Using Pheromones To Attract Men

You guys are a trip.

Have fun!

I just think it isn't natural....
That doesn't mean y'all should not do it.

I love reading about 'results'.

**carry on **

ok i admit, i was the person that bought the 2nd to last instant sexiness b :wacky: . and i'm not even in america. thankfully they ship internationally.

i am so ready to start this experiment :rofl:

:giggle:

Grrr, Instant Sexiness is out of stock! BTW, if you post a reply on the associated forums, you can get a $25 GC towards your order.

HTH

Got my gift certificate and ordered Shine and Openness. I'm going to Chicago nex Friday and can't wait to experiment on my trip. Wish the Sexiness was in stock too.

To those that have ordered, what do they smell like, and are you pairing them with perfume or wearing them alone? For those who are wearing with perfume, have you noticed a difference with wearing as opposed to not?

Got my gift certificate and ordered Shine and Openness. I'm going to Chicago nex Friday and can't wait to experiment on my trip. Wish the Sexiness was in stock too.

To those that have ordered, what do they smell like, and are you pairing them with perfume or wearing them alone? For those who are wearing with perfume, have you noticed a difference with wearing as opposed to not?

i think they all smell the same but it might just be me.

Honey692815, here's is what some of the "experts" told me to buy:

For your job search I would try a mix of Instant Shine, Instant Openess and Instant Honesty!

Anout those three I can tell you

Instant Openess, makes you approachable, friendly and everybody would like to talk to you and also increases your talkability as a self effect!

Instant Honesty is a bit like IO but less funny, more trust and honesty and deep conversations will follow if use this product!

Instant Shine is a great product, it will let you just shine, awesome self effects, you are feeling good, confident and with a lot of energy and people arround you will feel it as well! I believe confidence is always a good thing while searching for a job and if your new boss has a good feeling with you that can't be bad ;-) !

they delivered that FAST!
i think i ordered it on tuesday and dhl delivered it thursday. i had ordered instant sexiness b and instant shine. they gave me instant openess for free. oh and 2 sweeties :rofl:

and they wrote (in blue ink - free hand) on my bill :
"<BellaItalia>,
You're Amazing!
Enjoy the gift! :) R"

:giggle:

Hi Flame. I was wondering if you can describe what Instant Sexiness smells like. I am a little curious. :-)

Relentless- Sorry to respond so late. Well, all of the Instant line products come in a defalt scent called Neroli. It's supposed to smell slightly like oranges, or something like that,but to me it smelled like mens cologne. Not in a bad way, they just have a light axe cologne smell to them.

I was a little worried about smelling like a man, but the scent dies down in about 15 minutes or so and then you really have to sniff hard to smell the scent after that. I like to cover my pheromones with one of my favorite perfume's just for added protection.

So.......used a tiny dab today to experiment :look:

Went to the gym for spinning class - and that **** was cancelled :sad: So I just did the elliptical and some weight training.

Doing squats and finishing up (with earphones in), I see Middle Eastern looking dood out the corner of my eye, but pay no attention. I've seen him on the rcqtball courts before but we've never spoken. 30 seconds later Mr Middle Eastern is all up in my face like :wave:

:look: I remove my earphones.

Hey! You play racquetball right?
Yes, I do.
I play too!
:look:
Would you like to play?
Umm, sure. I didn't bring my racquet today though.
Ok that's fine, I can get one from the front desk for you.
:huh: NO, I didn't bring my racquet because I don't want to play today.
*sad look*Ohh. Oh ok. Maybe next time then?
Sure! See ya!

I finish my squats and stretches.

Head out to the car, pulling out of the parking lot.....and there's someone running up to my car. Lawd. 'Tis Mr Middle Eastern again. I roll down the window.

I just wanted to give you my card so you can call me to set up a date to play.
Me: :look:
I know you're busy and all, so I wanted to make sure I would be available to play and help you improve your game.
Me:*looks at the card* Thank you, Raj.
Okay, make sure you call!

