The man is taking me to court....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolatelove2010

Firstly let me start of with if you're going to come in here and accuse me of lying, please exit. This is my life, and I don't need people coming in here telling me I'm a psycho, and I need professional help. If your dating life is different, and successful then bravo.... give yourself a cookie.

Anyway, there's this guy I've been following. I mentioned in a previous thread that I tried to get to know his mum, and well... that didn't go so well. So yesterday I went to his father's house. Oh, his dad is a very nice guy.. and he even said 'I have a son for you' hehe. The evening couldn't get any better. I got in my yellow car, and went to find my man. I was following him, but I had my sunglasses on so he wouldn't recognize me. But then he went down a secluded area, I kept following. It's only when it was too late that I realized it was a trap. He got out with a bat. He broke my window, and called me all sort of names. He said his father called that night to tell him a wonderful girl visited the house and was enquiring about his family/sons. I told him he's crazy, and I don't have time for that sort of stuff. Then he asked me who is Latisha... (that's a fake account I made on fb to flirt with him on) I denied it all.

He said he's going to take me to court for harassment.

I just don't know where it all went wrong.

ETA. Since some of Ya'll don't believe me.. I've attached a pic of my car... you'll find it on page 3 if you keep reading.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but no one should be following anyone. You asked the question where did it go wrong, well re-read your post. It went wrong by trying to in real life friend a person without them knowing who you are. Some people find that endearing, obviously this man has not.

What did you tell this mans father for him to let you in the house.

You may need a different approach to meeting men.

How will he take you to court if he does not have any info on you, or does he.

Firstly let me start of with if you're going to come in here and accuse me of lying, please exit. This is my life, and I don't need people coming in here telling me I'm a psycho, and I need professional help. If your dating life is different, and successful then bravo.... give yourself a cookie.

Anyway, there's this guy I've been following. I mentioned in a previous thread that I tried to get to know his mum, and well... that didn't go so well. So yesterday I went to his father's house. Oh, his dad is a very nice guy.. and he even said 'I have a son for you' hehe. The evening couldn't get any better. I got in my yellow car, and went to find my man. I was following him, but I had my sunglasses on so he wouldn't recognize me. But then he went down a secluded area, I kept following. It's only when it was too late that I realized it was a trap. He got out with a bat. He broke my window, and called me all sort of names. He said his father called that night to tell him a wonderful girl visited the house and was enquiring about his family/sons. I told him he's crazy, and I don't have time for that sort of stuff. Then he asked me who is Latisha... (that's a fake account I made on fb to flirt with him on) I denied it all.

He said he's going to take me to court for harassment.I just don't know where it all went wrong.

the above bolded in red is where it all went wrong....who are u & why r u here???

There have been threads started in jest, so it was an honest question. Obviously you care little about your own feelings since you created this thread knowing the responses you will receive from it.

I'm sorry but no one should be following anyone. You asked the question where did it go wrong, well re-read your post. It went wrong by trying to in real life friend a person without them knowing who you are. Some people find that endearing, obviously this man has not.

What did you tell this mans father for him to let you in the house.

You may need a different approach to meeting men.

How will he take you to court if he does not have any info on you, or does he.

He's not a stranger. I did some check ups on him, and he did ask me out on a date. But I have a rule that I need to get to know the family before I date the man. I was simply trying to get to know his family, and he just got upset... and blew things out of proportion. Oh, and I pretended to be a sales woman.. to both his parents.

I managed to get hold of some confidential information about him, without his permission, and he's upset about that. I don't know why he's upset, I was happy with the findings.

I followed him to suprise him. I don't believe in stalking, I believe in following somebody to suprise them. I'm suprised he can even call this harassment. I think deep down he's turned on... because the way he picked up that bat was so sexy.

I think he's just playing hard to get.

If he is your man, why the need for a disguise? Why are you following him? If he wanted you around, he wouldn't be upset about this ordeal. You've pissed him off. He doesn't want you anymore. I wish there was a more delicate way to say it bc I understand that you're upset, but your actions were uncalled for. He was wrong for busting your window too but I have to side with him on this one.

:blankstare:

I'm glad you weren't hurt. What exactly were you trying to achieve by following him and trying to get in good with his Folks? How would you feel if someone did this stuff to you?

He's not a stranger. I did some check ups on him, and he did ask me out on a date. But I have a rule that I need to get to know the family before I date the man. I was simply trying to get to know his family, and he just got upset... and blew things out of proportion. Oh, and I pretended to be a sales woman.. to both his parents.

I managed to get hold of some confidential information about him, without his permission, and he's upset about that. I don't know why he's upset, I was happy with the findings.

I followed him to suprise him. I don't believe in stalking, I believe in following somebody to suprise them. I'm suprised he can even call this harassment. I think deep down he's turned on... because the way he picked up that bat was so sexy.

