Open Relationships

Would you participate in an open relationship?

• Yes...but only if it's mutual

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • NO...over my dead body

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters
I think I would be open to an open relationship where I make the rules. For me he'd be on a short :jabba:, but he can explore as well. I recently discussed this with a man in my life and he was so surprised.

For me it has nothing to do with insecurity. I've been through a lot relationships wise (especially with this man) and I feel like we can enjoy each other primarily and others occasionally. :rocker:

I'll update if anything comes out of it.

I think I would be open to an open relationship where I make the rules. For me he'd be on a short :jabba:, but he can explore as well. I recently discussed this with a man in my life and he was so surprised.

For me it has nothing to do with insecurity. I've been through a lot relationships wise (especially with this man) and I feel like we can enjoy each other primarily and others occasionally. :rocker:

I'll update if anything comes out of it.

Omg where did you get that gif???

I have a question for the 3-some/swingers:

So we've seen in celebrity circles these "break babies" where the main chick still stays with the guy. I believe these babies were conceived via 3-somes. Are there "rules" to what happens when the other woman gets pregnant during a 3-some? Are there rules in general? How do you all find each other?

I have a question for the 3-some/swingers:

So we've seen in celebrity circles these "break babies" where the main chick still stays with the guy. I believe these babies were conceived via 3-somes. Are there "rules" to what happens when the other woman gets pregnant during a 3-some? Are there rules in general? How do you all find each other?

You think so?

I usually believe the babies are most likely to be product of a cheating man. Particulalry since it appears the wife/gf doesn't have personal ties to break babymama. I think the women usually pick the other women in threesomes more often than not.

You think so?

I usually believe the babies are most likely to be product of a cheating man. Particulalry since it appears the wife/gf doesn't have personal ties to break babymama. I think the women usually pick the other women in threesomes more often than not.

Any thoughts on the rules of when pregnancy happens in the side gf? Or is it an individial situation thing?

I guess it depends on the couple.

Most side babies aren't the product of open relationships tho. He's just trifling and a cheater.

So, there are no hard fast rules to this community?

I'm in speculative mode, but OJ is on the brain. I believe he's Khloe's dad--the Simpsons & Kardshains were rumored to swing together.

The only way I'd stay with DH if a side baby came out was if I was there at the conception. I doubt I'd tell anyone that I was there though. No other scenario he could paint for me would work. Now, high 6 and 7+ Figure money may change some things, but in the Wade situation, Gabrielle has her own money. Eudoxie WAS studying to be a physician or PA (or something). The one who seemingly could've benefitted most was Karruche, but she left.

So, there are no hard fast rules to this community?

I'm in speculative mode, but OJ is on the brain. I believe he's Khloe's dad--the Simpsons & Kardshains were rumored to swing together.

The only way I'd stay with DH if a side baby came out was if I was there at the conception. I doubt I'd tell anyone that I was there though. No other scenario he could paint for me would work. Now, high 6 and 7+ Figure money may change some things, but in the Wade situation, Gabrielle has her own money. Eudoxie WAS studying to be a physician or PA (or something). The one who seemingly could've benefitted most was Karruche, but she left.

YouVery been watching a.lot of tv huh? Lol

I didn't know this was a community thing. Just a preferemcr. Some couples demand a spouse go to.church, others don't drink, some like having their salads tossed, some pray after sex (future and ciara), some have cheating women, some have cheating men, others everyone is cheating....

Side babies don't really apply to the nature of the discussion in its original form. However, I can see that concern being a reason why some women would never stay with a cheater or entertain an open relationship

I am not sure I could emotionally deal with it. I think I am too possessive by nature.

Back