Leave him alone or stay

RS1976

Ok I have been dating this guy for about 3 months. He told me that him and his boys planned a trip together from last year. So he went on the trip and when he came back a couple of days later he was tagged on facebook with a pic of him and his ex girlfriend which was on the trip as well. Hmmm. So I confronted him about the pic and he told me that when the trip was planned they were still together and it cost too much for her to cancel. This really doesn't sit well with me. What do u ladies think??

It wouldn't sit well with me either. He should have told you before he went away that this was the case....and why the pics of them together, especially when he knows your going to see them.

What else has he said to you about it?

You should follow your gut instinct.

It wouldn't sit well with me either. He should have told you before he went away that this was the case....and why the pics of them together, especially when he knows your going to see them.

What else has he said to you about it?

You should follow your gut instinct.

That's all he said. I'm pretty sure he didn't know he was going to be tagged on facebook. When I saw the pic, I asked him if he saw the pics that were tagged of him on faccebook, he said no. So I said u should see them cause they are interesting and then he said ok. So that night I went to look at the pics again and he removed them and he never addressed it. I had to bring it up and that is when he told me that it was planned from the year before.

If he was upfront and told you she would be there with them, I would understand. But the fact that he lied and took pics with her..I don't know. He seems sneaky especially with all that un-tagging and not mentioning things. It's going to be hard to trust him and that's just un-healthy...I would leave him alone.

Sounds like you can't trust him. He should have been honest. I'd cut him loose before I got too attached.

If he saw those tags before you, you would have never known.

Thanks ladies I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overreacting.

I was going to say to give it some time since y'all only been dating 3 months. But then he told you it was guys only. I can't justify that one.

No he made no mention of her. He didn't tell me if they shared a room or not but I'm assuming they did since he said that they planned the trip while they were still together.

If they shared a room you can pretty much bet they had sex. :look:

He lied to you and thought he wouldn't get caught.

So he lied... Basically telling you it is an all boys trips, darn well knowing the girlfriend would be there, as "it was tooo expensive" for her to cancel.... SHADE!!! Why didnt he jus say that upfront...

If they shared a room you can pretty much bet they had sex. :look:

He lied to you and thought he wouldn't get caught.

YASSSS!!!! Especially after a drunken night...

Last edited:
It was supposed to be an all boys trip. When you bring up the picture, he says "oh yea. the ex was there too." He then proceeds to untag himself from the picture.

Your gut is right. Leave.

So he lied... Basically telling you it is an all boys trips, darn well knowing the girlfriend would be there, as "it was tooo expensive" for her to cancel.... SHADE!!! Why didnt he jus say that upfront...

YASSSS!!!! Especially after a drunken night...

He didn't tell me upfront because he was trying to pull a fast one on me, but it didn't work.

I don't even too much believe his story about not cancelling. I can't think of an amount of money that would make me go on a trip and be in photos with any of my ex's.

I don't even too much believe his story about not cancelling. I can't think of an amount of money that would make me go on a trip and be in photos with any of my ex's.

I don't believe it either, but he said they are still "friends"

sorry OP Im loling at him untagging the pics and being mum about it despite the fact you saw it all already? Did he think you'd forget? Di he not get why you asked him to check them out? He doesnt seem too smart. Good luck in your search for a sane person :yep:

sorry OP Im loling at him untagging the pics and being mum about it despite the fact you saw it all already? Did he think you'd forget? Di he not get why you asked him to check them out? He doesnt seem too smart. Good luck in your search for a sane person :yep:

Lol, yes he is quite the character. By him not addressing it even after I brought it up made it worst.

Ditto to what everyone else said. He seems like a sneaky, liar.

Facebook and Twitter stay busting people. :lachen: I do not check my facebook much but the system does email when a photo of me is tagged. I guess he does not check his email often. He really needs to get his technology in order if he wants to be a player with his next girlfriend.

Wow, joined in 2006 and only 19 posts. I really do spend way to much time on this forum.

Last edited:
Ok I have been dating this guy for about 3 months. He told me that him and his boys planned a trip together from last year. So he went on the trip and when he came back a couple of days later he was tagged on facebook with a pic of him and his ex girlfriend which was on the trip as well. Hmmm. So I confronted him about the pic and he told me that when the trip was planned they were still together and it cost too much for her to cancel. This really doesn't sit well with me. What do u ladies think??

Same thing happened to me with a guy I was dating. Except he said that he found out she was going last minute. She went with her friends and he went with his friends. She surely tagged him in about 100 pics! I stayed and believed his bull****. Which in hindsight those were signs to leave him alone. Signs that he wasnt over his ex and signs he was deceitful.

Back