The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Question: Do you prefer short frequent rounds of sex or marathons all the time; please give reasons.

I'm having such a hard time answering this question!! I feel like I need to go find out :lachen:

My idea of short is 30 mins. I don't think I've ever a session shorter than that, and I've only had 2 short sessions ever :lol:. I want 30 mins of foreplay, so 1 hr to 1.5 has been the average session for me because dude needs a break :lol:. But I'm always ready to go again right afterward :lachen:. A sex session will end, I'll have been satisfied multiple times, but once my partner leaves, I'll hit the Internet for another solo round :giggle:.

Yeah, I go for marathons (2+ hours). If all I had were short sessions, my partner wouldn't make it :nono:. My sex drive would be outrageous. Dude wouldn't be able to hold down a job because I would be in a perpetual state of hot and ready :kissing4:

Yall in here talking crazy....

It is very rare that rounds last more than 15 mins...but I have to have back to back rounds and will be unhappy if I can't get around 3 in a row.

The poor man that I have been dating off and on for 2 years is 12 years older and has asthma. Old behind talking about his ears are ringing as he hobbles over to his nebulizer.

mine likes to go on and on and on.:nono: 5 minutes is all i want and need. i :love: frequent quickies. once he said he wouldn't stop until i . . . 3 times. um, no sir. i've never in my life lied about . . . but lemme tell you i sho had two quick fake ones that day. yes, ma'am i did.

i never know what words we can and can't use in threads like this.:lol:

I've found that to be common among well endowed men...they don't think they have to do anything but pump. So lame.
I had two like that, so disappointing. :nono: I got so irritated that both times I just snapped at them to lay still and let me work. Both times, I thought I was just being mean, tried it again, and got the same results. A waste of good d---, so sad. :nono: Moral of the story, if it's bad the first time, let it go. Another one will come along momentarily. :yep:

To the earlier question, I've been working with the same penis for almost 15 years and it's better than ever. :yep: No one who really knows me irl ever thought I could/ would ever settle down, so that's really saying something. :look:

Any reason why you wont go after that *** now? Just curious...cause I would

Mortons I'm vain and shallow when it comes to guys. :ohwell: He's a little too chubby and he doesn't make enough money for me. And his penis is a gonzo nose. If I could over come that, I'd be much happier.

I think it depends on the guy. Most guys I have been with last one hour to the whole night, reaching nirvana several times. After I have had my fill I just have to tell them I have had enough.

Yall in here talking crazy....

It is very rare that rounds last more than 15 mins...but I have to have back to back rounds and will be unhappy if I can't get around 3 in a row.

The poor man that I have been dating off and on for 2 years is 12 years older and has asthma. Old behind talking about his ears are ringing as he hobbles over to his nebulizer.

Have you ever had an affair with a married man? How did it end? Did you seek to go after him or just accidentally fall on his penis?

Have you ever had an affair with a married man? How did it end? Did you seek to go after him or just accidentally fall on his penis?

No ma'am. I don't play with that :nono:

I did however have. A few married men try to have affairs with me:look: . I have too much empathy for the wife to actually ever do it.

So, do you find that men prefer a "Brazilian", a landing strip or all hair? I'm so surprised that someone actually asked me to let it grow. I'll oblige.

So, do you find that men prefer a "Brazilian", a landing strip or all hair? I'm so surprised that someone actually asked me to let it grow. I'll oblige.

I think it just depends on the guy. I wouldn't go bare for anybody. I like mine to look "grown up." I keep things trimmed/shaved and neat for easier dining experience.

Men like different things.

My SO doesn't see the point of the landing strip, so prefers normal maintenance.

I still do landing strip because it's what I like.

oddly enough I've encountered more landing strip/hair men than no hair...

i do what works for me which is landing strip..and yeah sometimes it gets forresttttty but dh has to deal..lmaooo:look:

Have any of you ladies tried the "grapefruit technique"?

He said it he didn't want any food on his stuff like that. He doesn't care how good it feels. It just seems wrong. So, no to the grapefruit thing. I know she said to blind fold and surprise him but I had feeling he wouldn't go for that.

Different men like different things. I prefer no hair, luckily he likes it that way too.

Back