Wife School - I Know Ya'll Saw This Yesterday...

I want to learn how to sew! I think I'm going to go to JoAnns for free classes. I think their offered once a month. What kind of sewing machine do you have?
I sew by hand but I do know how to sew on a machine. I have an arsenal of different colored threads and 3 needles to repair clothes. My son has a teddy bear that he ripped the arm off and I sewed it together and showed Lee and he was like you SEW? Can you sew something for me. I think it is a good "life" skill.

I swear I am taking what I can and leaving the rest. Because all the advice I am getting (from everywhere, including other men that are happily married) I don't know how any of this is supposed to work. So much of the advice is conflicting from an overall POV.

What are y'all thoughts on this video?

What is she saying?? As far as advice? And what are married men telling you?

I guess it scares me because my "inspiring" skills are mediocre. She made a post about she saw a black man cleaning up poop in the street. She said that would be the perfect husband for some certified wife. She could in turn double or triple his income.

And I get that. I guess if I would take wife school further I would learn more in depth on how to do this.

But the men in these kind of roles (I'm thinking of garbage man salary) is that they are content with where they are. They may say they aren't but they often drag their feet when it's time to make more money.

Ro's book addresses what you're saying about growth. Any man that resists growth is NOT a healthy man--garbage man, crackhead, engineer, or MD.

Ladies, here's the section of Ro's book that is a basis for determining if a man is healthy. I do think you can build it out more.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2v9hWnZsa2raWxHb2oxX2xDekU

Last edited:
WTF is this? I don't even know what to say. I want to see everything so I can laugh too. Because this didn't make me laugh. It made me want to smack the crap out of her.

lol I agree with you but I'm not allowed to use the bolded so I'll just live vicariously through you :lol:

I like her posts like this. It causes me to think

Do you look and act like the wife of the president of anything? What's your husband's next level? Could your nurturing & grace help him get there? How far could your class grace etiquette and beauty take your husband. Then she posted a picture of Michelle Obama and Barack

What's my husband's next level? Plant manager at an engineering plant. Could my nurturing help him get there? No. Lol i complain too much now about the hours I don't like. Lol. And it's not even that often right now. I could do a better job on helping him look more put together. Some days I iron his clothes. Some days he's on his own. I could be more consistent. I do help him with his resume. I do help him network with more like minded individuals. But I could do better in some areas. I'll work on that.

She had another post like imagine your child's life at 5, 10, 15, 30, 40 and etc. they stay a child for 18 years but an adult for the rest of their lives. How do you plan their lives to be. Are you taking steps to get them towards this point.

I like her posts like this. It causes me to think

What's my husband's next level? Plant manager at an engineering plant. Could my nurturing help him get there? No. Lol i complain too much now about the hours I don't like. Lol. And it's not even that often right now. I could do a better job on helping him look more put together. Some days I iron his clothes. Some days he's on his own. I could be more consistent. I do help him with his resume. I do help him network with more like minded individuals. But I could do better in some areas. I'll work on that.

She had another post like imagine your child's life at 5, 10, 15, 30, 40 and etc. they stay a child for 18 years but an adult for the rest of their lives. How do you plan their lives to be. Are you taking steps to get them towards this point.

Michelle did not look like she does now in the beginning. She has always been amazing but she truly did glow up over time.

Man I want to see what part 2-4 have to offer but I'm cheap and just cutting back on expenses since I recently started staying at home. :look: It's sooo expensive. I'd pay $150 but almost $400. Jesus. She made a post saying prices will go up soon. I wonder was she serious.

Man I want to see what part 2-4 have to offer but I'm cheap and just cutting back on expenses since I recently started staying at home. :look: It's sooo expensive. I'd pay $150 but almost $400. Jesus. She made a post saying prices will go up soon. I wonder was she serious.

Part one was fluffy.

Last edited:
If Ro makes one more hour long video about hair and hers looks like it does...I thought I was watching something about passive income.
Lol did she really. Let me go look. The girl that loooooooves Ro came to visit her and Ro gave her a "makeover". I only like one outfit. Those type dresses don't look good on everyone even though it looks good on Ro. But to each its own.

I adopted the wearing dresses more and wearing a tiny big of standard makeup and I see that I M treated a lot more feminine. I get more doors opened and more hellos now so I must admit it's a method to the madness perhaps

Lol did she really. Let me go look. The girl that loooooooves Ro came to visit her and Ro gave her a "makeover". I only like one outfit. Those type dresses don't look good on everyone even though it looks good on Ro. But to each its own.

