The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

LOL, it's not that serious. If you don't believe in them, no problem.

Maybe a better term would be dual or combination orgasm because she is getting both types either at the same time or closely following the other. I can't even describe it the way she told me in a PG way. But each type feels different separately for her and in the FDAU position works best.

The tips she tried to give me before don't get it for me:ohwell:

serious about what? im just really curious at this point. ive never even heard of the concept. is this whats hot in the streets? :lol:

i wish i could have a VO from making whopee. i can get them if i, uh, . . . spend some time alone but from coloring with another person :look: i only have COs.

i've never experienced a true blended O. on the rare occasion i relate to myself i usually have a VO and then a CO but never at the same damn time. i don't think i'd even like it. they're already too intense.

dumb question:
How do u have a VO solo? Are toys involved? if so PMs of products that work would be nice with direct links :look:

So, what are you feeling before the VO? Does it really feel like you have to pee?

nope. imo the feeling like you have to pee thing is different. i can do the pee thing without the O, but it can be a precursor. the best way i can describe it is if you ever feel something kind of pleasurable from holding your pee, that's what it is, if you don't keep going to an O. used to trade snaps with a guy i was dating, and i could be showing him that i was getting there :look: and that would happen, but i could pull it back. during alone time, if i know its going to happen and i am planning to do it that way, both can happen. but normally in actual sex, i avoid doing the pee thing.

i dont think ive ever had that + VO, but i have with that + oral.

i think the reason why im personally separating VOs from other kind so much is because i only really ever have those in a big way with a penis, so thats the kind im referring to. like, if youve ever had an O in your sleep, thats also a VO, no? but i'm thinking of the kind that he "makes" you have.

nope. imo the feeling like you have to pee thing is different. i can do the pee thing without the O, but it can be a precursor. the best way i can describe it is if you ever feel something kind of pleasurable from holding your pee, that's what it is, if you don't keep going to an O. used to trade snaps with a guy i was dating, and i could be showing him that i was getting there :look: and that would happen, but i could pull it back. during alone time, if i know its going to happen and i am planning to do it that way, both can happen. but normally in actual sex, i avoid doing the pee thing.

i dont think ive ever had that + VO, but i have with that + oral.

i think the reason why im personally separating VOs from other kind so much is because i only really ever have those in a big way with a penis, so thats the kind im referring to. like, if youve ever had an O in your sleep, thats also a VO, no? but i'm thinking of the kind that he "makes" you have.

Thanks for responding...

I wonder if it's really true that it just won't happen with some women no matter how hard you try.

Thanks for responding...

I wonder if it's really true that it just won't happen with some women no matter how hard you try.

idk. i think if you try hard enough you can make it happen. for starters, i think the pee thing literally does have something to do with your bladder because it happens to me generally when i actually do have to pee. but somehow it's not pee? it doesn't smell like urine. so if you want to see if that will happen, try doing sexytimes with a full bladder. :lol: if i empty my bladder first the sensation may still happen sometimes, but nothing will really come out.

as far as a VO for me it was an issue of being in a committed relationship, as stupid as that is. i wasn't even trying to make it happen because by then i could at least have COs during sex, and that was ok. i didn't expect it to happen but the first time it did, once i realised it was going to, i kept it going in order to finish. after that, they happened ALL THE TIME, extremely easily, like embarrassingly quickly whenever we had sex. it got to the point where he was often not even getting a "turn" because i'd be done so quickly. and ive been with a guy who i was head over heels soooo into, and the sex was A+ but i knew i absolutely was not going to finish because i was too busy focusing on other stuff (his body felt soooooooooo good, i was distracted). for me a lot of it depends on how comfortable i feel with the guy. some people say you have to be "in love," but i have been able to do it sometimes when i definitely was not :lol:

i think if you really want it to happen, and focus on what you need mentally and physically to get there, with a guy you are comfortable being vulnerable and awkward and a little embarrassing with, you'll figure out your strategy to make it happen. there are a few things that i focus on mentally during sex that uh, really help to push forward and compound on what is happening physically.

Thanks for responding... I wonder if it's really true that it just won't happen with some women no matter how hard you try.

Don't give up!

I had my first CO with a rabbit when I was 26, coincidentally it was during the first time I got high. I just had my first CO with an actual human a few weeks ago. Still don't know how the heck he did it. But I can say I was the most comfortable I'd ever been in my entire life and he makes me feel like a goddess.

Thanks for responding...

I REFUSE to believe this.

