Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge Sept. '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know i don't think i'm getting as much growth with mt as i got with ovation!! it is very full looking though! anyone else noticew this?
That's because MT has your hair growing in so thick and so fast that all the newgrowth shrinks up and makes it appear to not be growing as fast when in fact your getting thickness and length. You won't be able to see the length until you actually straighten your hair.:yep:

That's my theory and I am sticking to it!!:grin::drunk::drunk::grin:

I just ordered a gallon of megatek rebuilder, like 8 bottles of microtek gel and four bottles of super shine detangler.

I am very pleased with the thickness and length that the braids and megatek gave me.

I really have to step up my detangling game. Justkiya helped me out, because I botched things a little. I did a henna treatment/shampoo/dced w/mayo after micros. Ladies don't do it no henna and mayo in the same day and detangle after removing the micros first. I haave never seen so much shed hair but I did have them in for 8 weeks and i was using megatek for 2 of those 8 weeks. HTH.

Thankz guys i just ordered the MT so i will be starting the challenge w/ yall soon:yep:

i got mine from valleyvet i think it was 26 dollars but i got the detangling shine too. i got mine in 2 days!

by the way that magic detangling shine is really good

That's because MT has your hair growing in so thick and so fast that all the newgrowth shrinks up and makes it appear to not be growing as fast when in fact your getting thickness and length. You won't be able to see the length until you actually straighten your hair.:yep:

im with you, im not ready to dish of the $ for oct

That's what Nice & Wavy has been saying all along. :yep:

Yes, I have noticed this also... but you know what I not only have the black and blue bottle i also have the black and pink jar of the mega tek and the ovation cell therapy system. What surprised me was that the ingrediants in the pink and black jar matched the ingrediants for the ovation cell therpy, and that pink and black jar works just as good as the ovation cell therapy:grin:

The pink & black jar is the rejuvenator, I think, which was the 'for humans' version first, before they rebranded the whole thing into Ovation....

Shimmie your hair I can't believe it! it has grown so much I am so proud of you how does it feel to have your hair to grow in a short period of time? I wish I could grow 6 inches in 3 weeks and be able to retain it wow! your hair is beautiful
:lol: Jancan7, I wish that I could grow 6 inches of hair in 3 weeks too... :lol: I'd be ankle length by now. In another post I shared that I may have gained 6 inches of hair from February to September. But it may be more, because I've cut my hair 3 times since February to strengthen and even out my ends.

Between the June 30 and the September 5 pictures, it's the thickness from using the Mega Tek that makes the real difference. My hair is fine (thin in texture), and although I was gaining a lot of length with the Ovation, it was the Mega Tek that gave my hair the extra volume that I needed. I alternated both products, using Mega Tek more times than I used Ovation.

Jancan7, if I grew 6 inches in 3 weeks, I'd be a RICH woman :giggle: ; selling this product and my regime all over the world to both men and women. :lol: Wooooo, Lawd, I'd be RICH for sho' :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Hugs and blessings to you angel. :bighug:

could be!! i could side with you because with ovation my ng is like silky smooth and wavy (stretched out more) whereas with mt it's just regular ng. so that is possible did you get all your growth from mt?

I think a lot of ladies are noticing that - swift thickness from MT, then length, and swift length from OCT, then thickness.

I think - I think I might break down and get some OCT...... maybe.

yeah i kind of miss my 1/4 in a week like clockwork too!! I think I want to use both but it will be a while before I can get OCT

im sorry but can someone show mw a pick of the mt everyone is using? i just ordered Mega-Tek Rebuilder Equine (Hoof & Coat) - 16 oz is that the wrong one?

I think a lot of ladies are noticing that - swift thickness from MT, then length, and swift length from OCT, then thickness.

I think - I think I might break down and get some OCT...... maybe.
Yup :yep: True 'dat' :yep: Mega Tek thickens for sure; it still lengthens, but it definitely thickens the hair much faster then Ovation. Ovation lengthens the hair faster then it thickens. :drunk: :spinning: :drunk: What a whirl... :drunk: :yep: :lol:

At least we know which does what. Don't know why it works that way though :scratchch:, it just does. :yep:

I'm glad to see you ladies having such great results from OCT, I'm currently using MT. I just broke down & ordered 2 bottles of the OCT. Quite frankly I'm feeling a little sick to the stomach for spending so much.:sad: I PRAY this stuff works as well for me as it has for others. I'm having great results from the the MT.

:lachen: DSD, you explained much better than I could. I can say that Mega Tek gives more hair in volume than we have words to explain it.

It's like this...the fatter sumpin' is, the shorter it 'seems', but it's not really short, just wide. But when sumpin is thin, the longer (or taller) it appears.

Now........Don't be askin' me how I know dat.... :nono2: :rolleyes: :sekret:

yeah i kind of miss my 1/4 in a week like clockwork too!! I think I want to use both but it will be a while before I can get OCT

:lick: Tempted, tempted.

im sorry but can someone show mw a pick of the mt everyone is using? i just ordered Mega-Tek Rebuilder Equine (Hoof & Coat) - 16 oz is that the wrong one?

That sounds like the right one - blue & black writing? :lol: I'm being lazy, and not digging up a picture. :ohwell: There are several blue and black 'labels' but the blue and black bottle is the 'right' one.

:lachen: DSD, you explained much better than I could. I can say that Mega Tek gives more hair in volume than we have words to explain it.

It's like this...the fatter sumpin' is, the shorter it 'seems', but it's not really short, just wide. But when sumpin is thin, the longer (or taller) it appears.

Now........Don't be askin' me how I know dat..
.. :nono2: :rolleyes: :sekret:

Ooooooh Shimmie! :lachen: And sometimes, if you are lucky, things are wide and tall. :look: But you ain't hear that from me. :lol:

It varies, really. I'd say the average is about 26-30 dollars, including shipping - I can't remember for sure, because I ordered a lot at once, but I think the Eqyss yahoo site is the most expensive.....

I agree. I think the better deal is www.kvvet.com because it's $26.95 and you pay exactly that. No tax and no shipping fees at least not for me and a $5 coupon code (054). There is a $5 order charge for any orders under $50. So the coupon covers that. I have had NO problems with receiving shipment. :yep:

could be!! i could side with you because with ovation my ng is like silky smooth and wavy (stretched out more) whereas with mt it's just regular ng. so that is possible did you get all your growth from mt?
I actually have been using OCT all along but I is getting kinda expensive so I switched to MT. I have been using it about a week and I see no difference between the two except with the MT I itch way more but that's a good thing. I already have about 1/4 inch of growth just after one week of use.

Now........Don't be askin' me how I know dat.... :nono2: :rolleyes: :sekret:
You are hilarious!! It makes so much since that way. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back