Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge Sept. '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my pics, the first one was taken 5/28 the send one was taken 9/28 I believe. I posted this in another thread. I wasn't consistent with the MT, but I will be for now on after looking at everyone's progress. Even my children's hair has gained alot of length.

Attachments

• 20080728_723.jpg
    20080728_723.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAGE_001733.jpg
    IMAGE_001733.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 43
Here are my pics, the first one was taken 5/28 the send one was taken 9/28 I believe. I posted this in another thread. I wasn't consistent with the MT, but I will be for now on after looking at everyone's progress. Even my children's hair has gained alot of length.

great progress!!!

Mynapp. Good Progress. Did u say u use MT on your children's hair? How old are they and do you think it's safe? I was thinking about using this on my baby's hair as well but wanted to research first. She's almost 2 1/2.

great progress...length and thickness!!!!!!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back