Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge Sept. '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ovation Cell Therarpy/Mega-Tek Challenge Sept. '08

I know this is likely to be a "no" but can you use Ayurvedic powders in conjunction with Mega Tek, or is the combination of both treatments likely to cause breakage?

I know this is likely to be a "no" but can you use Ayurvedic powders in conjunction with Mega Tek, or is the combination of both treatments likely to cause breakage?

There are several ladies in that use both Mega Tek and Ayuvedics. Hopefully someone can chime in to offer some advice on using these.

Re: Ovation Cell Therarpy/Mega-Tek Challenge Sept. 08

:kiss: Precious Lady, I can't even thank you, at least not with words, the right words for you coming in here to share this.

However, I can pray for God to 'perfect' all that surrounds and concerns you. To Perfect your hair growth, it's health, it's beauty, and it's length and thickness. That you will never be a minute late for all that you have to do, and where you have to be...not ever. That love will be parked at your feet, eternally. For you truly walk in love. :yep:

I pray God's favor and blessings over your time for 'you' and your husband and family.

Your hair WILL Grow! It Will! And the time you spend on it will lessen; your regime will be tailor fit -- fitly joined to your frame in time, mind and money.

I'm still learning and all of us here will continue to learn together and share; for we each have a "Hair" twin here among each other, whose regime will fit the other.

We may all share different views and different Hair, but we will always share the same heart. Your post and YOUR TIME you took to post it, proves just that. We here are all 'one.'

So, Beautiful One, Grow that beautiful Hair and let it swing :rocker: to your individual Melodie.

Love and blessings to you and yours... :love2:

I am hijacking for a moment. Sorry for anyone who cares to not read this stuff...but this site is about so much more than hair. It's the ONLY reason I joined.

What is your real name? Shimmie is nice, but I know that your God given name is beautiful. My husband is away right now ( I am a military wife), but he will be home in 2 weeks. The Lord has been dealing with me about what beauty truly is for a long time now. 4+ years. It's a hard walk but so worth it. This post has literally broken me. I didn't even come on here thinking to see a response from you, but the words, "..that love will be parked at your feet...," just messed me up. Love comes at such a high price. When you love, you do the things that others need, regardless of whether or not they ever recognize it, and that could be growing hair or growing character...

Marriage is a blessing to me, and I love my husband; he is the VERY man I prayed for all my life. I married the actual man of my dreams and prayers, and even with all that, there are major challenges that I could never have imagined as a single. Thankfully, I was ready to be a wife and ready for the work of oneness. This hair journey is one of many....

Shimmie, love is indeed parked at my feet, and it is beautiful and hurtful and precious all at once. I am starting to understand how future joy could make the Lord endure present suffering on the cross. That you would write that knowing NOTHING about my life in secret just floors me and reminds me of how much God loves me. He is faithful to care for me in all the unique ways that will draw me closer to Him.

It is my individual prayer that this HUGE MT/OCT challenge also causes women to re-evaluate their position in God and draws us all closer to our Creator. There is a reason for this challenge. On the surface, it seems to be just about hair and beauty and about two wonderful products...but deep down, it is about much more.....much more...

If you write me back here in the open, I might just die of tears. Just PM me unless the Lord leads you otherwise. I am so serious! My hair is growing, but my walk is growing as well. Please, Shimmie (light of Christ), continue to let the Lord "shimmer" through you. We need it.

*drying a river of tears*

The Lord Bless you and keep you and yours forever!

I pray that we all grow hair and character and integrity and everything else that looks like God.

Happy growing to us all!
cj

Last edited:

I still use Ayurvedics - I henna about every 12-16 weeks, and I still use amla & shikakai to wash my hair with - usually about every other week, or so? As long as you keep a close eye on your hair, and increase moisture as needed, you should be okay....

I recently joined the challenge by adding Mega-tek to my primarily Ayurvedic routine. I have had no problems. In fact, so far I am seeing less shedding than I was getting before Mega-tek even though I believe the Ayurvedic herbs were helping a lot with the shedding on their own. I had experienced years of unexplained hair thinning that just got worse with the passage of time. Dermatologists were absolutely no help! My hair is sill very thin but I actually see new patches of hair sprouting up all over my head. My friends and family see it too! :grin: I use Vatika or Ramtirth Brahmi Oil as a pre-poo and wash with shikakai, brahmi, amla, and neem powders in combination. If I feel like it I may use the Hesh Heenara hair wash powder but that's hard to find. My leave ins are from Qhemet Biologics or the Products of the Earth Herbal Hair Revitalizer, they both contain Ayurvedic herbs that support hair growth. This experience is new to me and it remains to be seen how this will work long term, but so far so good!!!! :yep: I'm in the process of getting some pics up to establish about where I'm starting from.

lol ur cracking me up and that is just too cute!!!!! Its sound similar to adventure on convincing my boyfriend to order MT for me he was like BEBE YOU HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF ALREADY THERES NO MORE SPACE...

