Leave him alone or stay

i agree with everyone else and because i am in a "female dog" mood i say drop his stanking behind #thatisall =)

You already know what to do & the ladies gave you sound advice. If you continue to see him, he will not have any respect for you, because a man will do what YOU allow him to do.

If he gave a phuck about you, he would have told you, OR, reimbursed the ex her money and took you on the trip.

And then he lied again because these travel agencies usually urge travellers to get insurance, so her not being able to cancel is sum bullshyt.

Phuck him n chuck da deuces cuz he stuck on stoopit and broke down on dumb chile.

And don't feel bad cuz u ain't missin out on shyt. By him taking her should tell you how he feels about you. You are an option to him so drop him. If you don't, he's gonna carry you.

His loss.

Sounds like an ***-clown that I once dated. The first few months should be when he is doing all of the right things. This, my dear, was extremely wrong. Glad you called him out on it. Don't second guess yourself. His loss.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

RS1976 said:
He didn't tell me upfront because he was trying to pull a fast one on me, but it didn't work.

And since you know this, there really shouldn't be any questions about what to do. He's already showing his a** 3 months in.

Rule #1 Don't think about anyone who isn't thinking about you.

If he really thought about you and the relationship he couldv'e asked you to go in the ex's place- simply buy her out. You wouldv'e done that if he asked. But he didn't... he wanted to be with her.

Sorry to be so blunt but I am tired of us making excuses for men's nonsense. You deserve someone that wants to be with you- not another woman.

Last edited:
I hope you've dumped, because I'll bet he's not telling you the real story of what happened. Were his "boys" really even there? Are you really his girlfriend or just the girl on the side or his rebound? You just never know with some men these days. :nono:

I hope you've dumped, because I'll bet he's not telling you the real story of what happened. Were his "boys" really even there? Are you really his girlfriend or just the girl on the side or his rebound? You just never know with some men these days. :nono:

This was my first thought. Him and the girlfriend are still together. She was never an ex.

LEAVE...he is a liar and is shady as hell. It is not going to get better. It is only gonna get worse. 3 months and he has shown you who he is already. Cut your losses now!

So it wasn't a guys only trip. It was a couples only trip... You weren't part of the couple.

Op, had you and your guys made your dating status official?

There's no excuse for lying, but it sounds like in his mind you trip weren't serious or monogamous, so you didn't need to be fully informed.

Yes I have let him go, I don't like sneaky people, they are dangerous. Thanks ladies for all your advice, even though my gut was telling me to leave.

I don't even too much believe his story about not cancelling. I can't think of an amount of money that would make me go on a trip and be in photos with any of my ex's.

THIS. you couldn't even PAY me to go anywhere with an ex. :nono:

are you sure she's an ex??

Yes I have let him go, I don't like sneaky people, they are dangerous. Thanks ladies for all your advice, even though my gut was telling me to leave.

Good for you.
You deserve so much better
And now Mr. Better can come along now that Mr. Liar is out of the way.

RS1976 said:

How did he take it? Was he salty?

Did new information surface? What did he say? I brought this scenario up to some folks who actually didn't see it as an end all.

The new information is that he's obviously lying. I think most people can come to that inference without any "new information" being added.

Fine 4s said:
Did new information surface? What did he say? I brought this scenario up to some folks who actually didn't see it as an end all.

I asked my SO about this scenario. Once I was able to keep his attention on the specifics of the scenario, he said it sounds like ol boy may still have feelings for the ex and may be thinking of reconciling with her. He said the OP has 3 options:

1. Cut her losses and leave dude alone
2. Let it go and continue dating him, since the relationship is new
3. Have a serious discussion with him on the future and expectations of their relationship. That's if nothing has already been discussed

My vote was #1. He knew what he was doing was wrong, that's why he lied.

How did he take it? Was he salty?

He wasn't salty. I told him I think it's best we don't date and he said why and i let him know how i felt about the whole situation. He said if that's what I want to do then he will respect my decision.

SaNyjh said:
I asked my SO about this scenario. Once I was able to keep his attention on the specifics of the scenario, he said it sounds like ol boy may still have feelings for the ex and may be thinking of reconciling with her. He said the OP has 3 options:

1. Cut her losses and leave dude alone
2. Let it go and continue dating him, since the relationship is new
3. Have a serious discussion with him on the future and expectations of their relationship. That's if nothing has already been discussed

My vote was #1. He knew what he was doing was wrong, that's why he lied.

I think the easiest and safest thing to do is to leave for sure.
However, I will also say that just because someone does something stupid doesn't mean the worse possible scenario such as they want someone else. SOMETIMES it can simply mean...someone did something stupid. Things don't always have to MEAN something and I have plenty of examples in my life that highlight this for me.

Back