I believe a lot of it is mental for those of us that have a harder time. I think if you believe you can't, you won't.

yall are tripping. i dont think there is any such thing as a "blended" orgasm. the beauty of the vaginal orgasm is that it is hands free. even with alone time, if hands are involved, it is not a vaginal orgasm, and you should be able to tell the difference because they feel different. the buildup is different, and the way it feels when it rolls through is different. vaginal orgasms are so so much better because of the buildup. i had my first one at 26 and figured out a strategy to make them happen shortly afterward during that relationship. if i could choose, i would choose a VO over a CO ANY day.

I'm clearly missing out then cus whatever I have isn't what you described :( lol

after that, they happened ALL THE TIME, extremely easily, like embarrassingly quickly whenever we had sex. it got to the point where he was often not even getting a "turn" because i'd be done so quickly.

it really pisses me off how quickly and easily i O. i know i should be thankful :rolleyes: cuz some women never do but after i O i'm over it and i kinda just want you to get up off me :yawn:. im so selfish!

on another note, i was very, very young when i started to, um, love myself and i think that plays a significant role. i can O with such ease because i know exactly what my body wants/needs and how to get there. it's largely mental as well. as soon as that D enters the V i can tell whether i'll be able to O or not.

How do you know when it's a VO versus when you actually have to pee? :look:

because it really is sort of just like holding your pee and not being able to anymore. question, can yall do this during alone time? i would say its something that happens for me more under those circumstances than en flagrante. its not like an O. even though it feels good imo it doesnt feel like an O. what if the next time you have to pee, you go and start to pee, then stop right in the middle. just hold it, and try to hold it for as long as you can. and its like that, but there is also sexytimes stuff going on while that feeling is there.

so, for me, the way it works is like this. i know its going to happen because it starts off similar to when its going to happen when youre alone, like the way it feels. but there is the added component of the way he feels (there is one phrase i keep wanting to use to describe what its like for me but even though its pretty innocuous it sounds really explicit. lets say, its the name of a fast food burger place in los angeles. right?) and every time he does, you need him to keep going because each time it's pushing you more and more to get there. then the pressure keeps mounting and you need him not to stop because he's so [whatever floats your boat] and if he keeps going you know youre going to have that release and then, it happens. lol. thats as pg as i can put it. the best part really is knowing that its going to happen without you doing anything to make it happen.

on another note, i was very, very young when i started to, um, love myself and i think that plays a significant role. i can O with such ease because i know exactly what my body wants/needs and how to get there. it's largely mental as well. as soon as that D enters the V i can tell whether i'll be able to O or not.

i think so too. i think i was about 9 the first time i did, and it really was something that was sort of out of my control. like there was just a feeling there that i unwittingly explored. also when i was younger i had the cutest little fake boyfriend :lol: we never did anything but talk on the phone... he was the one who told me to try out under the tub faucet (please tell me yall who are finding it difficult have tried that). it's a similar feeling how it happens on its own to that.

by the way, this may be another difference between CO and VO

after a CO w/P i am perfectly fine, but after a VO, i start to swell up to the point where i can't continue to have sex, and the penetration is painful. that was why the ex and i would have to stop after i was done, because it hurt too much for me to continue. like i said, sometimes he would get "ejected" and he wouldnt be able to get back on the court after. and i would try but it just wouldnt go :lol:

I definitely not giving up. I'm having a fun time trying to figure it out. :look:

Oh and thanks for all the replies. I'm glad somebody asked the VO question. I was thinking about it but never got around to asking.

Last edited:
Neither VO nor CO feels like I have to pee before nor during.

But if I actually did have to pee before, I can't pee right after. One time, I had to pee kinda bad , but I didn't go. Instead, I had fun alone time, cuz I my horniness was greater than my need to pee. Then right after, I got up to pee. And I couldn't! It was painful and scary. I had to pee so bad! I thought my bladder was going to explode with me sitting on the toilet trying my hardest to pee! Lol

That seems pretty normal.

I've had VOs and COs and never had the need to pee sensation. When I rarely get that feeling, it is because of ...um...something else.

Neither VO nor CO feels like I have to pee before nor during. But if I actually did have to pee before, I can't pee right after. One time, I had to pee kinda bad , but I didn't go. Instead, I had fun alone time, cuz I my horniness was greater than my need to pee. Then right after, I got up to pee. And I couldn't! It was painful and scary. I had to pee so bad! I thought my bladder was going to explode with me sitting on the toilet trying my hardest to pee! Lol That seems pretty normal.

the pee thing is

blah. emoji doesnt work from my phone. when im talking about it in referring to female ejaculate. not a uti :lol:

Last edited:
Lol. I edited my post after I saw that it might be too much for anyone looking at the current/active threads. I think there's an active Christian themed thread.

I was talking about •*>}\•*ing. Lol.

Last edited:
Back