I'm trying so hard not to think you're crazy but this ish right here :nono: would you like it if he found some confidential stuff on you that you didn't want him to know? it's called confidential for a reason. if he wanted you to know, he'd tell you. what would have happened if he ended up bringing you home to meet the folks? they would think you're a liar and they wouldn't want you around him if you came to their house under false pretenses. a man picking up a bat to do harm to you and/or your property is in no way sexy. this man is taking you to court. you honestly believe he's doing all of this to play hard to get? like fa real fa real?

Last edited:
Am I missing something?

Why do you think it's okay to meet his parents without his permission? Why didn't you ask him to meet with his parents? What was wrong with that?

Personally, just stay away from him so you don't get a court order issue against you. Don't even communicate with him. Lay low.

What kind of stuff did you find? Confidential? That's not cool! You could have asked if you wanted to know about his family! Are you serious about him being sexy with a bat while he was bussin your windows out? SMH! Am I in the twilight zone?

Here come 'oh you're crazy' talks. Oh blah blah blah... lets try and keep the talk sane here please. I just have a different approach to many of you. If I want a man, I GO get him :grin:

Anyway, honestly.. I think the man likes me. I just don't understand why he keeps running from me. :perplexed

Sounds stalkerish. Fake facebook name? Showing up at his dad's house? Following him in a yellow car? Nevermind what we think, "your man" thinks you are crazy.

Ok, I think there's a lot more missing to this story.

First, where did you even find out where this man's family members live?

What happened with the mother? You went to her house or something and that's why it didn't go well?

I think this "man" knows that you have been following him for a while and that's why he set you up and had you follow him to that secluded area.

How long have you been stalking him for?

Here come 'oh you're crazy' talks. Oh blah blah blah... lets try and keep the talk sane here please. I just have a different approach to many of you. If I want a man, I GO get him :grin:

Anyway, honestly.. I think the man likes me. I just don't understand why he keeps running from me. :perplexed

I'm curious. Has this method worked for you in the past?

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE!!! Am I on Punk'd? I'm waiting for Ashton to pop out around a corner

If he is your man, why the need for a disguise? Why are you following him? If he wanted you around, he wouldn't be upset about this ordeal. You've pissed him off. He doesn't want you anymore. I wish there was a more delicate way to say it bc I understand that you're upset, but your actions were uncalled for. He was wrong for busting your window too but I have to side with him on this one.

He's my man, he just doesn't know it yet.

Yes he does want me. I'm sorry but you don't know real love.

:blankstare:

I'm glad you weren't hurt. What exactly were you trying to achieve by following him and trying to get in good with his Folks? How would you feel if someone did this stuff to you?

I'm not hurt because I am a Survivor.

I'd be happy if he tried to get know my family, that's why I don't understand this court case ish.

Anyway, honestly.. I think the man likes me. I just don't understand why he keeps running from me.
:perplexed
I'm not trying to be mean, but you can't just go chasing people down like that. You have a very high sense of entitlement...if this man was into you then you wouldn't have to go through all of this to get him. So now, you got yourself in some deep, deep ish and you don't think it's a big deal. We're talking this way in this thread because the situation IS crazy. I'm not trying to be mean, but now your tactics have landed you doing criminal activities such as stalking. If I were you I'd contact an attorney...you're gonna need all the help you can get since he's taking you to court.

Because he thinks you are dangerous. If you are not aware of how you make other people feel, then you will never get a man that doesn't have a restraining order against you.

The first mistake that you made was seeing his family without permission. You should have told him that you wanted to meet his family before you two went on a date. For some guys bringing a women to interact with their family is a big deal and he might have felt that you have crossed the line.

When he was breaking your car windows, did he know it was you or did he think you were someone else?

Ok, I think there's a lot more missing to this story.

First, where did you even find out where this man's family members live?

What happened with the mother? You went to her house or something and that's why it didn't go well?

I think this "man" knows that you have been following him for a while and that's why he set you up and had you follow him to that secluded area.

How long have you been stalking him for?

I'm not a stalker.. I'm a suprise follower.

I know people that know his family, and I got hold of the addresses.

I was certain that he wanted me, but he's taking things too far by bringing the law in.

I duno.... I thought the feelings were mutual, and I still do. Maybe he's just joking, and planning a romantic dinner instead.

Wait. Let me get this straight. You met a guy on FB using a fake name. You then went to his mom and dad's house without him asking you to meet them and without his permission. Then, you followed him in your car unbeknownst to him and now he wants to sue your for stalking him.

Is that what I just read?

If so, yeah, you were in the wrong. This is one of those things were I'm convinced you knew you were playing roulette. I know you said you don't want any backlash but there isn't anything more to say about this situation. You can't follow people you hardly know and approach their parents carte blanche without a firm understanding your relationship with said person. I have lifelong friends and I wouldn't just drop in on their parents unannounced to "get to know" them.

I don't what else there is to say.

I'm not a stalker.. I'm a suprise follower.

I know people that know his family, and I got hold of the addresses.

I was certain that he wanted me, but he's taking things too far by bringing the law in.

I duno.... I thought the feelings were mutual, and I still do. Maybe he's just joking, and planning a romantic dinner instead.

Guys will let their feelings and opinions show for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back