I know a secret (Please advise)

Re: I know a secret (Please advise) Update 5\22\08

Wow...I don't know how I missed this thread. From what's been said this chick sounds like a psych/sociopath :nono:

Same here:ohwell:

We were playing skeeball next to each other and he said hey, my girl said she remembers you from middle school, that you 2 played b-ball together. I broke out in a sweat at that point. I said yeah, then he said, she told me what happened in 8th grade with her mom. I just said "ok". I guess he was waiting for more but that was it. Nothing explosive or anything.

I'd still be concerned as to exactly what she told him. Did she pin it all on the bf, did she say an intruder did it? Her fiance may still not know the whole story.

I'm just revisiting this post, I read this post earlier. I am glad to see that there was an update provided.

Sounds like he's going to need a "goooooooooooooodddddd" support system somewhere down the road.

I hope he's financially and mentally capable of supporting her and her other children with a baby on the way. Seems like this guy is willing to take on more than he can handle. Well now that he knows I say you should stay out of it and limit your contact with the two of them because no one really knows what happen when her mother was murdered.

Back