The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Can you become less attracted to a man who doesn't make the kind of money to take you to a nice dinner (100+ for 2) buy you a gift (maybe an iPad or something in that price range) etc.
Bottom line is, does the level of attraction to a man correlate with how deep his pockets are or does it not make a difference to you at all?

Yes. For me......I'm more attracted to men "who can keep up" financially on their bad day. Lol. Im a Taurean female through and through.

But if he's selfish....doesn't matter one bit.

I challenge the ladies to think about this:

After seeing Terrence Howards peen (if you haven't googled it please do), can once truthfully say its not about the penis and to tack on 30 and 60 years of that?

@Seeking8Rights I'ma hafta pass on googling what would obviously ruin my day for several days to come....but to answer your question...for me...it's like this.

I could be with one good kcid for life....I won't ever fall in love with bad sex..."she" just won't let it happen.

If a man doesn't cause me to get the shivers (when I remember the last time)...in the middle of an executive meeting...having folks ask me am I okay....he is not going to make it.

Can you become less attracted to a man who doesn't make the kind of money to take you to a nice dinner (100+ for 2) buy you a gift (maybe an iPad or something in that price range) etc.
Bottom line is, does the level of attraction to a man correlate with how deep his pockets are or does it not make a difference to you at all?

Don't know how to answer the question because I don't feel expensive gifts/dinners are my thing but I really don't want to be with a man who is struggling financially when we meet. Even making a lil bit of money doesn't need to equal struggling just as making alot doesn't equal not struggling.

Have you ever fallen in love with someone else but because of your circumstances you guys could never be together?

Yes. :sad: And I had to completely cut off contact with him because he was just THAT intoxicating. The last time I told the full story on here, I got called all sorts of names and by people posting in this very thread.... so I'll just leave it at that. But man, I still think about him.

Yes. :sad: And I had to completely cut off contact with him because he was just THAT intoxicating. The last time I told the full story on here, I got called all sorts of names and by people posting in this very thread.... so I'll just leave it at that. But man, I still think about him.

@carcajada That's really unfortunate....and so ironic that the people on here who seem do that the most....fear that being done to them. Immaturity at its best.

As for your story I didn't see it but it sounds like a lovely read...who doesn't still remember love at 17 when your heart knows no pain yet and roams completely free. I'm sad people acted that way....and as we all know I've been a victim of that too...but I find the biggest naysayers of love are probably hermits of their hearts anyway...so tears to them and their loneliness.

Last edited:
I can't. 60 year peen is like eating a 60 year old grape (not wine).

Can you really stick to one penis for 30 to 60 years?:look:

I need some light entertainment. This is a serious question though.

But you're going to have 60yr old vagina, right?

I don't know but I will say that ever man that I've..ahem...met... with big gnarly manly hands had a big manly dyck to match...:look:

Nope. I like penis too much there is not enough money in the world........

Y'all have me crying real tears over here. The hilarity is overwhelming.

Maybe stress, bad diet or alcohol consumption (too much)?? 40 is kinda young--I'd test a few others in that age group to see if it's an isolated case. :giggle2:

I think you hit it on the head with diet. It's a little(very) disconcerting. My most recent experience was with this guy in his late 40's, eating three meals a day, two of which were typically big soul food meals(breakfast: grits, eggs, waffle, sausage and dinner: fried fish, spaghetti, cole slaw). And poor lil tink tink couldn't get it going. All that sodium must be killing his body. Handsome dude too but just seems like a waste. :sad:

s there a quality that you really want (but not a dealbreaker) in a man or partner missing in your current relationship but everything else is great?

For example: You have a great guy, he's a provider, protector, physical intimacy is amazing but this man does not like to travel and that's something you'd love to do with him?

How do you deal?

s there a quality that you really want (but not a dealbreaker) in a man or partner missing in your current relationship but everything else is great?

For example: You have a great guy, he's a provider, protector, physical intimacy is amazing but this man does not like to travel and that's something you'd love to do with him?

How do you deal?

80/20 rule for me. You can't get every thing. Whats most important to you 80% of the time?

For example: You have a great guy, he's a provider, protector, physical intimacy is amazing but this man does not like to travel and that's something you'd love to do with him? How do you deal?
Leave his tail at the house and go with someone else :look:

My dh is wonderful but we are different in many ways. I learned that I need to have a broader social circle that includes people who share similar interests that me and him don't share.

Is the peen performance that important?? I had a man once that could go forever, well gifted in the below the waist line area but just in out in out for 20 t o45 minutes??? Really people, there are enough positions to try in the world to make this a memorable after a few go rounds?? I've have the guy that could last only a few minutes but knew that and made sure that I had mine 50:11 times way before he even tried to get his. I prefer the ladder.

Which would you perfer. I apologize if this post get this thread shut down.

I prefer that they at least be able to get it up and maintain until I'm satisfied. There's no certain time limit but definitely more than 5 minutes.

Is the peen performance that important?? I had a man once that could go forever, well gifted in the below the waist line area but just in out in out for 20 t o45 minutes??? Really people, there are enough positions to try in the world to make this a memorable after a few go rounds?? I've have the guy that could last only a few minutes but knew that and made sure that I had mine 50:11 times way before he even tried to get his. I prefer the ladder.

Which would you perfer. I apologize if this post get this thread shut down.

I've found that to be common among well endowed men...they don't think they have to do anything but pump. So lame.

Question: Do you prefer short frequent rounds of sex or marathons all the time; please give reasons.

For me I prefer frequent short rounds nothing lasting more than 20 mins if so much.

Any reason why you wont go after that *** now? Just curious...cause I would carcajada

Question: Do you prefer short frequent rounds of sex or marathons all the time; please give reasons. For me I prefer frequent short rounds nothing lasting more than 20 mins if so much.

I feel the most relief after a marathon. Short frequent sessions will have me feeling cheated.

Back