Wife School - I Know Ya'll Saw This Yesterday...

Tell us more about being a kept woman , I'm intrigued

I signed an NDA, but think along the lines of only doing traditionally feminine things and giving up the strong, independent black woMAN attitudes.

It's a commantary on staying in feminine energy at all times and allowing men to take anything stressful off you.

I will say, some of the women involved do not practice all they preach, but that doesn't negate that there's some good info.

Last edited:
I signed an NDA, but think along the lines of only doing traditionally feminine things and giving up the strong, independent black woMAN attitudes.

It's a commantary on staying in feminine energy at all times and allowing men to take anything stressful off you.

I will say, some of the women involved do not practice all they preach, but that doesn't negate that there's some good info.

Gotcha, seems similar to the femininity threads

Update:

Soooooo y'all know I love this kinda stuff and I'm willing to admit I just took Wife School. It was fascinating. The book was as well.

Some of it I think is ways to nuture a Beta male, but it's a solid guide on how to become a kept woman.

Hmm tell me more! What are some things you read that you haven't heard on here already?

ETA: I just saw your posts after his one.

Gotcha, seems similar to the femininity threads

There's an exam, which is you actually making a plan for yourself, your children and your husband as it pertains to many hiccups married couples face. It makes you actually visualize and have a plan for your marriage and generational wealth.*. Several things my husband and I sat down and discussed to have guidelines for if/when they happen.

She also teaches and has you lay out your plan on how to look, behave in public, behave at home and behave in the bedroom as a kept woman. You'll be very clear on your unwritten expectations as a kept woman.*

She has a dating for marriage seminar and how to merge families seminar. I didn't pay much attn to those because they weren't applicable.

Whomever here wrote that learning and practicing ultra-femininity is the way to get away from the angry black woman stereotype is right. I can't practice her methods with other men, but they do work on MY husband.

E*: adding more info as I think of ways to say it without disclosing too much.

Last edited:
Which one did you buy?

She lives in Paris now, so she doesn't do in person classes as much. But, inbox her on fb, she knows her schedule more.
I'm confused is the class just these videos or is it something I can read too? What's her name on fb? I'm on this class on my phone should I login on my laptop?

I'm curious but not enough to pay. I like my current relationship dynamic but if that changes I'll take a peek and the free stuff to see what she's talking about. I had to stop following her on Fb some of the stuff she says is grade A crazy.

I totally agree. Crazy. Inhumane. Bullyish. Mean girl. Narcissistic. Sociopathic. I know exactly what you mean and her posts made me take pause before paying. I've dropped more on dumber mess so I did it. I am pleased with my decision.

I'm reading "Fascinating Womanhood" now, I'm a couple chapters in and it seems like it may be her basis. I'll keep updating, but keep in mind I'm a slow reader with a husband and 2 toddlers, it may take me a year to finish this 400 page book. Lol. Who's the member here that reads for Audible?! Can you read Fascinating Womanhood?!?

Last edited:
14650587_711543699021965_2184457173209314111_n.jpg

"Marriage is the husband holding it down outside of the home & the wife holding it down inside of the home. Wealthy white folks get this, but slave minded black folks want to neglect the family. The wealthy didn't get wealth first, to have the woman stay home; the woman staying home CAUSED THE WEALTH! Blacks don't usually value how much the family needs the focus of the wife, because we have been trained to devalue our family, and go to work daily for a white family (company) whose wife STAYS HOME. Open your eyes! Get your reparations! WIFE SCHOOL is November 5th! Then, get your passive income and stay HOME!"

14666322_711514325691569_905742439105894406_n.jpg

Why did I read this bullish? This has to be the most idiotic shist I've read in a minute. I do not have the appetite for this.

I totally agree. Crazy. Inhumane. Bullyish. Mean girl. Narcissistic. Sociopathic. I know exactly what you mean and her posts made me take pause before paying. I've dropped more on dumber mess so I did it. I am pleased with my decision.

I'm reading "Fascinating Womanhood" now, I'm a couple chapters in and it seems like it may be her basis. I'll keep updating, but keep in mind I'm a slow reader with a husband and 2 toddlers, it may take me a year to finish this 400 page book. Lol. Who's the member here that reads for Audible?!
I'm sure it is, lol.

I really agree with a lot that she has to say and I think I should be better perceived here because a lot we have talked about.

1. Women can't do both work a 40 he a week job and adequately take care of children. Because of this women should only have a part time job or be a full stay at home mom

2. Women were made to nurture their home not nurture and provide

3. GOOD Men don't like oversexualized women. Public Image is everything. Look good at all times.

4. Plating your food teaches kids and spouses to appreciate family time and dinner time together and makes food taste better because it looks better

5. Setting your table sets a habit where children will be able to know proper dinner etiquette if they need it.

6. Buy little girls tea sets to put value on their freedom and ability to meet mid day with other intelligent women make plans, grow, and flourish.

7 if you spend 40 hours a week at work do u also spend 40 hours a week with your spouse/kids. If not which one is most important

8. Date with a purpose don't date fir fun

9. Be careful who y date. Stay away from men that want a "team effort" and require you to work.

10. Teach girls they need a man. Need a man to protect them and build generational success through building a strong foundation for their children.

I really agree with a lot that she has to say and I think I should be better perceived here because a lot we have talked about.

1. Women can't do both work a 40 he a week job and adequately take care of children. Because of this women should only have a part time job or be a full stay at home mom

3. GOOD Men don't like oversexualized women. Public Image is everything. Look good at all times.

4. Plating your food teaches kids and spouses to appreciate family time and dinner time together and makes food taste better because it looks better

5. Setting your table sets a habit where children will be able to know proper dinner etiquette if they need it.

6. Buy little girls tea sets to put value on their freedom and ability to meet mid day with other intelligent women make plans, grow, and flourish.

7 if you spend 40 hours a week at work do u also spend 40 hours a week with your spouse/kids. If not which one is most important

9. Be careful who y date. Stay away from men that want a "team effort" and require you to work.

10. Teach girls they need a man. Need a man to protect them and build generational success through building a strong foundation for their children.

I agree with these points. Especially the bolded :look:

I'd say that at least 90% of this is solid based on my experience

Back