Well, well, there are some interesting prospects at my Whole Foods!

ooh nooo :blush: if you didn't see any there's no need for me to drive up there, and I know that one part of N. ave is always so congested.

I regularly shop at the one on roosevelt and never see black guys, only on occasion and always with white women and kids. oh wait there was an old man with one of those croched kofis on :-/.

Noooo, don't let my post discourage you. Someone mentioned up thread that black guys do shop there so maybe Thursday was not a good night.

You have to report back on the weekend crowd :giggle:

Oh wait, I saw a stock guy and a cashier that were black but I didn't count them.:ohwell:

I'm going to go to the super whole foods in lincoln park tomorrow (saturday)

so if any of niko's cousins sees a lone girl with a laptop stop by and say hi :drunk:

i guess i'll find a place to sit upstairs in the dining area?

Don't sit upstairs. Sit by the coffee bar or wine bar downstairs. That's where you'll see everybody coming in and out.:yep:

Funny that this thread came up again. I went there Wednesday night after I left the gym and I was looking a hot, sweaty mess. I was hoping to dip in and get a few things for dinner. Met this guy near the checkout. We made small talk, he gave me his card. I'm not sure if I'll call him, because I wasn't really attracted to him like that. But he's black and a civil engineer. Looked to be in his early 30's and seemed nice. I actually might try to hook him up with one of my friends because he's totally her type.

I went to the super-whole foods, and
first thing I see, as I was coming down the escalator from the parking lot are 2 black men sitting at the bar talking to two white women :-/

then I walked around the store, lingered a bit, etc. Saw a really REALLY cute guy and got all nervous and what not. he was walking SO fast, there was nothing I could do to chat him up.

then I noticed a cute guy working on his laptop by the registers when I left. but I didn't have any books to sit and read there. next time!!!

anyway, thought I'd report back :-)

Even celebrities are hooking up at Whole Foods!!!!

I love me some Michael Vartan and it could've been me:lachen:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwo...michael_vartan_puppy_love_led_engagement.html

Today 10:58 AM PDT by Cristina Gibson

Does Michael Vartan have his Labrador to thank for his recent engagement to fiancée Lauren Skaar?
"She has a dog that fell in love with my dog," the Alias actor joked to E! News at Saturday's Genesis Awards. "It's the only reason I proposed!"
He also confirmed that, yes, he actually did meet his future wife in a Whole Foods parking lot...

Seriously, I'm really going to go to Whole Foods. For their wine and cheese class, or maybe their cooking classes.

I went to the mega wholefoods It was a Sunday night for cooking class. THe cooking class was so interesting --I completely forgot I was there by myself. I was being ho blocked by this white chick because her fiance kept talking to me. I was like are you serious? He is only talking to me because I was the only person there alone (being nice, but if I had a problem being alone, I wouldn't have gone)! Anyway the cooking class was so much fun and highly recommend it!

Back