***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking the guy I want isn't the guy I need. Everytime I find a guy that fits my type physically something else is always wrong with him in other areas. I don't know if I should start dating guys that Im not physically attracted to and hoping I will eventually get there or what. These tall, dark, and handsome guys have not been so good to me.

I have come to learn that most are. They can't look you in the face when things go/are going down......
I'm guessing so. We were supposed to talk Friday night. What day is it now? It really is ok because we will NOT do another damn thing until we have a talk. And once we have this talk it may all be over anyway. He is coming later on this evening.

why am I tearing up at these engagement stories and tearing up watching these youtube videos of bf/husband tag......
My mindset is changing before when I used to watch these videos, I would have a feeling of despair, now I feel optimistic and sure.

Ps: so many interracial couples!

why am I tearing up at these engagement stories and tearing up watching these youtube videos of bf/husband tag......
My mindset is changing before when I used to watch these videos, I would have a feeling of despair, now I feel optimistic and sure.

Ps: so many interracial couples!

I used to feel despair prior to about 22 years old, then I felt optimistic for a few years, now with al the divorces and almost-divorces I've been around lately from the 26-34yr olds I've boomeranged right back to despair & panic :lol:

He will be here in the next hour or two. Whelp. It will be what it will be. We need to get this squared away now so that there is no question about what happens next and what my and his expectations are. I saved him some food I cooked this evening. He said at least if he has to hear me yelling at him he wants to do it with a full stomach. Typical man :rolleyes: :lol:

today was such a good day spending time with my man and my babies. we worked out together, we had to sneak to be alone for a little bit, we cleaned up the kitchen together, we cooked together, watched Love&Hip Hop together, and now my babygirl is snuggled up under him, so i can get the boy ready for bed.

i love spending time with him. it feels so good to be with a man that just loves an adores me. i feel the same way about him. it's crazy that we get along together so well when we are up under each other, but when we are apart, i will say or bring up something stupid, just to create some drama. i think that is just me missing him.

If you woman enough to hit my line at this un-Godly hour, be woman enough to have a conversation. C'mon now, speak up. :rolleyes:

This guy is so wonderful. He's a rather mediocre texter (and I'm being nice), but he's also not the type of person who is on his phone often, texting or looking things up. He rather catch up during a phone call and that works for me. He's really thoughtful .. I feel instantly connected to him AND not so thrown off by it. Every once in a while, I think the other shoe must drop...right? But so far, so good.

This guy is so wonderful. He's a rather mediocre texter (and I'm being nice), but he's also not the type of person who is on his phone often, texting or looking things up. He rather catch up during a phone call and that works for me. He's really thoughtful .. I feel instantly connected to him AND not so thrown off by it. Every once in a while, I think the other shoe must drop...right? But so far, so good.

Im in a similar place myself with someone....n I have serious trust issues....my exhusband divorce me n married another woman a week later!!
but this new light in my is smart n funny. He is totally on the straight n narrow...dont drink or smoke but only time will tell!!

alwaysinchrist said:
Im in a similar place myself with someone....n I have serious trust issues....my exhusband divorce me n married another woman a week later!!
but this new light in my is smart n funny. He is totally on the straight n narrow...dont drink or smoke but only time will tell!!

Good luck! He sounds like a keeper.

The guy I was seeing and I broke up this week. He's still a really great guy and fit, but it just became a really bad time to start something new and he couldn't maintain it. He worked in finance a different state and traveled for what added up to be weeks in a month working on/closing deals. He wanted a change at work, he got the change and I'm sure he earned/deserves it. But, he could not be in 3+ places at once and it just got to be too much, with constant disappointments for me.

I want to be mad at him, but I know that he actually did make an effort to maintain things with me. So, I just have a mix of emotions. If we're both single in a couple of years, I hope that we cross paths again. But, I can't hope and wait. So... I won't.

alwaysinchrist said:

And good on you for not cutting your ex husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back