Using Pheromones To Attract Men

I remember trying some as a teen when I found it in the bathroom closet but I dont recall it doing anything. Not interested in using it now, living in NYC you're bound to get hit on.

I tried this out last night.....NEVER AGAIN! :nono: Maybe because it was in a club and everybody was already hyped up, but every 2 minutes some dude was sneaking up behind me, in front of me , sometimes they would tag team and make a Manwich :blush: :nono:

I'm used to dancing by myself because I'm tall, so all that was too much. Even the shorties were sneaking up behind me, the hayle??? :lol:

I tried this out last night.....NEVER AGAIN! :nono: Maybe because it was in a club and everybody was already hyped up, but every 2 minutes some dude was sneaking up behind me, in front of me , sometimes they would tag team and make a Manwich :blush: :nono:

I'm used to dancing by myself because I'm tall, so all that was too much. Even the shorties were sneaking up behind me, the hayle??? :lol:

i need some manwich action lolololol
so wait... you're saying this stuff really words?:evillaugh::whipgirl:

i need some manwich action lolololol
so wait... you're saying this stuff really words?:evillaugh::whipgirl:

:lol:

My cousin had a vial of something called Instant Shining or something that some chick gave her at work and she tossed off to the side because she was skeptical. Reading this thread I thought about it and asked her for a dab or two. She's never used it.

I had forgotten I had it on until my friend was like Man these dudes are bold tonight, they keep coming up to you and then I remembered. This one dude looked like Deebo
deebo.jpg

and came around to dance like 4 times :ohwell: I was like Dude, I'm sweaty as hell, I cannot be that attractive for you to be coming around here like a dayum drive thru!

My cousin had a vial of something called Instant Shining or something that some chick gave her at work and she tossed off to the side because she was skeptical. Reading this thread I thought about it and asked her for a dab or two. She's never used it.

I had forgotten I had it on until my friend was like Man these dudes are bold tonight, they keep coming up to you and then I remembered. This one dude looked like Deebo
deebo.jpg

and came around to dance like 4 times :ohwell: I was like Dude, I'm sweaty as hell, I cannot be that attractive for you to be coming around here like a dayum drive thru!

Nooooooo Deebo!!!
"You *MY* girl...."

And i take it Deebo wasn't *asking* you to dance... just taking that dance lololol
You're lucky he didn't pick you up like a caveman and haul your tail...somewhere

Nooooooo Deebo!!!
"You *MY* girl...."

And i take it Deebo wasn't *asking* you to dance... just taking that dance lololol
You're lucky he didn't pick you up like a caveman and haul your tail...somewhere

Girl, you know it. Dude was at least 6'6" and just magically appeared behind me everytime Buju or Beenie or Lady Saw was playing. I'm glad I was in a group of girls so he couldn't sling me over his shoulder :lachen:

While the attention was unnerving........i might use that stuff again :look:

Girl, you know it. Dude was at least 6'6" and just magically appeared behind me everytime Buju or Beenie or Lady Saw was playing. I'm glad I was in a group of girls so he couldn't sling me over his shoulder :lachen:

While the attention was unnerving........i might use that stuff again :look:

(i want some too)

Ok I just checked with my cousin, it's actually Instant Sexiness (that's why she never used it - said the name was too corny :lol: )

*Adds instant sexiness to my list*

I bought a deodorant ...it's scentless. Ill let you guys know how it works.
ce8a2268.jpg

Still waiting to receive my "Pheromone By Marilyn Miglin For Women" in the mail.

Last edited:
I'm confused by deodorant with pheromones in it. Your sweat has YOUR pheromones in it! Let that waft around and the right guy will be drawn like a bee to a flower.

I got my pheromones in the mail the other day (the same one I referenced in my original post). I've used the scented and unscented version. While I had good results with both, the unscented seemed to lure them in much more.

6 more days until Italy. I'm gonna have every Matteo, Luca and Giovanni wanting to treat me to some spaghetti and meatballs...and probably some italian sausage too. *cough cough* LOL!

I think I know what pheromone you use.....a pheromone forum that I lurk on sells that stuff. They even have reactions to wearing it.

Ok I just checked with my cousin, it's actually Instant Sexiness (that's why she never used it - said the name was too corny :lol: )

I had a perfume with a simlilar name, it is the only one i've liked on myself but it was discontinued :( I thought the name was too much though

interesting thread, i hope more people will post their results

Last edited:
Funny that you say it is Vanilla. I find that men in general love vanilla scent. I haven't used pheromones but know that guys absolutely love Dove Cucumber body mist.

yes! also there was a thread on scents that attract men and the ones on the list had a sagnificant vanilla smell.

Dior hypnotic poison
Bath and body works warm vanilla scrub
Victoria secret VS but thats the conditioner
Jean paul Gaultier cant remember the name but the bottle shaped like a woman

I received them this morning(super fast shipping!!) and they threw an extra bottle of instant honesty too. I will test out Instant shine when i go run errands then test out Instand Sexiness tonight :D

This has me thinking of that movie "Love Potion Number 9" with Sandra Bullock. It was before she became a household name.

She was quite dorky and whenever she took the potion or put on the perfume (i can't remember which), she would attrack all sorts of men.

Well, there was this one scene where another woman took way too much and she had a crowd full of men chasing her down the street. It was freakin' hilarious. I say that to say this: Be careful out there! :lol:

Last edited:
I remember Tiara made a post about using your own natural "scent" (which actually carries pheromones and mixing with a nice smelling, spicy essential oil for the same effect. I notice that when I'm ovulating or menstruating, I get approached much more often than any other time of the month.

And folks almost passed out:rolleyes::lol:

Back