When my hair gets long enough I'm gonna ...

1. take a pretty picture and add it to my siggy
2. get creative with my buns
3. reflect on all the had work and dedication it took to get me here
4. smile and say no when people ask me if I have some Indian in my blood
:lachen:

This may sound mean but flick it constantly (when straightened), not to slight my sistas - but wrap my strands round others eyeballs like people do to me, lol!

Okay, maybe Ill just smile when weave checked.

-Make other people mad in the movie theater. :smirk:
-Finally get my mother to stop hounding me to get a perm. :woot:
-Make my mother jealous. :drool:
-Be compared to Jill Scott even more. :yep:
-LOVE my shrinkage! :love:
-Rock wash n pony's. :woot:
-Get sea sick off my waves. :ill:
-Knock my SO's socks off when I straighten. :gorgeous:

Oh, and answer "long hurr, don't curr" as often as applicable and possible, or until someone schlaps me. Lol

Definitely want to be able to cover my boobs with my hair. That's the only length goal I have. Unstraightened. After that, I'm good.

:lachen::lachen:@ the responses

...Im gonna be looking like a weirdo petting it and smelling it every 5 seconds.

...Protecting it with my life because if a hating broad tries to cut it (i've heard that happening many times) I am KILLING somebody and I am not exaggerating! Especially after all the work I put into it.

...Im going to walk extra hard so my hair bounces and shines LOL

...Im only going to wear it down on occasion, so when I do everyone will be like...WHOA!

....treat it like my first born child <3

...wear high messy buns

Last edited:
I'm gonna do this:

2002-afro-ponytail.jpg

That is beautiful!

For now i definitely wanna wear it out more and i've always fantasized abut that high ponytail resting at BSL.:lick:

I can't wait to be out in the summer heat with my hair out and then when it gets too hot I just pull out a clip or a hair tie and tie it up without thinking twice.

I can't wait to do twistouts the majority of the week.

I can't wait to wear a Fedora hat with my curls hanging low all around it.

This is torture and making me more anxious!!!

I can't wait to be out in the summer heat with my hair out and then when it gets too hot I just pull out a clip or a hair tie and tie it up without thinking twice.

I can't wait to do twistouts the majority of the week.

I can't wait to wear a Fedora hat with my curls hanging low all around it.

This is torture and making me more anxious!!!

:drool: I have about 20 fedoras...I can't wait either!! :)

- Wear it in it's natural state like a mane trailing down my back (then growl at people when they asked me if it was real)QUOTE]

Wow, I love this!

I'm also going to tell my husband (....don't have one yet, but someday) to PLAY in my hair while we're coloring, esp while mic checking.:blush:

Last edited:
Stop wearing a half wig (maybe).

Buns, buns and more buns. Bodacious, subdued, intricate, simple and messy, high atop my head, low and to the side.

Updo's too.

A long herringbone braid.

Braid and twist outs.

Huge afro puff.

Have decorative elements interwoven into hair for when I'm feeling fancy.

Where two Pocahontas braids.
Where a big bun and put two hair chopsticks in it. Sometimes I will only do half so ya don't have ask if it's all mine.
When I go out I and somebody call my name I gonna slang my head towards their direction and be like, huh? Did you call me?
When I am around the Mexican women in the stores, restaurants, movies. I am gonna do like they do, and flip my hair in they face. And be like, look it, and what?
I am gonna send pictures to my mommanem. And be like, look at it, and what? So now who wants me to assign them a regimen!

I'm also going to tell my husband (....don't have one yet, but someday) to PLAY my hair while we're coloring, esp while mic checking.:blush:[/QUOTE]

Im loving this extended metaphor!!!! Reminds me of that one scene in sex and the city....Ah yes this will be the day!!!!.....And on that day I will color allllll day :)

Am gonna:
1. Let my niece and the DH play in it more often (hopefully she/they won't tangle it)
2. Put it in two plaits and marvel over the length
3. Boast about it
4. Continue wearing protective styles (corn rows and more buns)

I'm also going to tell my husband (....don't have one yet, but someday) to PLAY my hair while we're coloring, esp while mic checking.:blush:

Im loving this extended metaphor!!!! Reminds me of that one scene in sex and the city....Ah yes this will be the day!!!!.....And on that day I will color allllll day :)[/QUOTE]

:grin: Yup Yup Yup..i didnt want to write it but thanks, this was actually my #1. :lachen:

HAve waist length hair curly!
Make a huge cinamon bun.
Wear victorian hair styles natural.
Record myself swinging my hip length hair from side to side lol

Time for more hair day dreaming... :drunk:

I'm gon wear some big I-didn't-do-any-parts-cause-I-couldn't-be-bothered twists or plaits for a week or so, and just when people are starting to look at me crazy, take them down for a huge, jaw-dropping twist/braidout.

What chu gonna do??

I'm going to wear my hair in two big Pocahantas braids...The simplest styles look amazing on super-long hair!

Swing it in peoples face (and make sure i use victoria secret so sexy conditioner because it smells so good) and somehow slip my hair into every conversation lol

Back