Would you date someone with multiple kids?

My sister is 18 and I would tell her not to bother. You will (hopefully:look:) look back a few years from now and see exactly why and be glad u kept it moving. You have PLENTY of time to connect with someone worth your while :grin:, esp. someone without 50-11 kids. :ohwell:

Not worth it. I am almost 30, and that wouldn't even be worth it for me at this point in my life.

The world is your oyster right now and youth is on your side please do not do anything to compromise that cause there IS a bigger picture to it. He is not the only guy you will ever connect with.

Hey Celiabug

I was just wondering (cuz Ima nosy azzz bishh :lol: ) are you in this scenario right now?

If you don't wanna answer, I completely understand :yep:

There is so much wrong with this scenario.

Not even looking at the number of children he has this man is 25 years old looking at an 18 year old...virgin at that. Its obvious what he wants. He is too old for an 18 year old.

He has 4 kids and 3 baby moms and has never been married?! Why would he marry the 18 year old? (He wont)

This man obviously doesn't practice safe sex. He's all out there.

Oh to answer the question- I would not date him I wouldn't even waste a conversation on him.

There's no way in HELLIN that man would even get my phone number. Connection my AR$E! If this is you or a friend of yours, my only advice is RUN!!

No and to be clear No way, no how, not now, not EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy has sealed his fate for the rest of his life!!!!

Anyone walking into that is knowingly walking into a nightmare.

The cost of raising these kids
Child support from three different mothers :EEK:

And I won't even talk about the kids that the man and the virgin will have.

Please tell me this is not a real scenario???? PLEASE!!! Lie to me if you have to!!!!

This woman chile has only be on the PLANET for 18 years!! Trust and believe others will come her way that are much more appealing.

Back