Using Pheromones To Attract Men

I got my pheromones in the mail the other day (the same one I referenced in my original post). I've used the scented and unscented version. While I had good results with both, the unscented seemed to lure them in much more.

6 more days until Italy. I'm gonna have every Matteo, Luca and Giovanni wanting to treat me to some spaghetti and meatballs...and probably some italian sausage too. *cough cough* LOL!

What kind did you order?

Hmm used Instant Shine and I honestly didnt notice a difference. With Instant Sexiness, he said I smell nice and he was all over me(but that's normal lol).

Hmm used Instant Shine and I honestly didnt notice a difference. With Instant Sexiness, he said I smell nice and he was all over me(but that's normal lol).

Thanks for the review! So it seems that Instant Sexiness is the way to go. From what I got about Instant Shine, I think it's suppose to make people like you/be more friendly towards you? Did you notice any reactions in that way from other people?

Yo if any of you ladies find a pheromones spray that only attract decent, good men, age 30-36, let me know where you ordering from, lol.

Isn't Instant Shine for men? :look:
I mean it's pheromones that men use to attract women.
smiley-confused001.gif

God bless you all.

My nana had on Marilyn Miglin I just know it. :nono: She said she came home from church and sat on her porch. So she told me a dude maybe 55 started asking her if she needed any help around the house and how older women are better.... And this is what made me say it's the perfume he asked her "when was the last time she had a boyfriend?":eek: :mad: She said he was talkin all kinds of crazy. I'm going home this weekend but Imma make sure to take that perfume from her.

Thanks for the review! So it seems that Instant Sexiness is the way to go. From what I got about Instant Shine, I think it's suppose to make people like you/be more friendly towards you? Did you notice any reactions in that way from other people?
People were really talkative with me at the dog park with instant shine but it could have been the group there that day. Im wearing it at work and I dunno. I was advised to wear them separately which is the best way to find out if they work or if im using the right dosage. This ish is complicated omg.:yawn:

Isn't Instant Shine for men? :look:
I mean it's pheromones that men use to attract women.
smiley-confused001.gif

God bless you all.

Nope. It's Unisex....

My nana had on Marilyn Miglin I just know it. :nono: She said she came home from church and sat on her porch. So she told me a dude maybe 55 started asking her if she needed any help around the house and how older women are better.... And this is what made me say it's the perfume he asked her "when was the last time she had a boyfriend?":eek: :mad: She said he was talkin all kinds of crazy. I'm going home this weekend but Imma make sure to take that perfume from her.

Now, now, donchu mess with Nana's groove!

I have used pheromones and I think it works in some weird way.... When I worked at Red Lobster I was hosting one night and rubbed some on my wrist and neck. A couple my age walked in when the guy started staring at me as he walked past. he kept staring as he walked with his date back to their table. It got so bad that he left her at the table and proceeded to come over to the host stand and tell me that I was pretty.. lol..:look: HE pretended to use the restroom and came out and said "OOOOh I don't know what your doing to me" I walked away into the closed off dining room area and had two male servers tell him to get lost.. lol.. needless to say he continued to eye me all night And left his number at the stand before leaving.... lol... His girfriend getting fed up from him leaving the table so much and getting hip to his game seemed visibly upset.. lmso:spinning:

Now I wear it when I'm trying to con my husband into something.. It stills works and he loves the smell...:lachen:

I used Instant Shine day before yesterday and sprayed on my neck and wrists(i learned from that board to spray close to the face). My Regional Manager came to work and had a meeting with me and a fellow assistant and she pretty much talked to me the whole time and when using examples, she was using my name. I was cheesing inside and Im sure the other girl was FUMING!
I was also able to open a credit card with a customer who kept saying i smelled so good(a woman)

Used Instant Sexiness before joining the boy at a bar and let's just say it worked :D :D :D:D

I will have to buy the big sizes because I ordered the to go sizes.

Sounds interesting, I wonder about any side effects it may have on the pheromones you produce naturally; for those that use it often.

What did you use @ Moca? Has anyone had any experience/stories with using their own versus a manufactured product?

I used pure instinct sex attractant. It comes in a blue glass bottle. I wore it alone and sometime with my favorite perfume... Whenever I wore this I got a lot of attention from men and few women as well :giggle:.. Also I bought mine from an adult shop... Good luck Ladies :lachen:

I used pure instinct sex attractant. It comes in a blue glass bottle. I wore it alone and sometime with my favorite perfume... Whenever I wore this I got a lot of attention from men and few women as well :giggle:.. Also I bought mine from an adult shop... Good luck Ladies :lachen:

awesome. i have this on my pheromone to-buy/try list. lol.

i bought marilyn maglin on amazon and the seller sent TWO 3.4oz bottles. Im going to sell 1 or both.

So, after reading this thread, I placed an order for Instant Sexy (B)-Honesty-Openness and Shine. I also got a free bottle of Turn Up The Heat with my order. Well, I used a little spray of the Turn Up The Heat(this is for men, but it was free so I said what the heck) along with the Shine and Sexy.

I was hanging out with friends later that night, so I wanted to test my new toys. Let me tell you, this stuff WORKS. I actually had to peeeeeeel a man off me. Dude was all up in my face asking me if he could be my man, and how I smelled so good, along with looking at me as if I was a well done steak or something.. He just couldn't keep has hands off me. Mind you, I just met the man that very night. He was making such a fool of himself some of the other men there with my group had to tell the dude to back up off me. He started whining that he didn't know what was wrong with him, but he just had to be near me for some reason. *Insert evil laughter here*
He wasn't my type, otherwise I'd be writing a different review. I was just happy to see that it worked.

Oh, and another thing, be careful with using the Turn Up The Heat...I used 2 sprays of it and I felt like a complete horn dog the whole night. I couldn't seem to get my mind off s.e.x
I know that's was it was supposed to do but I felt like a randy cat in heat. lol

So there's my review. Hope it helps someone.

So I

where did you order it from flame and how much ok i googled it and the website that sells this stuff is out of stock and i placed my email so when they have it i will order it its kinda expensive but hey i need to do something new in order for me to get different results

Last edited:
Yeh those various instant pheromones are pretty pricey geesh! I would only be able to afford the to go sizes lol, I don't plan on using it daily anyways...just for special events to give me a little extra boost lol

WOW! I thought those pheromones are just a gimmick but after reading you all stories I'm beginning to think differently now. And the stories are hilarious so I guess I'm going to have to be careful. I have seen different names like Copulin, Androstenone, Turn Up The Heat, etc. Dang! Do they actually sell them? Where can I buy them? Ain't no shame in my game. I'm curious to see if this actually work but I will take extra precaution.

Back