Votes: 64 28.2%
  • Hispanic, Puerto Rican Mexican

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Asian, Chinese, Korean

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
i think we discussed this topic a few months ago, but to anwser the question, my SO is Dominican, and I have dated nothing but Hispanic men for the past 10 years, and I love it - :grin:

I think the answer being sought is probably what "ethnic/cultural" background your SO is, not their nationality. Few people have actually answered the nationality question.

Nationality:
we were both born in the good ol' US of A

race:
Me-black
Him- 3/4 white, 1/4 Chinese

so i guess our kids--if we decide to have them-- will be "Cablansian" :lol:

sensiblesista said:
Nationality:
we were both born in the good ol' US of A

race:
Me-black
Him- 3/4 white, 1/4 Chinese

so i guess our kids--if we decide to have them-- will be "Cablansian" :lol:

In which case this would make my future kids..."Italiblackoricandian foot". lol...well THERE'S an attractive title huh?!

LilMorenita said:
In which case this would make my future kids..."Italiblackoricandian foot". lol...well THERE'S an attractive title huh?!

Oh gawd! That had me laughing so hard I think I scared the neighbors! :lachen:

I have a very, very fine Caucasian man that I am engaged to. However, that does not mean I don't love my handsome strong black men folk..:lachen: It is just that I found my soulmate.

He's my "friend"...but he just told me I betta not go out with this guy on Friday...and I told him he betta not go play pool with this chick on Friday :lachen: We're SO's in denial. LOL!

Nationality...Japanese.
Race...Black.

His mom's Nationality is Pakistani...but her race is Black/German.

That military is somethin' else, ain't it! I think the military kinda...opens peoples eyes to the beauty of many races. People wind up together...who probably woulda never wound up together had they not met while one or both of them were in the military.

I've dated guys of all races except asian... black, white, east indian, latin, arabic... I don't have a preference, really.

For the chicks who dig asian guys...you're not alone. I used to be in denial about it, but I've accepted it now. I swear, there was a lot of sexy asian men in Tokyo Drift. Oh, and if anyone watches Ninja Warrior on G4... some of those guys are HOT! Japanese men can be so muscular and have such chiseled features sometimes...they just make me sweat. Yum. Oh and that jet black hair and those beautiful expressive hidden souls (I call Japanese people's eyes hidden souls, cuz sometimes you can't really see into them, lol)

Renee said:
Uummmmm....guys, we JUST did this one. As a matter of fact, we just did one about how petite, sexy, and fine we were and yet another one of THOSE popped up again today. Are we running out of things to discuss with each other?

HAHAHAHAH!!! I missed this. This is so funny...and true.

I like Asian men too. :lol: That's why I'm the resident Japanese and Korean Dramas fan. I can't get enough of Matsumoto Jun and Matsuda Shota now. Oh and Oguri Shun. Oguri Shun is a beautiful man.

Back