I was like well baby ill give you my hair treatment and 2 bottles of infusium spray ( he luvs the smell)!And he agreed :) Im a happy camper

My husband is letting me get OCT!!! :D He was like --->
passout3.gif
<--- when he saw the price...so how I was able to convince him to let me add expensive hair products to the budget is that I let him use my WEN to shave with. He really likes WEN :yep: almost too much :rolleyes: we had an animated discussion on who gets the Fig WEN. I promised to purchase him his own. :grin: I hid the rest of them. :sekret:

It is the heart & spirit of melodies815 & shimmie's post that makes me love this forum so much. Plus, I am growing me some healthy, moist, & lush hair.

Thanks, Ladies of LHCF for being you

I am hijacking for a moment. Sorry for anyone who cares to not read this stuff...but this site is about so much more than hair. It's the ONLY reason I joined.

What is your real name? Shimmie is nice, but I know that your God given name is beautiful. My husband is away right now ( I am a military wife), but he will be home in 2 weeks. The Lord has been dealing with me about what beauty truly is for a long time now. 4+ years. It's a hard walk but so worth it. This post has literally broken me. I didn't even come on here thinking to see a response from you, but the words, "..that love will be parked at your feet...," just messed me up. Love comes at such a high price. When you love, you do the things that others need, regardless of whether or not they ever recognize it, and that could be growing hair or growing character...

Marriage is a blessing to me, and I love my husband; he is the VERY man I prayed for all my life. I married the actual man of my dreams and prayers, and even with all that, there are major challenges that I could never have imagined as a single. Thankfully, I was ready to be a wife and ready for the work of oneness. This hair journey is one of many....

Shimmie, love is indeed parked at my feet, and it is beautiful and hurtful and precious all at once. I am starting to understand how futurejoy could make the Lord endure present suffering on the cross. That you would write that knowing NOTHING about my life in secret just floors me and reminds me of how much God loves me. He is faithful to care for me in all the unique ways that will draw me coser to Him.

It is my individual prayer that this HUGE MT/OCT challenge also causes women to re-evaluate their position in God and draws us all closer to our Creator. There is a reason for this challenge. On the surface, it seems to be just about hair and beauty and about two wonderful products...but deep down, it it about much more.....much more...

If you write me back here in the open, I might just die of tears. Just PM me unless the Lord leads you otherwise. I am so serious! My hair is growing, but my walk is growing as well. Please, Shimmie (light of Christ), continue to let the Lord "shimmer" thorugh you. We need it.

I pray that we all grow hair and character and intergity and everything else that lools like God.

Happy growing to us all!
cj

lol ur cracking me up and that is just too cute!!!!! Its sound similar to adventure on convincing my boyfriend to order MT for me he was like BEBE YOU HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF ALREADY THERES NO MORE SPACE...

I was like well baby ill give you my hair treatment and 2 bottles of infusium spray ( he luvs the smell)!And he agreed :) Im a happy camper

We gotta do what we gotta do. :lachen:

If I get a sew in how do I use the megatek? Do I massage it into the scalp and leave it or what? Somebody help me before I do the wrong thing!:ohwell:

If I get a sew in how do I use the megatek? Do I massage it into the scalp and leave it or what? Somebody help me before I do the wrong thing!:ohwell:

You can apply the MT with an applicator bottle.

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know i recently changed my user name...I used to be eroberson!!! I'm still on the Mt bandwagon. I just got a touch up Friday and had noticiable results. I cant wit until the December reveal. Im hoping to get SL..its driving Good luck to everyone!

Hi everybdy I am new and am in the process of ordering megatek I do have some question please forgive me if I am redpeating someone

- Can you use megatek daily on your scalp if you only cowash/ deep condition your hair once a week? i use heat so thats why I only cowash once maybe twice a week

Hi everybdy I am new and am in the process of ordering megatek I do have some question please forgive me if I am redpeating someone

- Can you use megatek daily on your scalp if you only cowash/ deep condition your hair once a week? i use heat so thats why I only cowash once maybe twice a week

:welcome4: I think you're fine as long as you don't allow the product to build up on your scalp.

It is my individual prayer that this HUGE MT/OCT challenge also causes women to re-evaluate their position in God and draws us all closer to our Creator. There is a reason for this challenge. On the surface, it seems to be just about hair and beauty and about two wonderful products...but deep down, it it about much more.....much more...

cj

Amen and Amen again!! Thank you again for reminding me it's not just about hair. I can't even put into words, the way God has been dealing with me lately about who I'm supposed to be in the Kingdom, but how I've allowed it to take back burner to my life.

****moving closer to the presence of God******

:grin: I finally made my decision and ordered Mega-Tek today. I can't wait until I receive it, hopefully by the end of this week.