I adopted the wearing dresses more and wearing a tiny big of standard makeup and I see that I M treated a lot more feminine. I get more doors opened and more hellos now so I must admit it's a method to the madness perhaps

Old girl lives in her sex trafficking engagement house in Paris.

Old girl lives in her sex trafficking engagement house in Paris.
Ohhhhhhhh. I thought she was in Texas and came to visit? She was just talking about preparing for the hurricane. She must have just recently relocated to the engagement house. Man I bet that is sooo expensive. Kinda sounds like fun though. I hope she is engaged soon.

From some old posts in 2015

57. Never rush. Teach your children not to rush. Cmon hurry up we're going to be late. Hurry up and find you the toy you want. Within reason, there are going to be times you have to speed things up, but allow yourself to enjoy the experience. Make a habit to not rush.
58. Your job to provide men with variety and mystery. Ro made a post about what does a certified wife wear to bed. The overall message was to NOT wear satin bonnets and instead invest in a satin pillowcase. Do not sleep in his t-shirt instead have you own nice girly, lacy, feminine pajama sets to help embrace your femininity. Someone asked should they just sleep nekkid all the time. She said only sparingly because it goes into feminine mystique. Keep him wondering.
59. He doesn't need to know how you apply your makeup, how you get your hair so perfect, that you need to boo-boo, or any gross stuff that comes to part with being a woman. She doesn't even believe in the man seeing the gross part of childbirth. It's part of the feminine mystique. Keep them wondering.
60. Stop buying stuff you don't need because it's on sale. Only buy what you LOVE and then only buy what you NEED.
61. Things that people in the ghetto do is never feminine. Struggle is too hard to be feminine. Things ghetto people do: overexpose their body and whereabouts, wear house shoes and undergarments outside, curse and fight publically, wear crazy colored weaves,
62. Respect is NOT sex and should not have to be earned. Women. You offer respect up front to your boss, judges, pastors, and etc. But then you explain in relationships men must EARN respect. This is backward. You respect men no matter the cost.
63. Women need adoration. Men NEED respect. If women must always respect men, then men must always offer surprises, romance, and a colorful love life. This is a NEED.
64. Cooking is feminine nurturing and wife's territory. Chicken tenders and fries have very little nutritional value other than protein.
65. What have YOU been doing to prevent a happy marriage? What will be the opposite?
66. Compassion is a family affair. Teach your kids to genuinely care about elders, sick, and young. Build a legacy of compassion, giving, mentorship, and care.
67. One person trying to be both mother and father is a disaster. You NEED a husband. Your nerves will get worse as you attempt to single-handedly protect everyone, provide all needs, comfort yourself, and adore yourself. This level of stress also causes illness.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhh. I thought she was in Texas and came to visit? She was just talking about preparing for the hurricane. She must have just recently relocated to the engagement house. Man I bet that is sooo expensive. Kinda sounds like fun though. I hope she is engaged soon.

Anikiyah? Or
Someone else?

How do you all feel about the family contracts? In a post, she talks about how "Children's family planning & family contracts" will be created at the October Family Meeting. She believes you should save money to be given to your child upon marriage.

Conditions for receiving the money:
Girls: Purity (She wants her daughters to be virgins until marriage. I take it that even if they were not she would want them to be smart about it...no one should know)
Boys: No out of wedlock baby (She wants her son to be a virgin too, but she says boys are different from girls so she doesn't hold them to the same standards)

If they break these terms, they lose their inheritance.

How do you all feel about the family contracts? In a post, she talks about how "Children's family planning & family contracts" will be created at the October Family Meeting. She believes you should save money to be given to your child upon marriage.

Girls: Purity (She wants her daughters to be virgins until marriage. I take it that even if they were not she would want them to be smart about it...no one should know)
Boys: No out of wedlock baby (She wants her son to be a virgin too, but she says boys are different from girls so she doesn't hold them to the same standards)

I like the idea. I wouldn't structure mine the same. It'd be more about education, trades, goals and behavior with maybe SOMETHING about marriage and sex.

I like the idea of gifting your children money when they get married but I think her conditions for receiving it are archaic and ridiculous.

I like the idea. I wouldn't structure mine the same. It'd be more about education, trades, goals and behavior with maybe SOMETHING about marriage and sex.
I like the idea of gifting your children money when they get married but I think her conditions for receiving it are archaic and ridiculous.
Y'all let's come up with a draft family contract. I started and said I agree to provide a safe and clean home for you until 25 or marriage. What else? What's terms to get said inheritance?

Back