Using Pheromones To Attract Men

where did you order it from flame and how much ok i googled it and the website that sells this stuff is out of stock and i placed my email so when they have it i will order it its kinda expensive but hey i need to do something new in order for me to get different results

blqlady- I ordered the To Go size for all of them. I wasn't sure if they'd work so I didn't bother to order the full size. I will now.:look:

WOW! I thought those pheromones are just a gimmick but after reading you all stories I'm beginning to think differently now. And the stories are hilarious so I guess I'm going to have to be careful. I have seen different names like Copulin, Androstenone, Turn Up The Heat, etc. Dang! Do they actually sell them? Where can I buy them? Ain't no shame in my game. I'm curious to see if this actually work but I will take extra precaution.

@Honey6928215- I bought them from http://androticsdirect.com/home.php the shipping is fast and if you're not 100% satisfied they'll refund you for your purchase.

I've been lurking there since this thread started and I had to join after reading all the reviews. I'm kinda hooked on these pheromones now. I love the effect I'm having on the men around me. Yeee Haaw!

Last edited:
Their shipping was the fastest ever. It took less than 24 hours o_0

@shockolate did they send you some candy with your order too? when I opend that funky (I love it) green bubble wrap two pieces of candy was stashed in there. I was like, what the heck? they giving away sweets too? Umm no :look:..It's not Halloween, I ain't eating nobody's free candy right about now.

@shockolate did they send you some candy with your order too? when I opend that funky (I love it) green bubble wrap two pieces of candy was stashed in there. I was like, what the heck? they giving away sweets too? Umm no :look:..It's not Halloween, I ain't eating nobody's free candy right about now.
Yes they did and I ate them immediately. Damn that's how people get caught I need to be more careful now that you mention it. :blush:

This thread certainly is interesting, however if I purchased the pheromones I would feel like I'm cheating in a way in order to get a man. I'd also worry if I happened to run out of the product one day that my man will possibly stray and not know why.
I'd rather be the woman that uses her own scent and enhance it by dabbing in those certain places. That way as long as I am healthy I know he is attracted to me for real.

This thread certainly is interesting, however if I purchased the pheromones I would feel like I'm cheating in a way in order to get a man. I'd also worry if I happened to run out of the product one day that my man will possibly stray and not know why.
I'd rather be the woman that uses her own scent and enhance it by dabbing in those certain places. That way as long as I am healthy I know he is attracted to me for real.

Pheromones arent meant to be depended upon to attract men. It's supposed to enhance and compliment.

ok ladies i placed my order hopefully i get it this week i will try it either Wednesday or this weekend. i cant wait.

@Honey6928215- I bought them from http://androticsdirect.com/home.php the shipping is fast and if you're not 100% satisfied they'll refund you for your purchase.

I've been lurking there since this thread started and I had to join after reading all the reviews. I'm kinda hooked on these pheromones now. I love the effect I'm having on the men around me. Yeee Haaw!

I checked out the link but most of the products said for men. Are the same ones for women, too?

Hi Flame. I was wondering if you can describe what Instant Sexiness smells like. I am a little curious. :-)

Yes they did and I ate them immediately. Damn that's how people get caught I need to be more careful now that you mention it. :blush:

Lmao you're better than me, I would not be eating nobody's candy that came in a box full of love potion #9's. We're the only ones that are supposed to be doing the tricking here with the sprays not them :lol:

kk how bout now? i think all the instant sexiness is out of stock?? :rofl:

hahahahaha wayyyyz LHCF is a force!

Instant Sexiness has been discontinued and has been replaced by Instant Sexiness B. Anyone post on that forum to receive a $25 gift certificate? Thats what I did so I paid $15 out of pocket.

So.......used a tiny dab today to experiment :look:

Went to the gym for spinning class - and that **** was cancelled :sad: So I just did the elliptical and some weight training.

Doing squats and finishing up (with earphones in), I see Middle Eastern looking dood out the corner of my eye, but pay no attention. I've seen him on the rcqtball courts before but we've never spoken. 30 seconds later Mr Middle Eastern is all up in my face like :wave:

:look: I remove my earphones.

Hey! You play racquetball right?
Yes, I do.
I play too!
:look:
Would you like to play?
Umm, sure. I didn't bring my racquet today though.
Ok that's fine, I can get one from the front desk for you.
:huh: NO, I didn't bring my racquet because I don't want to play today.
*sad look*Ohh. Oh ok. Maybe next time then?
Sure! See ya!

I finish my squats and stretches.

Head out to the car, pulling out of the parking lot.....and there's someone running up to my car. Lawd. 'Tis Mr Middle Eastern again. I roll down the window.

I just wanted to give you my card so you can call me to set up a date to play.
Me: :look:
I know you're busy and all, so I wanted to make sure I would be available to play and help you improve your game.
Me:*looks at the card* Thank you, Raj.
Okay, make sure you call!

So nice that my racquetball game is so important :lachen:

:sekret:I think I might try to make my own when I'm ovulating and see how that works. A dab of me with my favorite get em scent (chanel chance, sexual sugar, or something like that) and watch out now... lol!:lachen::lol:

So.......used a tiny dab today to experiment :look:

Went to the gym for spinning class - and that **** was cancelled :sad: So I just did the elliptical and some weight training.

Doing squats and finishing up (with earphones in), I see Middle Eastern looking dood out the corner of my eye, but pay no attention. I've seen him on the rcqtball courts before but we've never spoken. 30 seconds later Mr Middle Eastern is all up in my face like :wave:

:look: I remove my earphones.

Hey! You play racquetball right?
Yes, I do.
I play too!
:look:
Would you like to play?
Umm, sure. I didn't bring my racquet today though.
Ok that's fine, I can get one from the front desk for you.
:huh: NO, I didn't bring my racquet because I don't want to play today.
*sad look*Ohh. Oh ok. Maybe next time then?
Sure! See ya!

I finish my squats and stretches.

Head out to the car, pulling out of the parking lot.....and there's someone running up to my car. Lawd. 'Tis Mr Middle Eastern again. I roll down the window.

I just wanted to give you my card so you can call me to set up a date to play.
Me: :look:
I know you're busy and all, so I wanted to make sure I would be available to play and help you improve your game.
Me:*looks at the card* Thank you, Raj.
Okay, make sure you call!

So nice that my racquetball game is so important :lachen:

This is HILARIOUS!!!!
i need to try some of this stuff...

I was thinking about this thread and thought that instead of using this pheremones to attract guys, that this would work on job interviews for women who are unemployed and interviewing for jobs if the interviewer is a male.

ok i got my shipment today and i got two free samples plus some chocolate candy. i cant wait to try tonight. send out some blessings for me ladies

i got instant sexiness instant open honesty

Last edited:
I was thinking about this thread and thought that instead of using this pheremones to attract guys, that this would work on job interviews for women who are unemployed and interviewing for jobs if the interviewer is a male.

I used mine for an interview but I didnt use "instant sexiness" just "instant shine". I was worried the instant sexiness might back fire in case the interviewer was gay and i think mine was gay.
On that forum, they even spray the thank you letters with instant shine LMAO.

Back