I'll know my hair is long when....

I'll know my hair is long when I can style my hair like this, in 5- 10 mins, with no added hair:
picture.php

Referencing Beans4reezy's post: (somehow lost it)

I love this style (high braided pony). I can do it, but my pony only hangs a little past sl/apl. BOOOO!

When I can get away with just a great haircut and a little curl in my ends and still look pulled together. I am tall so I think that will be somewhere around APL for me.

When I get some hair haters :rofl:

When I walk in the store and hear one girl say to another "girl please, that ain't her real hair!"

ill think of my hair is long when it falls betweet my But crack while showering.

when i have to bun before i sit on a toilet so my hair wont touch the seat.

when my bun feels like im carrying a basket of apples on my head.

ill think of my hair is long when it falls betweet my But crack while showering.

when i have to bun before i sit on a toilet so my hair wont touch the seat.

when my bun feels like im carrying a basket of apples on my head.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it you're already there Hun!:grin:

When my twist/braidouts/wash and gos hang at apl..at the front!
when a high pony still tickles my mid back
when a side braid hangs well below apl
:):) i'm excited

when i'm WL
when a high ponytail covers my girls
when i can focus ONLY on thickness and not worry about length
when i stop thinking about my hair every 5sec!

when some lady comes behind you and puts her grubby fingers in your hair while asking "what kinda moisturizer do you you?" knowing dam well she was weave checking you.
oh yes, this will happen when you have "long hair"

and thats when you have to turn about and correct her :sad:.

When I feel like cutting it again, when I feel like it is no longer short and hair anorexia is no longer an option, LOL when it reaches my waist.

good point^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im going to start doing this, like " yup my hair is longer than that spanish girl over there and that white girl sitting down over there" than ill do the "white girl" flip

...when I rock a ponytail at the top of my head to clean the house and it touched my shoulders!

Back