"men Dont Love Women Like You"

Since this thread is long my interest is peaked. The reader of the audiobook is hard to listen to. It sounds very Breukelyn Blue-ish. Interesting that it's from a black man.

ETA: uggghhhh I'm listening to the sample and this dude sounds like some old white George Washington dude in a powdered wig talking bout being a bad btch and fk that and females and ****. I. Can't.

K I just bought it. I think this will be my first real relationship advice book. I'm excited lol.

I also got "solving single" since yall apparently like the guy so much lol...and cuz it's free on Kindle with prime lol

I'm finishing up a book tonight and plan to start on this 1 (men don't..) right after. Yay!

Since this thread is long my interest is peaked. The reader of the audiobook is hard to listen to. It sounds very Breukelyn Blue-ish. Interesting that it's from a black man.

ETA: uggghhhh I'm listening to the sample and this dude sounds like some old white George Washington dude in a powdered wig talking bout being a bad btch and fk that and females and ****. I. Can't.
He gets batter...that or I just got used to it by chapter 4

:rofl: yea, I can't do audio books. Ever. So i ain't even try lol. I like reading :)

That was an amusing part for me. The reader lol

Yeah, Lambert said he did not have the patience to do the readings so he hired this guy who seems to be quite popular amongst the self help audio books. It took some getting used to..but it's quite amusing because the wording screams Lambert but the voice screams ...what you said :lol:

Yeah, Lambert said he did not have the patience to do the readings so he hired this guy who seems to be quite popular amongst the self help audio books. It took some getting used to..but it's quite amusing because the wording screams Lambert but the voice screams ...what you said :lol:

I like the hired guy - his voice is disarming imho - makes me lean into what he's saying lol

I still may bite and get the trial - not in the mood to read much

SO.....I've read the book and decided to test it out.

I went with a female friend to happy hour in Maryland. The ratio of women to men was about 7 to 1. I arrived alone and started to sit at the end of the bar closest to the door but i noticed that there were men on the other end. I decided to move to the end where the men were but hesitated because I was thinking to myself.....the other women will notice that I looked at the men and decided to move in that direction. But then I could hear the guy say, "**** them!" and I kept it moving. By the end of my 3 hrs....I left with two numbers. My girlfriend did not get any. No surprise because she was very much into her phone.

Last edited:
:eek::lachen::lachen:@hopeful your font usually be so calm though...:lachen::lachen:

:lol: I know! :lol: But the little I listened to I was like man society has done a number on us women, got us out here being angels with demons. No m'am I love women, especially black women, and I don't want to lose, and I don't want any of us to lose or be taken advantage of. I'm all for anything that speaks truth, protects us, and equips us for reality. I'm all about WINNING!

:lol: I know! :lol: But the little I listened to I was like man society has done a number on us women, got us out here being angels with demons. No m'am I love women, especially black women, and I don't want to lose, and I don't want any of us to lose or be taken advantage of. I'm all for anything that speaks truth, protects us, and equips us for reality. I'm all about WINNING!

This was my exact thought reading that first section. Society has done a number on women and alot of us aren't equipped to deal with the nuances of life and relationships! I can say for me I was taught to think of others first, be kind to others, turn the other cheek and have others' best interest at heart. To not do so was to be called selfish. That stops with me now! I cannot sit by and not equip my daughter properly. I would have failed her miserably.
Time for me to Spartan up as it will not matter what I say to her if I'm not living it. Children do what we do and not what we say.

Back