The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Did ya'll know that full on, I mean FULL ON sex acts are shown on Twitter???:eek: I DID NOT!
To my surprise it just showed up on my timeline, someone retweeted a post from some black love page showing a real couple having sex, full on penetration and everything.:spinning:
I didn't know where else to post this so I decided here in this thread, but this only place I decided to share.

Last edited:
Did ya'll know that full on, I mean FULL ON sex acts are shown on Twitter???:eek: I DID NOT!
To my surprise it just showed up on my timeline, someone retweeted a post from some black love page showing a real couple having sex, full on penetration and everything.:spinning:
I didn't know where else to post this so I decided here in this thread, but this only place I decided to share.
Lol yes. Twitter and Tumblr too. There's a setting to not show graphic things, you can turn it on in your preferences.

Yes!! :lol:

What's the account name? :look:

Yep! :eyebrows2:

I'm too lazy to search this thread to find the answer so can someone please tell me what teas or herbs can delay your menses? And how many days prior should I start? We have a much needed sexy vacay next month and I am due to start the first day of the trip :cry3:

Thanks in advance.

https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/5-foods-that-can-actually-delay-your-periods-26275/post

If you are on the pill I used to take it without a break if I did not want a period. But this was before I went into healthcare so I’m not suggesting it because I did not research the adverse effects...

But the link above has some natural alternatives...
I'm too lazy to search this thread to find the answer so can someone please tell me what teas or herbs can delay your menses? And how many days prior should I start? We have a much needed sexy vacay next month and I am due to start the first day of the trip :cry3:

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it affected my drive but I was so fat that it really didn't matter. How many grams?

I was prescribed 20mg for 5 days. I took the first one around 7pm and by the next day I couldn't WAIT to get off work so that I could jump on my husband. It was like that all 5 days (the affect lasted a day after I stopped taking them)!! I was kinda scared :look: I need to see about getting some more.

FYI - I can tell on day 4 that the weight was coming because my face was really round and full.

I was prescribed 20mg for 5 days. I took the first one around 7pm and by the next day I couldn't WAIT to get off work so that I could jump on my husband. It was like that all 5 days (the affect lasted a day after I stopped taking them)!! I was kinda scared :look: I need to see about getting some more.

FYI - I can tell on day 4 that the weight was coming because my face was really round and full.

LOL! Your hubby might try to sneak you some more - watch your back girl!

Thanks in advance.

Raspberry Leaf tea

Back