Y'all know y'all wrong when....

yall know yall wrong when you go through 50 pages worth of threads just to bump all the Reveal- December-2011 threads (that mind you) you were NOT part of, reminding everyone that DID take part to reveal their progress :lick:

and u know ur wrong when you write a long paragraph to respond to someone's question, and then end with 'but this may not apply to you' :lol:

Last edited:
You know you wrong when you pull up your stockings (pantyhose/tights) as high as they can go and wear a tight t-shirt so your 'waist' look defined, just so you can claim WL hair.

Last edited:
When you wear a lacefront wig and the hairline is sitting far down on your forehead. C'mon now, make it look natural.

I couldn't stop laughing, when I was taking the msm pills my momma would get on me about the noxious side effects.
lana said:
One last one...

You are wrong for starting a thread about how much Sulfur has changed your hair for the better, even though you no longer have friends cause of the smell and your workmates won't sit near you and have even moved their desk because you stink like spoiled eggs, but your hair is growing down to your hip now and you tell us: girl you better go get your bottle too!

No, we do not want to be like you. I'm sorry, we just don't. You actually stink.. no, it's not okay....it's just not. :nono:

You know you wrong when you pull up your stockings (pantyhose/tights) as high as they can go and wear a tight t-shirt so your 'waist' look defined, just so you can claim WL hair.

Who does that? Bublin are you making a confession:grin: Never heard of such a thing. That seems like it takes too much effort!

Y'all know y'all wrong when the 2009, 2010, 2011 hair pics show hair length progress, but the naked back fat rolls are the same, or even increasing. Priorities need to be made.

Lmbooo! :lachen: Ohh lawwd :blush:
Ya can't compare the two. I'm thinking it's easier to protective style and stick to a hair reggie ....than get up everyday and break a good sweat in the gym.

yall know yall wrong when the op post a thread asking people to list their regimens and product recommendations and you come in the thread posting your 50 step regimen but instead of including the name of the products that work for you, you say:

i moisturize with this special concoction i stumbled upon that hydrates my hair beyond belief for 14 days straight without reapplication. hth!

:look: umm... so you just gon' leave and not tell us what this concoction consists of? dang :perplexed

When you post a pic of your progress...but no starting pic. :-(

Sorry if this was posted already.

yall know yall wrong when the op post a thread asking people to list their regimens and product recommendations and you come in the thread posting your 50 step regimen but instead of including the name of the products that work for you, you say:

i moisturize with this special concoction i stumbled upon that hydrates my hair beyond belief for 14 days straight without reapplication. hth!

:look: umm... so you just gon' leave and not tell us what this concoction consists of? dang :perplexed
LOL!!
but nah, i ain't tellin' y'all NOTHING.
that way, when I get to waist length and my hair is swanging i can bottle that **** up and run hoes on a natural hair pyramid scheme.
We've seen it work before.
:look:

You know you are wrong when you post status updates raving about how healthy your hair is now and your beginning photo looks better than the one you are raving about! *Just saying*

Got me rechecking the dates on your photos cause I can't believe the 'ish you posting!

....saw this yesterday!!!

Got another one....you know you are wrong when you hate on a newbie cause she doesn't know how to start her HHJ as if your hair BEEN healthy since birth!

you know you dead wrong for kissing a.zz just because the person has WL hair or longer:
you: can anyone recommend a good DC?
NL member: I really like Silicone Mix, it gives alot of slip
you: oh...thnx
TBL member: I use dog urine mixed with my own sh!t and gurrl it hasn't let me down
you: OMG OMG is that you responding to my post??? i luv your hair! i stalk your fotki OMG OMG i cant believe you replied! i am not worthy! i am not worthy! :rolleyes:

:lachen:OMG I laughed so hard at this that my co-workers had to ask me if I was ok!!!

you know you wrong when you KNOW new products about to drop and that they aren't "completely natural" but you reppin them anyway!

You know you wrong when you watch someone get a horrible hair cut and smile like it's the business to promote a salon *smh*

Who does that? Bublin are you making a confession:grin: Never heard of such a thing. That seems like it takes too much effort!

luckiestdestiny LOL..i wish my hair was anywhere near long enough to 'pull up high and bend back low' to claim waist length.
Yep :yep: i have seen a couple of pics where they have long hair but it is not waist length but they claimed it by pulling their waistlines up high and leaning slightly back :lachen:....well i noticed it :look:

:lachen: oh my goood ladies! you have made my day. i laughed like hell.

my hubby kept staring at me like "whats wrong with you laughing like that on a text instead of a video"...

its LHCF ladies that are giving me tummy musles by laughing.

Y'all know y'all wrong when....your a repeat offender post in both Intern +eye cream gate thread arguing with everyone and get both threads shut down in less than a week:nono:

Last edited:
You know you wrong when you post update pics of your Knee Length Hair but you got no edges!! I think thats an automatic disqualified :look: I know you working on it,.. but save the update for when you got it all worked out. :lol:

Or at least show us some update pics of edge regrowth :yep:

Originally Posted by TamedTresses
You know you wrong when you join the WSL challenge talking 'bout this is gonna be your year and you haven't even made it to MBL, APL or even SL yet.

It's called faith :drunk:. You know, the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Its called jumping the gun :look: I come into the post thinking that i will see all the BSL aiming for waist length but 95% of the posters are "holding their spot" at neck length. I love to view the short haired posts too, but I thought the titles were made to keep things organized. :ohwell:

You know you wrong when OP post 50-11 ginormous pics of her progress or styles or whatever then almost everyone who replies quotes those ginormous pics 50-11 times then I gotta go through all 50-11 replies with all those big ole pics just to read through the thread and all you are replying with is "cute" and "ooh so pretty" and the like....over and over again....

Ooh and you know you wrong when you post threads and type like you are texting one of your homegirls...I mean yes some shorthand is fine but dag some of us are 25-30+ and actually read and write proper english....geesh!

When I was a newbie I followed bad advice so I gotta say:

You know you are wrong when you tell us that you are gettin fabulous growth, 2+ inches a month from some animal medicine - only sold in Canada or Mexico, oh but when you apply it to your scalp, ignoring the "do not ingest or place on skin" warning on the bottle and it gives you visions and hallucinations, it's worth it for hair growth! Girl you betta go get yours!

You are wrong for that! Cause some of us were once desperate enough to try it!

:sekret: Ummm you wouldn't know what the products name are :lol:. Just kidding. But really is there one :lachen:.

When there is a long original post, with lots of pics and whatnot, and you quote the entire thing just to say "thanks" or " I agree".

Back