When my hair gets long enough I'm gonna ...

Pooks

When my hair gets long enough I'm gonna...

- make some of those huge beautiful buns like Fine4s has in her avi
- continue to PS with my tiny braids (no hair added) cause its easy, beautiful and I like the versatility
- pass the consistency test and keep up with my moisture and DC regimen!
- have my hair straightened and show off my length, ONLY for very special occasions and to wow DH, but not go crazy and send myself to Setback City

Fill in your blank ladies, what can't you wait to do when your hair gets longer?

i'm gonna take off this drawstring pony and have my hair showing in a pony to show of length. when i am at home i'll have a nice afro. i'll straigten it for occasions and copy the afro styles in mags. i'll wear my hair out in ringlets (been wanting to do this forever).

still debating if i'll relax again :spinning:

urm.... i'll do so many things :yep:

Well I just wore my first banana clip today (had enough hair that it looked decent)
So next I want to wear buns and a pony with an actual tail (lol). I also want to do a nice twistout and of course a swangn flat iron do.

Make a natural bun on un-straightened hair (CAN'T WAIT!).

Let my natural hair hang down (hopefully it will eventually do this, dunno though).

Wear my hair flat ironed at mid back length and shock everyone.

*Cry on wash days :cry3:

*baby my ends a lil more

*cut the unwanted color out without losing length

*Have on a wig and make sure it falls off in front of a large crowd:look::spinning::look:

*Straighten for special occasions

*Continue to protective style

When my hair gets long enough (natural) - I'll be even more in love with my hair :lachen:

Seriously:
Big twistouts will be my thing, I am very sure of that :yep:
At least once a month, I'll rock a big curly (twistout or braidout) ponytail/puff.
I'll still be good and wear a lot of protective styles...

Def co-signing on the 2 pigtails, especially when I jog/workout at the gym.

Do a really big twist out/wash n go, particularly in the summer while wearing a bangin summer dress.

Messy buns w/ the double elastic headbands that go all around your head.

Side ponytail.

Do medium sized twists, and let them shrink naturally so I can rock a huge hanging twistout... :drool:

I'll experiment with lots of updos and rollersets :yep: Wear my hair up at least 50% of the time. And I will keep doing twistouts!

I'll also do huge, fluffy blowouts :grin:

Wear more braidouts-----oh what the heck wear nothing but braidouts--I like the waves.
Use less heat--no more blow drying as much and no more flat ironing as much......
Wear my hair out more, it will be waist so I can wear out more.
Have a more easy regimen than what I have now.
Show people that blk women can grow their hair to great lengths.......

1. Continue protective styling as often as I can

2. Take some days off PS'ing so I can wear my hair down and revel in its length :)

3. Continue to stay away from direct heat!

4. Condition even more often and make sure to protect my ends.

5. Baggy more often.

1) Enter in a "Bunning for Growth Challenge" because I would have more versatility with my bun styles.

2) Straighten more often because I want to show off my length. :

Honestly I can't wait to be able to have a huge-*** bun on the top of my head. My friend does them all the time and I'm semi-jealous. :look:

Wear more braid outs, Twist outs & Bantu Knots. I love the way they look when a you have length and thick hair. That may be my signature hairstyle. :yep: I would also wear my hair parted in the middle and two french braids hanging over my shoulder. :grin:
Oh, I would also like to wear alot of braided hairstyles without extentions in it. I can't wait to wear the braided mohawk and flexirod the middle so I can show the length. (Christiana Milian)

He keeps telling me to stop playing in my hair because it will not grow any faster:lachen: "I should plait or twist it and leave it."

You know he kinda has a point right? LOL. I suffer from hairwatching/HIH disease too sometimes. These people just don't understand what being a hairlover really means...!

When my hair gets long enough, I'm gonna go back to heat styling probably 3-4 times a week to keep it straight and show off the length....

JUSSSSSTTT KIDDDDDINGGGGG!!! :rofl:

I'm definitely gonna keep up with the DC'ing and mostly no-heat styles, although I probably will flat iron 2-3 times a month. I plan to enjoy my hair thoroughly while maintaining its health.

And I can't wait to try a side pony just like this one!!

Attachments

• kim-kardashian.jpg
    kim-kardashian.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 52
When my hair gets long enough I'm gonna:

^attempt rollersetting my hair myself. :ohwell: maybe a good hair dryer will give me incentive.

^start doing braid-outs, and hopefully my hair will come out more fabulous in my Bantu-Knot outs. :spinning:

Back