Give it up or not?

Oh hell naw. Where he at?
:hammer::spank::whip::gotroasted::bat::catfight::kick::killlurk::gunner7::whipped::cowgirl:

I couldn't even finish reading this mess. It sounds like an idiot I used to date and he also had a girl named Ashley he used to call everytime we got into it. Men like this never change. Give him a bible, tell him to call Jesus and a counselor and move the hell on.

Okay i calmed down enough to finish. Me and you are going :catfight: if you post and say you did it anyway. He's trying to get some P**** lined up? You're calling to apologize? and you're actually considering...:dead:

If you're old enough to have access to a computer, you're too old for this BS. I'm sorry but wtf are you doing? This dude is basically telling you that the sleeps around and you're merely yet another screw buddy option on his pile of many others. I cannot imagine sleeping with a guy because a whole bunch of other girls has told me that he's good - that's just gross to me that I would be in close contact with multiple girls who have had a sexual relationship with a guy I'm seeing.

He's running a game where he wants you to feel special and distinguished from the rest of his other girls but you're not, my dear. Leave this kid alone. He sounds like a straight up joke and you'd be a dunce to continue to associate yourself with him - I have to be totally honest.

When it's time to sleep with someone, make sure it's someone who isn't all about drama from the get-go and make sure it's for the right reasons. Live by those words even when you're not a virgin any more. Trying to stay ahead of the "competition" is not a good reason to sleep with anyone. You're not a whore (or so I'd like to think). And he will f**k you and leave you, btw - that's pretty much guaranteed if you go ahead with this. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Oh hell naw. Where he at?
:hammer::spank::whip::gotroasted::bat::catfight::kick::killlurk::gunner7::whipped::cowgirl:

I couldn't even finish reading this mess. It sounds like an idiot I used to date and he also had a girl named Ashley he used to call everytime we got into it. Men like this never change. Give him a bible, tell him to call Jesus and a counselor and move the hell on.

Okay i calmed down enough to finish. Me and you are going :catfight: if you post and say you did it anyway. He's trying to get some P**** lined up? You're calling to apologize? and you're actually considering...:dead:

LOL I swear on my life I'm not going.

RUN from this. There is nothing positive about this at all! You don't need a clown like that. And you will get other guys, much better ones....after you start showing the confident you. And if you are not confident, fake it til you make it. Think of a really confident person or that bad ***** you admire. Adopt their confidence and eventually you will have yours.

Hell to the NO! he seems to want to hit because he never had it. And do you really want a dude who got to brag about his penis?

Rule# 1 : Most men who brag about how good they are in bed are actually bad.
If I was a still a virgin I would wish I could have had who I have now take my v-card.

As bad as this loser is trying to manipulate you (by making you feel bad about not going by mentioning other females, knowing that you are into him) do you have a future with him?

Now you can sleep with him if you can forget about him the next day but wouldn't you feel better knowing that years later you didn't give him satisfaction? What if you sleep with him and Its little? or he's a premie, or he got more balls than shaft or he has bumps down there? What if he slips the condom off during sex and you catch HPV or STI or a baby? Watchu you gone do?

DO NOT WASTE YOUR VIRGINITY ON THIS IDIOT!!!!!!! take your time to find someone who feels the same way about you as you do about them and who RESPECTS you. this guy said it himself-hes just out to get laid. hes been around alot and doesnt seem like he wants anything serious or committed. just cos he says hes great in bed doesnt make it true. if he feels the need to brag.... then its probably not worth your time:nono:. hes sounds NNNNAAAASSTTTYYY. just because you may be lonely or insecure doesnt mean you should get into this. trust me when i say he is not the answer. make some real friends and value yourself:yep:

Ok...before you stated that you were a virign, I said hell NO.because I didn't like the way he threw other women in your face (which is out right disrespectful) and boldly stated that he knew he was going to get some. He doesn't call and he is distant. (RED FLAG..RED FLAG!!!!)The whole situation is a mess.

The cherry on top (no pun intended) you are a virgin. Please don't let this man take your virginity, not like this. Be strong, this man is not worthy. I would easily have let my deposit go. I rather loose money and never see him again, than give a huge part of myself and be emotionally distraught.

UPDATE:
I wanted to curse him out so bad but I was like he not even worth it. I just been ignoring his phone calls and hopefully he'll get the picture soon. I don't even care about the money anymore because I'm not gone allow him to use that as a carrot and stick. In plus, why lose sleep over $50? I think he called me more times in the past few days than ever before. Whoever said "rejection breeds obsession" ain't never lied. I think it's really starting to sink in because he's used to me picking up the phone and being "available" and now I'm being unpredictable. I'm not gone lie, it's hard but I know if I get back with him it's only gone make things worse so I'm just gone have to sacrifice the instant gratification and just know I deserve better. I want to thank all the Ladies for your advice and support and I look forward to making new friends on here. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :dance7:

UPDATE:
I wanted to curse him out so bad but I was like he not even worth it. I just been ignoring his phone calls and hopefully he'll get the picture soon. I don't even care about the money anymore because I'm not gone allow him to use that as a carrot and stick. In plus, why lose sleep over $50? I think he called me more times in the past few days than ever before. Whoever said "rejection breeds obsession" ain't never lied. I think it's really starting to sink in because he's used to me picking up the phone and being "available" and now I'm being unpredictable. I'm not gone lie, it's hard but I know if I get back with him it's only gone make things worse so I'm just gone have to sacrifice the instant gratification and just know I deserve better. I want to thank all the Ladies for your advice and support and I look forward to making new friends on here. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :dance7:
:yahoo: Go ahead girl...:grin:

UPDATE:

I glanced at the last few messages in this thread and THANK GOD!!!
Sex with ole' dude sounded like an STD waiting to happen. To risky. You deserve much more and there is much more to look forward too. I think after 22 years you are entitled to YOUR OWN MAN!!! Be patient chica...

:yay::yay::yay:

I've been reading this thread and so happy you came to your senses. It's not easy and probably will get a lil tougher if he decides to go all out and pursue you now. However, remember all the good advice you've gotten and that you are worth more than he was willing to give. Even if he 'seems' like he now knows you, and only you, are who he wants, don't fall for it. Men like a challenge. Pursue and Destroy!!! Don't let that be you. Learn from the experience and EXPECT better for yourself.

This is the first member (with a similar situation) that finally has taken LHCF's advice.

Good for you :)

Back