Wife School - I Know Ya'll Saw This Yesterday...

So I was browsing amazon and came across the book in the link. I downloaded the sample and read the intro and I think anyone considering Ro's material might find it interesting. This author co-developed the wife school curriculum with Ro but split from her for some of the ethical concerns mentioned up thread. If you just download the sample the entire story can be read for free.

The Black Girl's Guide to Being Blissfully Feminine

Is infidelity ever addressed in any of these teachings?
The only reason why I ask is because I see how them white women are dealing in marriages where they are completely dependent upon the husband. Then he cheats.... and i$h rolls down hill.

I agree with a lot of the teachings.... except the job part. I need my own money- just in case he decides to walk away. And men DO decide to walk away, even if things are perfect at home.

Is infidelity ever addressed in any of these teachings?
The only reason why I ask is because I see how them white women are dealing in marriages where they are completely dependent upon the husband. Then he cheats.... and i$h rolls down hill.

I agree with a lot of the teachings.... except the job part. I need my own money- just in case he decides to walk away. And men DO decide to walk away, even if things are perfect at home.

I was reading Fascinating womanhood out of curiosity the other day. It basically says as far as infidelity goes
1. where did YOU err in the situation
2. Forgive
3. use the secrects to bring him back home
4. If he messes up.. LEAVE.. let him know that you are leaving but stand on your word.. men respect actions more than anything else.

4. If he messes up.. LEAVE.. let him know that you are leaving but stand on your word.. men respect actions more than anything else.
So how do you support yourself (and children) if you leave and he refuses to give you any money - as divorces can take years to settle and temporarily support orders may not award money? Asking for Scotty Pippens wife.... who cheated on him...

So how do you support yourself (and children) if you leave and he refuses to give you any money - as divorces can take years to settle and temporarily support orders may not award money? Asking for Scotty Pippens wife.... who cheated on him...
me personally id be doing my own income. i think men want our consummate attention but they don't want us all up under them either.. fascinating womanhood says have your own stash.. in my faith the husband provides a dowry.. that is MINE to do with whatever i wish he cannot touch that money

Passive income. Sew clothes, photography, online classes, do hair, something but only to where it doesn't take away from you being able to run your home. I know she said in one of those Facebook posts no more than 4 hours daily and less of you had kids at home.

So I was browsing amazon and came across the book in the link. I downloaded the sample and read the intro and I think anyone considering Ro's material might find it interesting. This author co-developed the wife school curriculum with Ro but split from her for some of the ethical concerns mentioned up thread. If you just download the sample the entire story can be read for free.

I clicked the link and saw this recommended :lol:
YF53O46.jpg

I don't understand why women care so much about making their man happy? Especially as a wife? Wife school? Meaning figuring out how to be a better wife to your husband? lmao who cares? It's not like he's gonna divorce you because you run your mouth too much, etc. And if he's gonna cheat, he's gonna cheat regardless of how silent you are, etc. Mine as well (yes lmao) do you lol. I guess if you're (the WIFE) unhappy with your marriage/want him to do something, etc then adjustments should be made. But what the hell does that have to do with the WIFE? If that's the case...you want him to respond/act differently about something...he should be in HUSBAND school, no? *** I look like taking a class so somebody else can do something differently? lmaooooo.

Clearly I'm not married :lachen: he's annoyed? LMAOOOO who gives a ***? ego? I don't know what that is lmaoooooo. I'd come home like yea nicca look at all this money I made today at my bomb ass job yeaaaaa nicca now EAT THE CAKE ANNAMAE and sit on his face and dare him to say I'm annoying. ***.

I hope 1 day I get to experience a man coming out of his face at me with the "You don't make me feel like a man, I need to be a man, you need to let me be man" foolishness. So I can bust out laffin in his face and record it and put it on youtube lmao. I can't wait yall.

I done screamed out loud at work!

Passive income. Sew clothes, photography, online classes, do hair, something but only to where it doesn't take away from you being able to run your home. I know she said in one of those Facebook posts no more than 4 hours daily and less of you had kids at home.
So I read that from her before... my question is can passive income pay all bills (if you aren't wealthy)... or would that be a reduction in your quality of life? (You and your meant generally). For example, it costs over $5000 a month to take care of my home, have a savings/retirement and vacation gift money. I couldn't make that on standard passive income. But I guess this is why women who are accustomed to a certain lifestyle don't stay single long - they need to have someone finance it.

Honestly my questions are semi rhetorical. I agree with most of the teachings... but not the working one. I feel a woman should always bring in her own income to, at the very least, supply herself with a year of expenses without diminishing her quality of life. That way she doesn't feel forced to stay in a marriage where she is being abused, disrespected, etc.
you know he took her back right?
Last thing I read yesterday, the divorce is back on and she is being financially supported by Khloe Kardashian. He isn't giving her a dime.
https://hollygozzip.com/2017/06/lar...shian-after-scottie-cuts-her-off-financially/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.refi...nancially-supported-kourtney-kardashian-rumor

For me- this topic is just being about a better person. Another area for me to self improve. I am an alpha woman, very direct and decisive. I know what I want and go after it. But I have had men tell me in the past that I come across as aggressive at times, it is intimidating.