So nice that my racquetball game is so important :lachen:

isioma85- That's what I'm talking about. Another one bites the dust.lol

Oh, wow there is a whole line for different purposes. I'm going to order a few and test them out. This is a great thread.

I can't believe this stuff works.

Maybe this is mind over matter, guys??? Hmm?

I'm kinda scared to believe it works.

^ Nothing to be scared about. We a produce pheramones. These are just bottled in specific formulas for a desired effect. It's like having a new aura for a day and people pick up on it. It dosen't however, over ride their morals, free will etc.

^ Nothing to be scared about. We a produce pheramones. These are just bottled in specific formulas for a desired effect. It's like having a new aura for a day and people pick up on it. It dosen't however, over ride their morals, free will etc.

:lachen: I was joking (kinda) about being scared.

I know we produce pheromones. But they are not standard. Your pheromones are different from mine. So pheromones are supposed to lead us to the people that are the best matches for us - our chemistry is compatible with theirs. Kind of strange to override that, and have people being attracted to you who wouldn't be attracted to you normally.

I didnt use any pheromones with the guy last night and he still liked me for those that are saying we're using pheromones to trick men.

I do notice that a co-worker that doesnt like me is now much nicer and talking to me. Interesting. Ive been using instant shine at work....

I started wearing natural deodorant by Toms and I have been getting a lot of attention, I'm thinking that the natural deodorant is allowing my natural scent to come through I'm not sure. I did get the Phenoromes spray but it smells like what my private smells like after a long day, sorry to be graphic but it had a sweaty smell kind of sweet but more musty like, Lol. So I have not used it again.

I started wearing natural deodorant by Toms and I have been getting a lot of attention, I'm thinking that the natural deodorant is allowing my natural scent to come through I'm not sure. I did get the Phenoromes spray but it smells like what my private smells like after a long day, sorry to be graphic but it had a sweaty smell kind of sweet but more musty like, Lol. So I have not used it again.

Thank you for keeping it real!!!:lol:

:lachen: Omg I started using a natural deodorant last tuesday that I got from the vitamin shoppe, its called crystal. The scent that I got smells really good but after a while I can smell my funk come thru, but when I get closer to sniff I just smell the DO. I asked a few people and they said they didn't notice any smell at all. I wasn't sure if it was my pheromones popping bc I get alot of stares on a daily basis, but I did notice when I was in atlantic city this weekend EVERYONE was EXTRA helpful...especially females which is really rare...:yep:

Got my order in today! Friday ordered Instant Shine and Instant Openness using my gift certificate. They threw in Instant Honesty and two pieces of that candy. Love the quick shipping. I hope Sexiness comes back soon.

I sprayed IS twice, wrist and collerbone, didn't really get any self effects. It doesn't smell orangeish like I thought but more of a soft men's cologne scent. Someone equated that smell to Axe. Well I'll see what happens at work today, I have one new client and one return. I'll let you know if I get any hits.

Just got my gift certificate too. I am still deciding on what to get. I'm not keen on the sexual pheramones because my own pheramones have men acting like fools already. Definitely want to try something to give off a respectable vibe during any interviews/work situations etc.

Not sure if this works for me. My friend tried it as well and nothing unusual happened. This is the instant sexiness. We went bar hopping last night.

First time I tried instant shine, I got on a train and the guy next to me has on earbuds attached to his phone and you can tell he's listening to music and perusing some website. All of a sudden as he's looking down at phone reading, he starts going "what tha fffffccccckkkk..." and starts arguing to himself about whatever it is he's reading.
In my mind I'm like ":ohwell: :perplexed I hope it's not me causing some adverse reaction" LOL.

So yeh, not sure if it's agreeing with me :look: . Still glad I tried the experiment. Maybe I'll give it some more goes in different places. I am going back out tonight. Let me know if to give it ago or a miss. I also got instant openess for free. Should I try that? :spinning:

I'm so mad at y'all with this thread!! I ordered Instant Shine and Turn up the Heat. I can't wait to try it with my man!!

Back