When my hair gets long enough I'm gonna ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

Recreate African Export's (youtube) signature style (Large 2 strand twists on satin rollers) Drool.

Finally be able to wear my hair in a bun (unstraightend).
Wear hair shingled and down.
Wear more updos with Hair Sticks :)
Massively giant 2 strand twists.
and.....

- do a really big braid out
- get highlights
- stick to one product line
- straighten and just wear it out instead of my halfwigs
- trim my ends to make them thicker
- bun-drop in public (LOL)

*wear buns
(atleast 5 days out of the week. i think they are so cute and easy and simple and i sometimes get sad that i cant put my hair in one now lol)

*wear rollersets
(this is contingent on how my natural hair looks rollerset, but it better look cute because i plan on rollersetting next winter and wearing my hair in silk wraps or curly rollersets to keep my ends stretched and to avoid washing so much)

*experiment with twists
(but imma need for my twists to be atleast SL while shrunken for me to go out the house like that..and also for the front not to unravel)

*experiment with twistouts and braidouts
(i prefer the curl pattern of my hair naturally vs. the pattern twists and braids give, but i think it might look better when my hair gets longer and i can do fewer braids or twists all over)

*step my protective styling game up...i feel like my WnG days might be numbered.

Wear my hair down more often
Wear wash and gos when my unstretched hair reaches SL/CBL-ish
Trim every 8 weeks for maintenance. I love fresh ends

I'm gonna be a hot mess ~ Diva Style! Honey, you won't be able to tell me no-thing. I'll be that chick with the big satin scarf draped over my head and tied around my neck with an oversized pair of hot sunglasses, a la old skool hollywood glam. And when I do remove my scarf, it will be dramatic but I'll be sporting that "no big deal" look on my face.

Yep. I can see it now. My hair will still be covered but, I'll be WAITING for the opportunity to unleash the fabulousness. Ahhhhh....one day. Just you wait. Just. you. wait.. :gorgeous:

Ooo, or wait! I'll be known for wearing a big, juicy bun and, seeming annoyed, pulling out the single hair stick/fork and unleashing the full length, like it's no big deal. :lick: Oh, I'm just saying. I'm gonna be a hot mess. You couldn't tell me anything when I was sl, let alone hl?! Puhleez! :lol: Hey, I'm just keeping it real. What the problem is?

Wear my hair out and down! And continue to PS so it stays that long. I want to stop wearing added hair except for special occasions and I may bkt so I can go back and forth wearing it straight. Maybe a gloss or a little color? Don't know.

U know one of them sloppy buns normally the WP rock? well yea that's the only thing I'm doing, flat iron and sloppy bun with a few strands dangling around for the dramatic effect. Love it. Gonna rock that bun the whole way off, then once I unleash it....heads will turn (ahh cant wait for that day)

Slap somebody with it!! I am too serious. Just a random person standing behind me eyeballing my hair wondering if its a weave then WHAM!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'm gonna be a hot mess ~ Diva Style! Honey, you won't be able to tell me no-thing. I'll be that chick with the big satin scarf draped over my head and tied around my neck with an oversized pair of hot sunglasses, a la old skool hollywood glam. And when I do remove my scarf, it will be dramatic but I'll be sporting that "no big deal" look on my face.

Yep. I can see it now. My hair will still be covered but, I'll be WAITING for the opportunity to unleash the fabulousness. Ahhhhh....one day. Just you wait. Just. you. wait.. :gorgeous:

Ooo, or wait! I'll be known for wearing a big, juicy bun and, seeming annoyed, pulling out the single hair stick/fork and unleashing the full length, like it's no big deal. :lick: Oh, I'm just saying. I'm gonna be a hot mess. You couldn't tell me anything when I was sl, let alone hl?! Puhleez! :lol: Hey, I'm just keeping it real. What the problem is?

@NJoy...I LOVE IT!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Back