Would You Ever Date Someone In A Wheelchair?

It's permanent. I mean if you saw me on the street you wouldn't think that much of it but it's evident and it's there.

This thread disheartening and why I pray fervently my son doesn't have my disability. Life with a disability I have painted a good picture. And it has made me very strong and very optimistic but it sucks, it drastically decreases your ability to find love, diminishes your job availabilities, and how other people see you.

Threads like this reiterate You are not undesirable or undeserving because of a disability but don't expect nobody to want you. Survival of the fittest.

And All these "rules" you learn on women empowerment books and boards like this like if you just love yourself love will find you do not apply to you. And if it does it is due to pure luck.

I mean it's important to love yourself your you but....it's gonna be hard to get someone to feel the same. It's like the advice you should never say out loud but i fully believe is... Be prepared to settle and just work with the cards you get....because no matter how u feel about yourself 75% in life (like shown in this thread) WILL NOT feel the same.

You should consider writing a book about your experience.

I was going through a dating site the other day, and I saw a nice looking guy who is disabled. He said that he is paralyzed from the waist down, because he was shot at age 16 by someone he got into an altercation with. :sad: I wouldn't mind getting to know him, but I'm not sure about a relationship. I would have to see.

I was going through a dating site the other day, and I saw a nice looking guy who is disabled. He said that he is paralyzed from the waist down, because he was shot at age 16 by someone he got into an altercation with. :sad: I wouldn't mind getting to know him, but I'm not sure about a relationship. I would have to see.

Awww man, that's so sad. God bless him.

These types of things are really heartbreaking for me, like "I'm about to cry" heartbreaking. Life can come at some ppl so fast and there's nothing they can do :cry4:

Awww man, that's so sad. God bless him.

These types of things are really heartbreaking for me, like "I'm about to cry" heartbreaking. Life can come at some ppl so fast and there's nothing they can do :cry4:
I really did get a little teary eyed when I read his profile. It is heartbreaking. :sad:

Back