Open Relationships

Would you participate in an open relationship?

• Yes...but only if it's mutual

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • NO...over my dead body

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters
Yes, dear. It's all my fault. The fact that you can't simply reply without insults and that you take opinions so personally could absolutely be annoying to me. I just don't care that much. :look:
you were insulted when i disagreed with your post? oh poor you. it is so hard having someone disagree with your opinion. god, what a vicious attack. you probably need a fainting couch and some smelling salts right now.

you were insulted when i disagreed with your post? oh poor you. it is so hard having someone disagree with your opinion. god, what a vicious attack. you probably need a fainting couch and some smelling salts right now.

Lol, really? I would think someone who doesn't have "childish" opinions and is as mature as yourself would at least be able to own her sh!t. I guess not :look:

I know of two people in open marriages. One is a guy and he and his wife are both fat and ugly with like 6 kids. I have no idea who they are bringing into their bedroom but they do find people and they have this sexually free relationship. They have been married for years.

The other couple is big too. She sleeps with other men. At times in front of him. He is big with diabetes and some other health issues. He can't even get hard because of all the medication he is on. She also "creeps" with others and he does as well. She just got lap band surgery and plans to divorce him.
Between this and your thread....
You know some interesting people!

sometimes you need a guy t otake you out to eat, pay a bill, have on deck sex, etc...but you don't want to put all your eggs in that basket. I get that....

That's totally different than being in a married open relationship.

Thank you. To me, this is someone who is single and exploring options. That's totally different. As I said in an earlier post... there's nothing wrong with being single and dating around.

if you know, then its open.

Cheating turns into an open relationship when the other party knows but decides to stay in the current relationship.

Exactly. If a woman purposely decides to turn a blind eye to his philandering ways, is that realllly cheating? I hate to use them as an example but look at Tara/Amina/Peter. Can Amina really say he's cheating on her when she already knows what the deal is? I mean I guess technically she can since they don't have an actual agreement (that we know of, anyway) but it still sounds stupid. He's a serial cheater; it's what they do (shout out to the Geico commercials :lol:).

Exactly. If a woman purposely decides to turn a blind eye to his philandering ways, is that realllly cheating? I hate to use them as an example but look at Tara/Amina/Peter. Can Amina really say he's cheating on her when she already knows what the deal is? I mean I guess technically she can since they don't have an actual agreement (that we know of, anyway) but it still sounds stupid. He's a serial cheater; it's what they do (shout out to the Geico commercials :lol:).

now seeing this. I thinkI get it now.

well based on this I was in one then

I was with a guy for a short time, and found out he had another girl..

I was very young.. and stayed for like a month? tryingto 'prove' myself and I only left when I found out she was pregnant. To my knowledge she didnt know about me, though she knew there was someone.

And possibly set your thread on fire? Not today.

Go on. Do it. :lol:

QisWC.jpg

with a shockingly conservative and traditional concept of relationships? oh the horror :lol:

I'm pretty liberal.

Personally, I'm too controlling for an open relationship. I snatched up a guy I was dating not too long ago for less. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to cheating on my endl but I will lose it if I feel like I'm competing with someone else.

However, I genuinely don't think less of those who partake in open relationships and don't think highly of those who don't.

Back