so i went to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm angry that you care more about this useless worthless bastard that is lower than the dirt on the bottom of my shoes and you actually put him and his needs above your own children your flesh and blood.

You willing put your own children in danger so that you can continue dating this piece of crap. I feel the most sorry for your children, they deserve better. They need someone that cares enough about them to make them a priority. I would suggest putting them in another place while you get your self together. It's pretty obvious that you will go back to the worthless bastard and once again put your children at risk and in harms way.

You need to get yourself together and if not for you then for your kids. They deserve better than what you are giving them and considering the fact that they already don't have a father in their life, all they have is you and what you're giving them is not nearly enough, they are already heavily affected by your drama and bs. I would suggest getting counseling for your kids before they become like you and that worthless bastard you call a bf.

OP please when you decide to go back to the worthless bastard, please put your children up for adoption, they deserve to live in a home in which they have a fighting chance at life and don't have to worry about when their mom's bf is going to kill her.

Quoting because it's worthy of repeating.

I'm baffled at how OP can put a man(and I'm using this word loosely) first before her own kids? I have two and I just couldn't imagine allowing this type of energy in my home and our life. This is so tragic because we all know she's going back. sigh.... My heart is aching right now.

OP, think of the most dynamic woman you know, say someone like Michele Obama. This is a stretch but if she and Barack ever broke up do you think she'd allow this type of foolishness around Malia and Sasha? Your kids deserve so much better. Prepare them to be Harvard grads and dynamic individuals, not abusers and victims because they say their mama abused. You're creating a cycle and you can also stop it.

If you want to reach someone experiencing emotional trauma, you have to do it empathetically and with love. She has had enough negativity. Pray for her instead

We have post numbers and tried to help, she is still logged onto lhcf, when she needs to find safety for her kids, I offered my help, no response.

Last edited:
I would leave ASAP. Someone who cannot control their emotions and take it out on innocent people around them especially in a physical way is a no go for me.

You should be happy that you are still alive and realize there is time to get out before its too late. You don't' want to be one of those women that tries to rationalize their bad behavior by blaming themselves only later to end up seriously injured and dead. Just find a way to cut off all ties with him.

2cglij5.jpg
:lachen::lachen:Yall are a trip!!

If you want to reach someone experiencing emotional trauma, you have to do it empathetically and with love. She has had enough negativity. Pray for her instead

There's more than enough empathy for her in this thread to last a lifetime. Also, it is obvious that things don't get through to some people using empathy and love. I had some empathy for her till I read that she had children and chose some low life over them and is repeatedly putting them in danger to the point that her own daughter is having constant mental breakdown without even hitting the double digits in age, even most adults don't get mental breakdowns like that. And yet the OP doesn't care about this, she cares more about getting back with her bf.

Empathy or not the truth is the truth. Her children are better off in a better safe home and she is putting an abuser above them and their needs.

You can pray all you want but if the person you're praying for is not doing anything to solve the situation nothing is going to happen. Miracles don't just happen, you have to work hard towards it.

Do you really think the OP is taking any of the nice and sweet advices? I think not, she's already logged off to go contact the abuser and get back with him, putting her kids at risk again.

We have post numbers and tried to help, she is still logged onto lhcf, when she needs to find safety for her kids, I offered my help, no response.

Just because she's logged in doesn't mean she's online this moment. Give her time! She may not want to call you! Maybe she does. But give her time people! It's only been what? An hour or 2?

First of all I was cooking dinner for my children and fixing their tv.I came here bc I have no one here to talk to when I have problems.I'm not looking for empathy nor sypmathy.I do take care of my kids.he isn't here today and I'm not texting him.I said I wanted to.you going too far casting judgement.my kids don't need a foster home.they do need me and I'm here with them.they don't know I went to jail.they were at their sitters home at the time.ill call if I get to that point.its easier said than done.

Sorry if I confuse you but I have my own home.he lives in the city and I live in the county.i dont have family here.I am estranged from mine bc they let the state raise me from the time I was an infant.my kids dad family is here.that's who bailed me out.however they don't want to hear me talk about another man.like I said I don't have friends.I kinda get a man and stay to myself....and to him too.I am on here venting bc of that reason.I just want to get it out bc I'm hurt.

For some of the responses in here. :blush: We do not know the reason that she contacted him after being treated this way... We could gather a lot from this paragraph. Self Love is what she needs, and this can be attained through prayer, whether or not she is working towards it, because God can change the hearts of men.

You are worthy of love.
Love is Kind. 1 Corinthians 13, when the chapter begins to define love. Love does not hurt.

Seek kindness in the people around you, and you will find great joy eventually from that. Focus on yourself, tell yourself good things, even if they feel like lies at the moment. You have to start somewhere. You are worth more than somebody's raggedy and misguided sample of love. This will be one of the toughest times in your life. If you choose to seek Love, things will progress. If you go back to this hurt.. it will take too long for you to heal.

(sigh) I have been in an physically/verbal abusive relationship 7 years ago going back and forth. I went to get help, and I'm going to tell you the same thing my hardcore mentor told me when I was going through some "ish' similar to yours:

"If you plan on going back to an abusive man, get the **** out of my face and stop wasting my time as well as others to save you when he beats you again. Nobody can help you if you're not even trying to help yourself."

Brutal Honesty at its finest.

Last edited:
I've read the entire thread and I can't shake the feeling that the OP is going to stay right where she is. I hope I'm wrong, for her sake.

There's more than enough empathy for her in this thread to last a lifetime. Also, it is obvious that things don't get through to some people using empathy and love. I had some empathy for her till I read that she had children and chose some low life over them and is repeatedly putting them in danger to the point that her own daughter is having constant mental breakdown without even hitting the double digits in age, even most adults don't get mental breakdowns like that. And yet the OP doesn't care about this, she cares more about getting back with her bf.

Empathy or not the truth is the truth. Her children are better off in a better safe home and she is putting an abuser above them and their needs.

You can pray all you want but if the person you're praying for is not doing anything to solve the situation nothing is going to happen. Miracles don't just happen, you have to work hard towards it.

Do you really think the OP is taking any of the nice and sweet advices? I think not, she's already logged off to go contact the abuser and get back with him, putting her kids at risk again.

Fyi I didn't log off to contact anyone.I had to tend to my kids.guess u got eyes way over here to speak abt what u think I'm doingit seems u trying to do more than give advice. U posted the same thing twice like ure post wasn't read the first time.when u talk like this I have to assume u want to offer more than innocent advice hmnn.....

Fyi I didn't log off to contact anyone.I had to tend to my kids.guess u got eyes way over here to speak abt what u think I'm doingit seems u trying to do more than give advice. U posted the same thing twice like ure post wasn't read the first time.when u talk like this I have to assume u want to offer more than innocent advice hmnn.....

Instead of putting energy towards fighting people trying to help you, you need to put up a fight to get away from that man that slaps you around. We only trying to help, we told you that your beautiful don't let that man tear you down, we offered abused hotlines,support and advice. Think about your kids sweetie, wish you luck

Last edited:
I came back to lhcf after taking care of some things and one post caught my eye.hair barbies.....yes I got numbers from these posts.I don't feel comfortable calling a stranger and saying the things I've said on here.I appreciate everyoners advice and opinions of what kinda person they think I am and also the type of woman I should be.ill heal on my own.goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back