The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I'm not sure if anyone here would have direct experience but has anyone heard of couples who stopped having sex at young ages? For ex. I remember hearing a widow in her 70s say that she hadn't had sex since her early 40s. I believe her husband died in her late 50s or early 60s. I believe he was about 10 years older than her but not sure.

Which tells the story: shoe size or hand/finger size?
Hand/finger size has been consistently true in my case. Foot size means nothing. I find myself staring and looking at men's hand/fingers all the time.

Anywho, to answer the question -- YES. I could easily see myself with one penis for the rest of my life. This is why I really want to find the right fit for me. I'd imagine if I marry a good fit, and we are compatible in many ways, naturally my emotions will follow and my body will follow suit. My sex drive and attraction is heavily attached to my mind/emotions as well.

I know a married couple where the wife has HIV. I can't help but wonder what their sex life is like. I've seen them interact with each other, and despite being married for about 20 years, he seems deeply, and genuinely over the moon about her. (No, I don't know how she contracted the disease. And I believe he is HIV negative)

I'm not sure if anyone here would have direct experience but has anyone heard of couples who stopped having sex at young ages? For ex. I remember hearing a widow in her 70s say that she hadn't had sex since her early 40s. I believe her husband died in her late 50s or early 60s. I believe he was about 10 years older than her but not sure.

I know several older women(60's, 70's) who have told me that it's been decades since they had sex with their husbands and they don't care.

I have heard of a few cases. Sometimes men are put on medication which causes issues and that can be the end of the sex life for the couple.

Yep hands and nose...and how the pants hang.

My current situation was a cutie and we would text back and forth but I pretty much was blowing him off...and then one day he sent me a pic in his truck and I mentioned his hands we're big and he said "yeah I have really big hands"

I'm not going to even lie I stopped ignoring his texts and phone calls that very day....dude got my full attention! And it was sooooooo worth it!!!!

My parents have been together for 40+ years, married for 36. Still getting it. Not that I really wanted to know, lol

I have heard of a few cases. Sometimes men are put on medication which causes issues and that can be the end of the sex life for the couple.

Yes.

Blood pressure meds is a major cause for disrupted sex life. They just cant get it up on those meds.

I know a couple in their early 30s who haven't done it in a cpl years because he has bp meds. Oh well

Last edited:
Can you become less attracted to a man who doesn't make the kind of money to take you to a nice dinner (100+ for 2) buy you a gift (maybe an iPad or something in that price range) etc.
Bottom line is, does the level of attraction to a man correlate with how deep his pockets are or does it not make a difference to you at all?

Can you become less attracted to a man who doesn't make the kind of money to take you to a nice dinner (100+ for 2) buy you a gift (maybe an iPad or something in that price range) etc.
Bottom line is, does the level of attraction to a man correlate with how deep his pockets are or does it not make a difference to you at all?

Me personally he hasto be willing to spend his time and money. How much is dependent on his income but time at least for someone like me that has little of it can be priceless.

Do you think that a man ca love two different women at the same time? Or does he l8ve one and not another? No wrong answers to this post.

Do you think that a man ca love two different women at the same time? Or does he l8ve one and not another? No wrong answers to this post.

I think you can love multiple people at the same time whether you're a man or a woman. I think this is why people are extra vigilant because it happens very easily.

Can you become less attracted to a man who doesn't make the kind of money to take you to a nice dinner (100+ for 2) buy you a gift (maybe an iPad or something in that price range) etc. Bottom line is, does the level of attraction to a man correlate with how deep his pockets are or does it not make a difference to you at all?

For me it makes a difference. I've always been this way. If he cannot offer a good quality of living to include being able to afford the gifts and social activities I like (and buy) for myself, then it's a deal breaker.

If we go out to dinner $100 for the BOTH of us should be a relief. He has to understand that my scotch alone will be $20-25, I will always order raw oysters or a seafood appetizer ($12-16), I never dine without eating dessert, and I'll always have a wine with my main course.

I do this for myself, the women I've dated, so he has to be aligned accordingly.

I'm a true Libra from that standpoint and cannot see myself compromising.

Last edited:
I think you can love multiple people at the same time whether you're a man or a woman. I think this is why people are extra vigilant because it happens very easily.

Agreed. Vigilant or a practitioner of open relationships.

I can love more than one person at the same time, but I've learned to be more communicative about this. People have expressed to me that when I'm with them, I make them feel like they are the only one on the planet, which sometimes results in hurt feelings.

I guess this is the down side to being a "lover of people". My dad is like this so maybe that's where I get it from.

For play no. He could be a good lay for a day.

For a lifetime, yes. He would be less attractive as a life partner.

However, my vagina has a habit of ceasing up when tight wads show their true colours:look:

Last edited:
For play no. He could be a good lay for a day. For a lifetime, yes. He would be less attractive as a life partner. However, my vagina has a habit of ceasing up when tight wads show their true colours:look:

We must be kin! Lol

Mine will instantly get dry and tinker bell shuts the door. I may even develop a shortness of breath...."did this ninja just stare at the bill for 3 seconds???" lol

Can you really stick to one penis for 30 to 60 years?:look:

I need some light entertainment. This is a serious question though.

IMO it's not about the penis is about the man.
If he s able to keep me wanting it its all good but i cant really promise anything .. :look:

I challenge the ladies to think about this:

After seeing Terrence Howards peen (if you haven't googled it please do), can once truthfully say its not about the penis and to tack on 30 and 60 years of that?

tumblr_n91qk5QHtR1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

If he was a very nice person and an exeptionally great provider I could.
I challenge the ladies to think about this:

After seeing Terrence Howards peen (if you haven't googled it please do), can once truthfully say its not about the penis and to tack on 30 and 60 years of that?

tumblr_n91qk5QHtR1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

I challenge the ladies to think about this: After seeing Terrence Howards peen (if you haven't googled it please do), can once truthfully say its not about the penis and to tack on 30 and 60 years of that?

Nope. I like penis too much there is not enough money in the world........

Back