I just wanted to duck in and say that the Garlic supplements must be working because my hair shed has gone back to normal. If that's not it, then my shedding season is ending. :look:

Shimmie, love is indeed parked at my feet, and it is beautiful and hurtful and precious all at once. I am starting to understand how futurejoy could make the Lord endure present suffering on the cross. That you would write that knowing NOTHING about my life in secret just floors me and reminds me of how much God loves me. He is faithful to care for me in all the unique ways that will draw me coser to Him.

It is my individual prayer that this HUGE MT/OCT challenge also causes women to re-evaluate their position in God and draws us all closer to our Creator. There is a reason for this challenge. On the surface, it seems to be just about hair and beauty and about two wonderful products...but deep down, it is about much more.....much more...

If you write me back here in the open, I might just die of tears. Just PM me unless the Lord leads you otherwise. I am so serious! My hair is growing, but my walk is growing as well. Please, Shimmie (light of Christ), continue to let the Lord "shimmer" thorugh you. We need it.

I pray that we all grow hair and character and intergity and everything else that lools like God.

Happy growing to us all!
cj

Your post has me in tears and has totally stopped me in my tracks. For when you thought it was someone else blessing you with their words, the Lord caused you to bless others, namely me, with yours!

Keep sharing...for your words are a delight!

Blessings to you and to your husband!

N&W

like i always say god uses any situation to bring us closer to him and praise him. I believe that I try to hard to do things on my own or put too much faith in a product, when in the end all i have to do is do my part and leave the rest to god. I can go on about all the wonderful things he has done for me, he has never ever let me down.
I do believe we are what make our life so complicated. for example, my hair was in the best conditon ever and i loved the length (bsl), but then i got greedy and wanted to test out indian methods and other stuff, i ended up going back to sl, Not that indian products were bad, i just didnt invest the research and time into it. So i realized its not meant for me and i should have been happy with what i was doing.

well I do have a ? that i cant seem to find a search on. I need to touch up my hair and i havent started using mega tek yet, do I have to wait after I touch up to start using?
sorry if this has been discussed.

Hi all!!!

I hope that all is well. I am really sad because I haven't been able to Megassage in a few days!!! This hurricane has thrown my regimen off...I've been co-washing and I applied last night (first time since Wednesday). Hopefully when we go to check out our house today I can fill up my applicator bottle and get back on the grind. Ike isn't about to mess up my hair growth!

ParvaniVida, I am praying for you and your family, friends, neighbors. My deepest desire is that you return to find your home survivied. But most important - you and yours are all right. Love your attitude - don't worry about megassaging. You'll get back to your routine when you can.

I am sure we are all praying that God keeps his arms around you.

Hi all!!!

I hope that all is well. I am really sad because I haven't been able to Megassage in a few days!!! This hurricane has thrown my regimen off...I've been co-washing and I applied last night (first time since Wednesday). Hopefully when we go to check out our house today I can fill up my applicator bottle and get back on the grind. Ike isn't about to mess up my hair growth!

ParvaniVida, I am praying for you and your family, friends, neighbors. My deepest desire is that you return to find your home survivied. But most important - you and yours are all right. Love your attitude - don't worry about megassaging. You'll get back to your routine when you can.

I am sure we are all praying that God keeps his arms around you.

Seconded!! I'm glad you & yours are safe from that storm - but, girl, I feel you on the megassaging. :lol:

Shimmie, love is indeed parked at my feet, and it is beautiful and hurtful and precious all at once. I am starting to understand how future joy could make the Lord endure present suffering on the cross. That you would write that knowing NOTHING about my life in secret just floors me and reminds me of how much God loves me. He is faithful to care for me in all the unique ways that will draw me closer to Him.

If you write me back here in the open, I might just die of tears. Just PM me unless the Lord leads you otherwise. I am so serious! My hair is growing, but my walk is growing as well. Please, Shimmie (light of Christ), continue to let the Lord "shimmer" through you. We need it.

I pray that we all grow hair and character and integrity and everything else that looks like God.

Happy growing to us all!
cj
Now, I'm in tears. :hug2: Sending you a PM.

"God's Love makes Hair Grow...it's the 'key' ingredient of healing; for it covers the multitude of the sins, we have committed in our quests for beauty and long luscious locks."

Hi all!!!

ParvaniVida, I'm so glad that you and your family survived this storm. My prayers are with you. :giveheart: I thank God that all that you need is provided for, your home, safe environment, finances, stronger family bonds, and your Mega Tek....Yes Angel, :yep: even your Mega Tek.

Your hair will still grow for God has 'redeemed the time' for the days you missed with your megassaging.... Oh yes He has, just for you. :love4:

Shimmie your hair I can't believe it! it has grown so much I am so proud of you how does it feel to have your hair to grow in a short period of time? I wish I could grow 6 inches in 3 weeks and be able to retain it wow! your hair is beautiful

I think a lot of ladies are noticing that - swift thickness from MT, then length, and swift length from OCT, then thickness.

I think - I think I might break down and get some OCT...... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back