we dislike and mentioned in this thread, yo arse go start one.

I have seen atleASt seven already in the past couple days. And I know some of yal read the posts in here before starting that thread cause they got a million thanks.. You can't miss it!

Sent from my droid

When you call 4b/c type hair n***a hair. And all the other types "good hair". Smh. Hear it all the time.

You know you wrong when you post condensing responses back to back that include quotes of other members within a thread. Oh yeah, the original responses took place 3 days ago, glad to see you have some free time and feel the need to flex your passive aggressive e-muscle.

Who cares what you have to say or think about something that was said days ago. Go sit down somewhere and make better use of your time.

VanessaWiliams.gif

Yo mama so fat... huh?... oh wait. :blush: Wrong thread.

Ah well, I hope everyone's having a VERY Merry Christmas!

Now, back to your regular venting...er, I mean...posting. :lol:

^^^^Yep.....;)

Merry Christmas, ladies.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

* OT: Y'all know y'all wrong when you have the "I'm Sexy and I know it" gif up for me to drool and simultaneously vomit at every time I see it. :p

* When you've been natural for two months and suddenly have the nerve to the the ultimate Stalin natural Nazi if someone dares to flat iron their hair.

* (This may have been said) Your hair is 1/4" and you're starting threads on every single hair forum and message board on the internet asking your hair type (when your hair is wet with a half a gallon of Ecostyler). When someone tells you you're a 4a/4b, you keep going until someone satisfy your ego you by calling you a 3c.

It's called faith :drunk:. You know, the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

But why join a challenge if you haven't even reached the smaller milestones first? That's like saying I can graduate college by skipping freshman year and going straight to being a senior. Sure, faith is good, and there's nothing wrong with having goals, but if you fail to appreciate the small loses and victories that got you there then what's the point?

But why join a challenge if you haven't even reached the smaller milestones first? That's like saying I can graduate college by skipping freshman year and going straight to being a senior. Sure, faith is good, and there's nothing wrong with having goals, but if you fail to appreciate the small loses and victories that got you there then what's the point?

I've done this from the beginning. It puts you in the mindset of already being there. I wasn't APL while hanging out in WL threads. I don't think I even hung out in the APL thread. I made my goal same year. To each her own. Don't knock it, Mama.

@DanceOnTheSkylines

Last edited:
I've done this from the beginning. It puts you in the mindset of already being there. I wasn't APL while hanging out in WL threads. I don't think I even hung out in the APL thread. I made my goal same year. To each her own. Don't knock it, Mama.

@DanceOnTheSkylines
hmm, I understand. I usually just set up a long term goal and then a bunch of short term goals. I suppose as long as you actually stay motivated and actually reach your goal, it doesn't make a big difference. :yep:

You know you wrong when...
You come to the hair board, which you forgot even existed, just to post on this dramatic thread LOL

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

When you go in on relaxers and relaxed heads and talk about how you've been natural for 80 years and would never use creamy crack...

Meanwhile...

You put on your gas mask and gloves, open all your windows, turn on all your fans, put formaldehyde on your head so you can wear it straight, then come back tombout "Yeah, but it's different cuz it wears off and I'm still natural!"

Back