I wanted to learn to be "softer", more feminine. I mean I will never be the type of woman to break out the tea set and have tea, but I don't want a man thinking because I work, I will take care of him. I am his help mate. And I expect him to be mine too. I shouldn't do with the children by myself. I should get a break from cleaning, cooking, etc. I shouldn't be paying all the bills by myself.
But I also don't want life hardening me so much that I forget to smile. Give him a kiss. Hold the actions of 1000 men against him.
I want my presence to be loving, soft, warm... I want him to appreciate me appreciating him--- that is why I looked into this. I definitely will apply some of her teaching to me as I see some positively but others I am like "Does she understand that the world for most doesn't work this way." Hard enough trying to find a black man that can fully support his household without any help, that isn't arrogant, womanizing, or emotionally abusive himself.

Last thing I read yesterday, the divorce is back on and she is being financially supported by Khloe Kardashian. He isn't giving her a dime.
https://hollygozzip.com/2017/06/lar...shian-after-scottie-cuts-her-off-financially/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.refi...nancially-supported-kourtney-kardashian-rumor
They are rumors but the wife debunked them (according to the articles) so I guess they are still working it out- you are right @Femmefatal1981.
She has to be one of the only women I know who can cheat on her husband and he gives her an expensive gift and take her back in return.

:lol: I don't need any of this advice, I've always done this stuff and it's always worked for me. :look: But you know when normal isn't working, try weird. Some folks could benefit from a change in what they're doing.
Right. What I find sad is our mothers generation was so busy trying to provide and pick up the slack of men that they totally dropped the ball of putting their daughters on the game that is womanhood.

I can't judge anyone in this thread. The femininity stuff comes naturally for me, to the point of fascination at times, but I have a difficult time with any type of "submission" and "let it go". By nature I am a skeptic and control freak and learning to turn that on and off does take some effort for me.

Add to that, I do believe I am my sister's keeper and if I can offer something as small as a post in a thread on an internet forum that helps someone see success why wouldn't I? It's better for us all if I uplift rather than tear down.

I went ahead and bought the book since it was only $3.99. A lot of stuff I already know and do, I've always been pretty feminine/girly, but it was a quick, easy read. I'd rather support her than Ro

Right. What I find sad is our mothers generation was so busy trying to provide and pick up the slack of men that they totally dropped the ball of putting their daughters on the game that is womanhood.
You know this is our favorite offline dialogue. There are just some basic things women should know and do that is just about being a woman and embracing it.

Add to that, I do believe I am my sister's keeper and if I can offer something as small as a post in a thread on an internet forum that helps someone see success why wouldn't I? It's better for us all if I uplift rather than tear down.

Basically. I just want to see women win. I know this is the most anti feminist sentiment but (deserving decent ) men want a woman to be soft and nurturing. It's great if you have three degrees and a great income but when they get home, they want to be cared for. We always talk about the proverbial unicorn men with the magic six figure salary but those men typically just want someone who makes their days easier, to relax with, not argue with and they'll jump through hoops you didn't even think they would for a woman who makes them feel masculine, respected and appreciated. Do whatever you want without you even having to ask. They don't want to argue about whose 'right'. I'm just saying we wouldn't have so many he wants to split the bills threads if we just said hey guess what I don't want to be independent, I expect and want you to take of me and lead the house. You can go be a CEO and spend all your money on yourself if you want to just leave it at work. If you we wanna discuss the perils of being a woman and feminism do it with you girlfriends, they ain't trying to hear all of that.

Wow...my friend gave me this book last year because the author's friend does her brows and she had some books for sale. I totally forgot it but will read it now.

So due to this thread (or one similar that I recently read), I started working on purring again. Over the last 3 years, I have worked on having a more high pitched, feminine voice and laugh. I was a Soldier in the Army.... I can be loud and yelling (without noticing), etc. during normal discussions. I am now more aware when this is happening and who is around to turn it off.

Yesterday, I did some "purring" on a guy I am seeing yesterday- feminine, meek voice, high pitched but not mousy, while telling him how sexy I thought he was with these come **** me eyes. He was BLUSHING and I know his ego felt good. It felt good for me also and we both laughed and smiled... very intimate moment without physical touching.

There is an LCHF member that I am trying to learn from because she seems to have these techniques to get her way, communicate displeasure, demand whatever she wants, without losing her femininity with her husband. I am going to start board stalking her in hopes her words rub off on me heavily. Men crave that femininity, especially as they get older. There is nothing like a woman's touch, smell, voice, etc. Comfort, peace and relaxing environment.

A lot of men out here aren't worth this- but the ones that are.... should get it. An embrace when he walks through the door, affection randomly, a peaceful, orderly environment, a nice dinner on a plate (good presentation) with silverware and his favorite condiments and beverage. His clothes folded neatly after being laundered. A deep back rub after a long day, etc.
I believe in woman empowerment, self sufficiency, sisters supporting sisters, etc. but I also believe in the above for our good men. I want to embrace that femininity to share with a good man to grow our intimacy (and to have him wrapped around my finger).

Back