The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Spinny question from the OT. If you are in a serious relationship, can you have cuddling sessions (no sex) with someone else?

mine likes to go on and on and on.:nono: 5 minutes is all i want and need. i :love: frequent quickies. once he said he wouldn't stop until i . . . 3 times. um, no sir. i've never in my life lied about . . . but lemme tell you i sho had two quick fake ones that day. yes, ma'am i did.

i never know what words we can and can't use in threads like this.:lol:

Cosigned. I prefer fun frequent quickies. I'm with a marathon-er. I'm not complaining, but I have my preference. lol.

I love cuddle sessions. Especially after I am mad from an argument. You do that weird bed tango all night. I am like no, don't touch me. Then only hold me, I am still pissed. Eventually it's just the...lol. Usually at 4 in the morning. (This may or may not have happened recently).

Spinny question from the OT. If you are in a serious relationship, can you have cuddling sessions (no sex) with someone else?

I don't think I can cuddle and not have sex. But if I could, I would.

I'm a bad girlfriend but they love me anyway

My vaginal orgasms during sex sometimes* make me cry they're so intense.

What is a clitoral orgasm during sex? Penetration is occuring, along with clitoral stimulation? Then how can you distinguish between the 2?

When masturbating, clitoral orgasms reign supreme. My masturbatory vaginal orgasms are waaaaaaack. I avoid them lol.

*sometimes. Does anyone know how to produce these results ALL the time?

What is a clitoral orgasm during sex? Penetration is occuring, along with clitoral stimulation? Then how can you distinguish between the 2?

When masturbating, clitoral orgasms reign supreme. My masturbatory vaginal orgasms are waaaaaaack. I avoid them lol.

Some positions allow for better stimulation so you get a dual or mixed climax. Think about cowgirl leaning back, partner uses hand for stimulation. Can't get too graphic.

The hard and fun part is you have to figure out what clicks for your body. Practice makes perfect lol

Right right. I just don't even know what be going on at the time of climax I'm so out of it :lol: so I'm not sure if clitoral stimulation is involved

How long was it before your first "O"? I feel like I'm missing out over here :look:
My clitoral orgasms reign supreme for me. I like blended orgasms but they don't happen often. My strictly vaginal orgasms are less intense but more full body. The two are like night and day. *shrug*

My clitoral orgasms reign supreme for me. I like blended orgasms but they don't happen often. My strictly vaginal orgasms are less intense but more full body. The two are like night and day. *shrug*

yall are tripping. i dont think there is any such thing as a "blended" orgasm. the beauty of the vaginal orgasm is that it is hands free. even with alone time, if hands are involved, it is not a vaginal orgasm, and you should be able to tell the difference because they feel different.

the buildup is different, and the way it feels when it rolls through is different. vaginal orgasms are so so much better because of the buildup. i had my first one at 26 and figured out a strategy to make them happen shortly afterward during that relationship.

if i could choose, i would choose a VO over a CO ANY day.

this is the difference between a VO and a CO. with a CO, he (or, "hand", whatever) has to be touching you and if they stop for any reason, the orgasm isn't going to happen. it is dependent on the touch. with a VO, it builds up on its own, and shoots off on its own, during sex. i dont think there's any such thing as a "blended" orgasm because if there is clitoral stimulation, then that's where the orgasm comes from. it takes away the possibility of it not being from there. and im saying this based on my own experiences, not reasoned logic. even if penetration is occurring, if it happens in combination with CS, its very obvious that CS is the cause of the orgasm.

i can only have VOs on the bottom in missionary. the way i can make them happen is the guy is basically not moving and staying still in one place, and im the one making all the motion happen. that way i can control how it uh, moves (not the phrase i'd prefer to use). i think it's probably mainly a mental thing that helps it to happen once i feel it start building. i probably can't describe what i'm mentally focusing on without it being too explicit, but you can use your imagination. i focus on literally what is happening, but, you know, in dirtier terms. ive heard a lot of talk to the effect that women can only/prefer to/have an easier time having VOs with the girl on top but that's never happened for me.

its probably the sense of control in addition to actually physically controlling what's happening, because if i start to feel like he's going to go before i do, i start panicking and lose it. getting right there and having it snatched away is the worst, and if i'm worried that's going to happen i can't get there. once i am pushed over, i can usually finish even if the consistency is broken (which it usually is because the muscles tend to erm eject the player from the game) but i have to go over the cliff first. it's rarer that i can do it based on him controlling the movements; that's where being in a relationship and knowing your partner well comes in handy.

im also thinking about the difference between, like, doing it, and readjusting to reach the reupholstery if you see what i mean. this guy who had me sprung :nono: :thud: i miss him :sad: why didnt he love me? not even that why couldnt he just tolerate me and keep giving up the d? :cry3: he didnt even have to like me :lol: i wouldnt have cared :lol:

i did once have a VO without pleasurable contractions though. it was wack and thankfully only happened once. (this was before i ever had a "real" VO.)

Last edited:
My friends that say they can achieve a blended orgasm swear it is much more intense then having either one separately. They aren't supposed to cancel each other add, the double stimulation should give an additive affect. I'm dedicated to the cause so I'll figure it out.:spinning:

Last edited:
My friends that say they can achieve a blended orgasm swear it is much more intense then having either one separately. They aren't supposed to cancel each other add, the double stimulation should give an additive affect.
i will take their word for it because in my experience there is no such thing.

i wish i could have a VO from making whopee. i can get them if i, uh, . . . spend some time alone but from coloring with another person :look: i only have COs.

i've never experienced a true blended O. on the rare occasion i relate to myself i usually have a VO and then a CO but never at the same damn time. i don't think i'd even like it. they're already too intense.

I believe it. Two fingers and a tongue and two different orgasms will happen simultaneously....or him switching up between oral and penetration.

One will be like a rolling wave that can put you to sleep, the other is the multiple orgasms that go on for long after the action has stopped. The latter will have your clit in spasms...and you'll be begging not to be touched...because it won't stop...touching you anywhere will cause it to start all over again.

i wish i could have a VO from making whopee. i can get them if i, uh, . . . spend some time alone but from coloring with another person :look: i only have COs.

i've never experienced a true blended O. on the rare occasion i relate to myself i usually have a VO and then a CO but never at the same damn time. i don't think i'd even like it. they're already too intense.

this is sort of what i was thinking. i thought about it a little more, and i think its just the fun of there being 2 stimulants going on at once. if i have a CO w/P (:look: keeping it pg in here, follow along :lol:), its just a nice feeling of being P at the same time :lol: but it definitely isn't also a VO just because the V is in use at the time :lol:

idk, i think taymac should ask her friends to go more into depth, because for me there is a very obvious difference that cant really be mistaken. like i dont think its possible for them to be mixed up, or to not know which is which. can anybody else vouch for such a thing as a "blended" O? i really think "hands free" is a better way of describing a VO.

Back