Using Pheromones To Attract Men

I dunno about using a lab created hormone. Our natural pheromones are supposed to help is find the right mate. For instance, smell your brother or other relative after he mows the lawn. I guarantee you it will be the most revolting thing you have ever smelt. Now smell an SO or love interest after a sweaty activity and most of the time you will be more attracted to them than usual. The body can tell if someone is a good match biologically.

I'm curious as to where these pheromones come from. A lot of hormones on the market are made from ground up cow glands. :ohwell:

I have a hippie friend who walks barefoot and does not wear deodorant. She says after a while you stop smelling because your body can regulate itself. She also gets tons of attention from men and can get anything she wants for free. She will literally walk right by a bouncer at a club and not have to pay, while my friend and I are charged $15 or something outrageous. IMO, her looks are average-ish and I always thought it was karma/law of attraction that leads her to tons of free stuff. She spent a year in Mexico without having to pay for a single hotel room or hostel...maybe it's a hormonal thing.

Basically, (in the sexual aspect,) animals use it to attract mates. They say that's why you should at least leave a little hair down there because it traps your "scent in" and makes it more appealing to males. lol.

I even heard of women dabbing some of their uh...BELOW THE BELT secretions on their neck and wrist to attract men! :blush: That's a bit much for me. Humans are classified as animals so I believe the pheromone aspect works for us too. HEAPS of studies do show we are more sexually attractive to men during our ovulation cycle, probably the pheromones we release and the men picking it up and desiring to mate.

:yep: :sekret:

Victorias Secret sells shampoo and conditioner that has pheramones in it. Very sexy..I think the name is. Google it.

I must have extra pheromones because if I walk the street alone I get hit on non stop. Good, bad or ugly.
I have some of that. I never noticed a difference :sad:

I wouldn't use this stuff to find "the right mate" or a husband; I just want to see for myself if it really works.

I wouldn't use this stuff to find "the right mate" or a husband; I just want to see for myself if it really works.
I would too. I can't walk around wearing coochie juice though. I have noticed several women whose odors are strong in the vag department keep men.

Interesting....id get some just to try out.... and then politely hand it to a friend.....lol Very Sexy huh? Time to make a guinea pig outta SO.

Sent from my MB200 using MB200

I have a hippie friend who walks barefoot and does not wear deodorant. She says after a while you stop smelling because your body can regulate itself. She also gets tons of attention from men and can get anything she wants for free. She will literally walk right by a bouncer at a club and not have to pay, while my friend and I are charged $15 or something outrageous. IMO, her looks are average-ish and I always thought it was karma/law of attraction that leads her to tons of free stuff. She spent a year in Mexico without having to pay for a single hotel room or hostel...maybe it's a hormonal thing.

Is the friend White?

Here's the link to the spray my friend has: http://www.loverspackage.com/p-86002610-system-jo-pheromone-spray-for-women.aspx

I used a spray or two last night, and it is fragranced, unlike I originally mentioned. It actually smells pretty good. I'm sure you can get some that doesn't have a scent too.

ETA: After reading the description it does say that it's non-scented...I couldn't smell anything the first time I used it, so maybe I was just smelling my perfume this last time.

Last edited:
Coty musk is a natural one and it's cheap. I don't intentionally use pheromones to attract men like that and only use musk because I like the scent. I usually tend to attract more attention when I'm having my period.

I can attest to "pits" attracting a man. Let my SO start talking about what he loves about me and he almost always mentions the smell under my arms in the morning. I have seen this man take a big whiff then start acting crazy!

Here's the link to the spray my friend has: http://www.loverspackage.com/p-86002610-system-jo-pheromone-spray-for-women.aspx

I used a spray or two last night, and it is fragranced, unlike I originally mentioned. It actually smells pretty good. I'm sure you can get some that doesn't have a scent too.

ETA: After reading the description it does say that it's non-scented...I couldn't smell anything the first time I used it, so maybe I was just smelling my perfume this last time.

That's cheaper on Ebay, with FREE shipping to boot.:sekret:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R...one+Spray+for+Women&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Ditto with attracting men during ovulation. As well as super crazy mind-blowing sex during that time of the monthly cycle. Mammal power! :lol:

Basically, (in the sexual aspect,) animals use it to attract mates. They say that's why you should at least leave a little hair down there because it traps your "scent in" and makes it more appealing to males. lol.

I even heard of women dabbing some of their uh...BELOW THE BELT secretions on their neck and wrist to attract men! :blush: That's a bit much for me. Humans are classified as animals so I believe the pheromone aspect works for us too. HEAPS of studies do show we are more sexually attractive to men during our ovulation cycle, probably the pheromones we release and the men picking it up and desiring to mate.

well, i guess this makes sense as some men apparently LOVE the natural scent and don't like women to "taste like water" :look:

I could bottle up them juices and create a whole product line. Hmm... I could call it Cooch Couture by Vag

well, i guess this makes sense as some men apparently LOVE the natural scent and don't like women to "taste like water" :look:

I could bottle up them juices and create a whole product line. Hmm... I could call it Cooch Couture by Vag

:lol: Someone has beat you to it. It was on this board that someone posted the ad video for the fragrance, anyone recall? A couple was working out and chick was on a stationary bike. She got up and left and dude went over and sniffed the seat.

Just a quick FYI there are people on here who do not use deodorant but they take chlorophyll supplements as a "natural deodorizer" as long as your hygiene is on point it is not obligatory to use deodorant.

:lol: Someone has beat you to it. It was on this board that someone posted the ad video for the fragrance, anyone recall? A couple was working out and chick was on a stationary bike. She got up and left and dude went over and sniffed the seat.

Yes i remember that! :lol: Is there one out there for men? I haven't read this thread to see the other responses.

Back