"men Dont Love Women Like You"

Can someone drop the key points from the Spartan chapter? Asking for a friend :look:

If no one gets to this, I'll see if I can respond. I'm planning to read this weekend.

Moreover, there have been two more books published since this - "She Ain't It" and the "Unicorn Delusion". Has anyone read them yet? Did anyone find them a valuable read? Should we invest some time in discussing these?

If no one gets to this, I'll see if I can respond. I'm planning to read this weekend.

Moreover, there have been two more books published since this - "She Ain't It" and the "Unicorn Delusion". Has anyone read them yet? Did anyone find them a valuable read? Should we invest some time in discussing these?
I haven’t read the other 2. I don’t wanna spend the money. For me the spartan book is enough.

I might have to cop those, i'll let you know.

From the description, it looks like "She Ain't It" is geared towards men?

From the description, it looks like "She Ain't It" is geared towards men?

It is, but I love seeing/reading it from the 'other side'. I have a feeling that this different perspective will be eye-opening.

[eta: Found the book on Amazon, and they're pushing it to both men and women.
Note the summary],

"New for 2019! An eye opening guide for men looking to avoid Ms. Wrong. A must have for women ready to evolve into Ms. Right. Finally, a book that cuts through all that nice guy nonsense and tells you the truth about dating in the 21st century and how to sidestep manipulators, gold diggers, and users. She Ain’t It, will go step by step from how to meet women, first dates, sex dates, flirting skills, texting, and even the secrets to navigating dating apps and social media to find genuine women, not shallow little girls. You can’t afford to keep wasting your time with damaged goods and desperate ring chasers, it’s time to upgrade to the Master Level of dating and find your Game Changer

Ladies, don't feel left out. This could easily be called “He Ain’t It” because these same lessons apply to WOMEN looking to upgrade themselves and attract quality men. Any woman that’s willing to take a hard look at her own life, can easily use the secrets and strategies in this book to Spartan Up and turn their lives around as well. Award Winning author G.L. Lambert has proven methods that have already helped countless men and women hit reset and reclaim their lives-- Now it's your time
!"

They are making sure that they get all the coin on this lap. :lachen:

Last edited:
I'm reading this now and I was rolling with it until I got to chapter 6. For various reasons, I can only stomach law of attraction/cult of selfishness heavy ideology for a little while before I go running to find something God-centered. I ended up starting The Sacred Search, which is like the polar opposite of this book :lachen:

I'm reading this now and I was rolling with it until I got to chapter 6. For various reasons, I can only stomach law of attraction/cult of selfishness heavy ideology for a little while before I go running to find something God-centered. I ended up starting The Sacred Search, which is like the polar opposite of this book :lachen:
That’s the one thing I don’t like about this book. Too much law of attraction. As a believer I cannot endorse it. Law of attraction takes God of everything. That’s why I backed away from it. Yes we do take part in creating our own reality but our power is limited.

That’s the one thing I don’t like about this book. Too much law of attraction. As a believer I cannot endorse it. Law of attraction takes God of everything. That’s why I backed away from it. Yes we do take part in creating our own reality but our power is limited.

If it’s too personal, you can tell me, but do you have issues surrounding limiting beliefs? Spirituality.

That's how I feel!! I want my marriage to be a part of something bigger than myself. Thank you for sharing your experience!

If it’s too personal, you can tell me, but do you have issues surrounding limiting beliefs? Spirituality.
Nope. At first I was really into LOA and everything it teaches. We do have the power to create our own reality. We attract people and situations to ourselves based on what we focus on. We are powerful beyond belief. Then I started digging deeper into it. Where is God in all this? I know LOA refers to Him as “the universe” but it’s not the same thing. It is like a cult of self like the other poster mentioned above. You become your own God. That didn’t sit well with me at all. I know from personal experience that The Most High exists. To pretend that I’m the one creating everything in my life is to take credit for work I didn’t do. His work. Other people are NOT reflections or creations of me walking around. We don’t have the power of life or death over other people. Thank goodness! That’s why I fell back. I don’t blame the LOA teachers for any of this. They’re doing what they believe is right. Yes I still believe that the law of attraction IS real and that words have power but our control is limited.

Nope. At first I was really into LOA and everything it teaches. We do have the power to create our own reality. We attract people and situations to ourselves based on what we focus on. We are powerful beyond belief. Then I started digging deeper into it. Where is God in all this? I know LOA refers to Him as “the universe” but it’s not the same thing. It is like a cult of self like the other poster mentioned above. You become your own God. That didn’t sit well with me at all. I know from personal experience that The Most High exists. To pretend that I’m the one creating everything in my life is to take credit for work I didn’t do. His work. Other people are NOT reflections or creations of me walking around. We don’t have the power of life or death over other people. Thank goodness! That’s why I fell back. I don’t blame the LOA teachers for any of this. They’re doing what they believe is right. Yes I still believe that the law of attraction IS real and that words have power but our control is limited.
This is everything I would have wanted to say! :amen:

LOA is usually only promoted and not the other universal laws but I get where you’re coming from. I can see when I somewhat felt like you when I first dived into LOA, but I didn’t grow up religious, so I went down a different path that showed me where things are bit more infinite than I wanted to believe. Thank you for sharing your experience.

LOA is usually only promoted and not the other universal laws but I get where you’re coming from. I can see when I somewhat felt like you when I first dived into LOA, but I didn’t grow up religious, so I went down a different path that showed me where things are bit more infinite than I wanted to believe. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Cool! I’d love to hear what you path you went down instead. And yes the universal laws are usually not taught like you said. That’s what I still practice are the laws. Thanks for differentiating between the 2.

Can someone drop the key points from the Spartan chapter? Asking for a friend :look:

These are from my notes when I first read the book in 2016::

Spartan up!!
Never put anyone before you.
Me comes before he or she.
Spartans don't taste. They take.
Queens are more important than the King. Let him prove himself to you.

Eat, sleep, snatch souls. Repeat.

What is it you want as a spartan?
Live your thoughts & mind in the now.

Perceptions of the past & future are false & distorted.

Come back to the present constantly.

A Spartan is the prize, therefore, the man becomes the one in the hot seat, trying to figure out how to make you laugh, make you listen, keep your attention, and earn another date.

Why should he get access to your Friday night? Why should he get the pleasure of spending hours talking to you over dinner? What makes this man worthy of you putting on your heels and leaving the house?

:bump:

Decided to dust off this book and refresh my memory. Feel like I have lost my Spartan way and want to get it back.

How was Lambert's Quarantine Dating book @sarumoki or anyone else who got it? Worth it?

I decided to activate a couple of online dating sites earlier this week and wonder how folks are dating during a pandemic. I already told one that video chats are going to be the jam for a foreseeable future :look:

Just now seeing this post. Gonna look up Unicorn Delusion now.

Back